Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,358 members, 7,891,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

God's Word Is Free Medicine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Word Is Free Medicine (446 Views)

5 Positive Results For Obeying God’s Word / 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD’S Word / 5 Most Dangerous Consequences Of Disobeying GOD'S Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Word Is Free Medicine by agwom(m): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2015
God's Word is FREE medicine to ALL your flesh. This means your ENTIRE body.

Scripture: Proverbs 4:20-27 - "My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee. Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil."

So let's break this down in order to understand what the Holy Spirit is teaching us in regard to the medicine of God's Word.

1) My Son - If you are a child of God (Jesus Christ is truly your Lord and Savior) you have a right to this medicine FREE of charge anytime you need it because it has been purchased by the precious blood of Jesus Christ. So whether you are receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior or you have been a Christian, a child of God, for some time, this medicine is for you and it is FREE.

2) Attend to my words - The Word of God must be your number one priority every day. Read it, listen to it, get it into your mind and absorbed into your emotions and keep at it daily until it gets down into your spirit and then stay with it on a daily basis. Consider it like breathing. If you go without air for a certain period of time you will be dead. So it is with God's Word. You go for a time without it or on an inconsistent basis; you open yourself up to attack either directly or indirectly from the Devil and demons and from sickness and disease.

3) Incline thine ear unto my sayings - Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God (Rom. 10:17). The best way to do this is to get healing scriptures (I will include some at the end of this brief teaching) and make them into personal affirmations that you quote out loud to yourself at least twice a day. (For example: after you get up in the morning in the AM and before you go to bed in the PM) You also might want to "increase the dosage" (there are no negative side effects). If you are in bad shape already add one, two, or three or more dosages per day by quoting and saying these affirmations from God's Word. By hearing yourself giving thanks that you are healed according to the Word of God, faith will come automatically and God's grace which saved you to be born again will also do its work to heal you physically.

4) Let them not depart from thine eyes - You have to see yourself well and healed according to the Word of God. You have to do this by an act of your own will (daily and as many times as you are quoting your scriptural affirmations during the course of a day, in order to build your faith for healing) and use your own imagination by thinking it and thus seeing it in your mind over and over until it gets seeded deep into the soil of your spirit. And then you have to keep seeing yourself healed according to God's Word. I know the facts are that you might be sick and the Doctor(s) have said that there is not much if anything that can be done. But this is God we are talking about here. He is not a man that he should lie and it is impossible for God to lie. So if in 1 Peter 2:24 it reads, "By his (Jesus') stripes you were healed, then that is the way it is because that is the TRUTH. And "the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me (you too) free from the law of sin and death." (Romans 8:2)

5) Keep them in the midst of thine heart - Faith without works is dead being by itself. So you have to act on your faith. You have to do that which you could not do before. And you have to believe in your heart that you are healed and confess with your mouth that you are healed. You have to give God thanks and praise that you are healed. And you have to take action that you are healed. The blind man in the bible tossed his coat aside (this coat signified that he was blind so that others would be aware of it). He acted on his faith and threw it off because he believed in Jesus and that Jesus would and could heal him. You have to confess with your mouth and give thanks that you are healed even though the manifestation does not appear yet. You have to see yourself healed even though the manifestation does not appear yet. You have to act on your faith even though the manifestation does not appear yet. And you have to keep doing this and growing strong in your faith (like Abraham that believed God) until the manifestation does take place. NOTE: IF YOU ARE ON SOME MEDICATION PRESCRIBED BY A DOCTOR, YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR AND HAVE THE DOCTOR TAKE YOU OFF THAT MEDICINE AS A TESTIMONY TO EVERYONE THAT GOD HAS HEALED YOU.

6) For they are life unto those that find them - It is up to you. It is your decision whether you want to take God at his Word and to believe him or not. If you do, you will get the life back into your body that was promised. "But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken (give life to) your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you." Romans 8:11

7) And health (medicine, cure) to ALL their flesh - It does not matter what is wrong with you mentally, emotionally, or physically. God's Word is the answer. Let me put it to you this way, Christ is the answer.

How can you keep your healing?

1) Keep your heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life - Keep away from yourself everyone and everything, as much as it depends on you, anything contrary to what the Word of God has to say in regard to you being healed. TV, Internet, radio, what others say, religion, what you read, what you watch, what you hear, etc. If it does not line up with God's Word. Avoid it. Remember Jesus warned his disciples about the leaven of the Pharisees. Don't think for one minute that the Devil does not want to steal the Word of God from you so that he can kill off any hope that may have started to form in you about being healed so that he can use it to destroy you. That includes getting absorbed in the negativity of the news or entertainment in any form.

2) Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from Thee - Be careful and pay attention what comes out of your mouth. You can nullify the faith being built up through the Word of God you are confessing by then adding anything like, "if it be God's will," or "the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away," or God is trying to teach me something by being sick," or "miracles and healing stopped when the last apostle died," or any such thing. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever (Hebrews 13:cool. So if God healed then he heals now. Jesus healed when he was on earth and he still heals. And he will heal you too! Also, there are many scriptures that talk about keeping your tongue in check in regard to gossiping, or slandering, or lying, or backbiting, etc. Pay attention to those. Don't do it. And if someone has done you wrong, forgive them. I did not say you had to do business with them anymore. But you must forgive them out loud and do it from your heart.

3) Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee - You have to stay focused on the Word of God (and seeing yourself the way the Word of God says you are) in spite of what circumstances look like, in spite of what you hear said (including those thoughts in your head), and in spite of things that get in the way, such as temptations. You can obey the Word of God. You can be successful at this. Here is the formula for your success: "This book of the law (the Word of God) shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success." Joshua 1:8

4) Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil - Be WILLING and OBEDIENT to the Word of God. There are things in there that the carnal mind does not want to do. You have to stay in the Word and in prayer. I personally have found that an hour in the Word per day and three hours of praying in tongues (because I can do that anytime and anywhere) greatly helps. And yes, you can do this if you work full time. I did when I was working at a secular job. Yes, a lot of TV and surfing the Internet was cancelled and not done, but what I gained was invaluable. Obey the Word of God. Love one another (the brethren). Love the Lord your God with all your heart and mind and soul and strength and love your neighbor as yourself. OK, so what if you miss it? You will. "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9 Confess your sins and God will forgive you (the 5 you remembered and confessed and the 5,000 you forgot about). Remember, God loves you. He never stopped! He wants you well and healed and healthy until it is time for you to go home and be with him (in his presence) forever.

You Can Use These Personal Affirmations from Scripture for Physical Healing:

I give thanks that the Lord is my healer. (Ex. 15:26)

I give thanks that the Lord restores me to health and heals me of my wounds. (Jer. 30:17)

I give thanks that Jesus took my infirmities and bore my diseases. (Mt. 8:16, 17)

I give thanks that the Lord gives me strength and blesses me with peace. (Ps. 29:11)

I give thanks that God forgives all my iniquities and heals all my diseases. (Ps. 103:3)

I give thanks that Jesus was wounded for my transgressions and bruised for my iniquities and that the chastisement of my peace was upon him and that by his stripes I am healed mentally, emotionally, and physically. (Is. 53:5)

I give thanks that God has sent his word and has healed me and delivered me from my destructions. (Ps. 107:20)

I give thanks that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. (Rom. 8:2)

I give thanks that God quickens my mortal body by his Spirit that dwells in me. (Rom. 8:11)

I give thanks that Jesus bore my sins in his own body on the tree so that I am dead to sin and alive unto righteousness and by his stripes I was healed. (1Pet. 2:24)

I give thanks that I am redeemed from the curse. (Gal. 3:13)

I give thanks that I am delivered from the authority of darkness. (Col. 1:13:14)

I give thanks that because I serve the Lord he blesses my food and drink and takes sickness away from me. (Ex. 23:25)

I give thanks that the Lord heals my broken heart and binds up my wounds. (Ps. 147:3)

I give thanks that I am not wise in my own eyes and fear the Lord and depart from evil because it is health to my navel and marrow to my bones. (Pr. 3:7, cool

I give thanks that God is the health of my countenance. (Ps. 42:11)

I give thanks that my merry heart is medicine to me. (Pr. 17:22)

I give thanks that I present my body to God as a living sacrifice which is holy and acceptable to him and which is my reasonable service. (Rom. 12:1)

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/8991269

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For Waiting On God / Wonders Of God In Our Time / Chitchat About Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.