Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? (2693 Views)

Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by redhook(m): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2015
See stress? I just came across this "super story" today in "the guardian" and I wuz hoping to get the reactions of most people about what their advice would be if they had the chance To advice either the guy or the girl! 1st check out the mindblowing story.............................
"I have been in love for the past
year with a wonderful lady and i recently proposed to her after 10 years of
me being " secretly bisexual" (though I had more female partners
than male) and we were to get married this summer. I was happy, excited and in love. She just
introduced me to her parents 3 months ago but unfortunately her father and I recognised each other from
a local gay cruising website of which we both used to use for hook ups. Her dad and I have been intimate on
about 3 or 4 occasions and we never expected to meet again or for this to happen. He has recently made secret
contact with me and asked me to tell his daughter (my fiancée)
about my sexuality but not our past. I asked him also if his wife knew
about his own, and now we have reached something of an
impasse. He has since taken screenshots of old
photos of me which he showed me For proof and I have also found some of his which I won't hesitate to show his wife too! Sadly my parents who my fiancee have met(and they loved her) also are not aware of this aspect of my life so this is also another problem I would encounter
if it all comes out!
Should I just walk away from the woman of my
dreams or hope that my to her honesty will save our love?
Lol! There u have it my people! Papa,mama, daughter, son in law, father and mother in law all in one big pot of soup! Ladies and gentlemen add your own maggi to this "sweet soup"!!!

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by naijaboiy: 7:31am On Apr 12, 2015
The rate at which Bisexual and Gay stories come up these days ehn! undecided

Me I don't know what the guy should do o.

Maybe his fiancé is a lesbian sef who has had sexual encounter with his mother.

Everything is just strange.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 12, 2015
What a weird, disgusting story.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by pasqal09: 7:35am On Apr 12, 2015
all these lies you guys are sharing................Diaris god o!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by ginawest(f): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2015
u had sex wit ur babe's dad?..chai!op,dats rily bad...u beta don't tell ha o...because she z gonna feel very sad if she hears it!!
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by dharay99: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2015
basically no comment. cry
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2015
ginawest:
u had sex wit ur babe's dad?..chai!op,dats rily bad...u beta don't tell ha o...because she z gonna feel very sad if she hears it!!

Its not a new thing babe.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by Fairgodwin(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2015
Bros, if you're going to tell her (like your would-be-inlaw adviced) then tell her EVERYTHING! I mean everything, including what you and her dad ever did, since that's what he wants. And I tell you, that 'might' really be your saving grace, because she 'might' consider the fact that she can't hate her dad (forever after all) and if she can forgive her dad, she 'might' as well find it easy to forgive you too (since she can't forgive one and leave the other) if she doesn't want to be a hypocrite.
Meanwhile, please repent and embrace only your woman. Women are always 'sweeter' for God's sakes! Haa! #wetin even dey sweet for fellow man body sef? #ayanma!
Go and sin no more jare! #I dey vex for dis kind tinz

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by ginawest(f): 7:38am On Apr 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Its not a new thing babe.
so ur bf normally av sex wit ur dad ryt?
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2015
I`m allergic to gays! I detest them with so much disdain.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by redhook(m): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2015
ginawest:
.....erm madam! Can't u read? I said its an article from "THE GUARDIAN" online! Or do you have a hangover? Then try to drink lots of water before posting tripe again!
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Ok na. Gay this gay that. @ops, na them sabi jare. undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by funlord(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Well in my opinion this guy should just tell the babe the WHOLE tale and also blow up her fathers spot because the man seems to be trying to protect his reputation and save his daughter @ the same time! And as for the babe she should cut out before the guy go lash their son one day by mistake! Break up!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by Monicasque(f): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2015
Its funny how the girl's dad wants dis guy to tell his girlfriend, bt he is not want his own part to be disclosed, and surely it wil ruin his marriage if dis came out, bt bcoz he is already married, it might b easy for him to get his wife back, bt it might b hard for the guy to get his girl back coz dey r nt married. So i suggest he does nt tell his girl, bt bag de father to keep this a secrete forever. Some truths r just nt worth it
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by Ezenevic: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2015
.....erm madam! Can't u read? I said its an article from "THE GUARDIAN" online! Or do you have a hangover? Then try to drink lots of water before posting tripe again! Lolz na wa o
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by 7footre(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2015
Is this not that movies muna obiekwe and tontolet starred in?.... good one I must say
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by icebebe(f): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2015
U chop pikin,chop papa,small time u go chop mama n d siblings

U are a strong man
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by sinizia: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2015
He should tell his fiancée ASAP, because withholding the truth is a recipe for disaster. It's gon' blow up in his face when the truth later comes out. He's in a catch-22 position, but coming out with the truth will save him a lot of stress in future. The truth can't be hidden for too long. So the best thing to do is to confess to his fiancée and let her decide whether to forgive him or not and whether to carry on with marriage or not. Anything less than this is walking on a land mine.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2015
denrele comes to mind.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by swaggzo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
POTATOES > BI SEXUALS cheesy
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by Brugo(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
angry

Fake stories. Too many gay stories on nairaland.

It's a ploy to make Nigerians comfortable with the concept.
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
DBlackCeazer:
denrele comes to mind.
grin so true...

anyway, I think the guy should tell the girl everything,including how her dad is gay too..God,what this world is turning into embarassed
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is disgusting. embarassed
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by willi926(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
O.Y.O(on your own). very disgusting. live a clean life some people say NO. angry
Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
funlord:
Well in my opinion this guy should just tell the babe the WHOLE tale and also blow up her fathers spot because the man seems to be trying to protect his reputation and save his daughter @ the same time! And as for the babe she should cut out before the guy go lash their son one day by mistake! Break up!
Dumb post. You musn't comment.

The dude is gay not a paedophile.

With your pepper soup logic, it's safe to say that you might lash your female child/teenager one day?.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by funlord(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Vickybee:

Dumb post. You musn't comment.

The dude is gay not a paedophile.

With your pepper soup logic, it's safe to say that you might lash your female child/teenager one day?.
...who is this dunce?..obviously you must be a down syndrome afflicted monkey! But unfortunately I don't waste keystrokes on poo brained olodos like u! So please take your sad, lonely, feel among dumb posts 2 the ape section! Your being missed over there! Jegudujera!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Fiancée That I’m Bisexual And Had Sex With Her Dad? by redhook(m): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin....Lol!

(1) (Reply)

Mathematical Expression To Prove dat A Pretty Girl Is Impossible To Have One Man / I Won't Beg The Ladies, But I Think They Need To Read This. / Search See The Photo That Is Melting Hearts Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.