Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,050 members, 7,899,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

How Can I Love ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Love ? (917 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Love ? by experts: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2009
hi all,

please i need ur advice on this.

how can i love some1?

i find it hard to do so.

i just prefer having casual relationship with ladies, i mean just friendship.

many of my female friend want to date me, but i always get it wrong.

they make moves but i turn them down. i always get annoyed with any lady that make a move to me. and i want to stop it but finding it hard to do.

i can feel tyhe love they shw me, but i was not giving them a chance to take it to the next level.

its like my heart is strong.
Re: How Can I Love ? by eyonigger(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2009
go to warri, u'll find a stonehearted lady that matches ur kind.
Re: How Can I Love ? by amebo22: 1:45am On Mar 12, 2009
its either you are trying to show off ow u attract the ladies or just to selfish to settle wit one date.but either way thank you stars since so many pple want to be in your shoes, gud luk
Re: How Can I Love ? by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 12, 2009
@ amebo, lol, wow~ u said it best!
Re: How Can I Love ? by oluwafemi113(m): 6:06am On Mar 12, 2009
lol
Re: How Can I Love ? by jnrprof(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2011
@poster, the question is are you really ready to start a relationship, or you just want to do so so as not to feel left out? As a guy, i assume you know what you are looking for in a partner. If all those girls don't meet up with what you want, then so be it (though there is room for flexibility). Just don't go down on your standards to please anybody, you'll only end up being miserable. and lastly remember that Love is a decision and not a feeling. When the right person comes your way, you'll know
Re: How Can I Love ? by experts: 11:22am On May 18, 2012
thanks for your advice and am ready for real.. add yours
Re: How Can I Love ? by tmastery: 3:04pm On May 18, 2012
I am not sure if you have problem with love, I think you only desire friendship with your female friends and you don't have desire to have relationship with them. May be that explains why when they make a move on you, you are not able to take it to the next level because you don't want to ruin the friendship with them.

http://www.self-help-sexuality.com/falling-in-love.html
Re: How Can I Love ? by Godmother(f): 7:46pm On May 18, 2012
Love is not something you force. If its not coming dnt give urself a headache over it. When it happens u will be surprised. For now just have fun hanging with ur female friends

(1) (Reply)

Dating Three Months and He takes a Break / Shock Absorber / My Friend's Babe Wants A Quickee, Turned Her Down & She Stopped Talking To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.