Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,890 members, 7,872,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (52520 Views)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo And His Children / Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) / Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
tallceejay:

U need education.
am doing justice to that.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ccollins(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
STPEACE:
thats nice advice bro but how this pple the get money via violence is very amazing.
the bible gives a clear instruction and fact::" if you are willing and obedient towards GOD, you shall eat the good of the land".. Problem with humanity now is because they distanced themselves away from the Most High GOD. If these generation can discard evil and worship God in their heart and in their doing.. Most problems of humans on earth would be solved, even all sef
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Emekamex:
It is very obvious that BH are following orders from an unknown source because the present set of soldiers are so incompetent to even handle the best weapon. BH are just being intentionally soft.
abegi leave me jare believe what you want to believe
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Chosen1984:
Chop Stone as BREAK Fast
Ice Block as Lunch
Moulded BLOCK as Dinner!
Asari go call u oga!
by the time i kidnap you, e go clear for ur eyez
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by mauriceju2(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Guy dust your head and think right for once, do you think that BH will agree to level Nigeria economy(Niger Delter)? without oil money your state cannot pay government workers ? when they level the oil pip line and chase the oil workers away and stop oil production, where will they get the money to finance the war? think of how to go back to agriculture and stop reasoning like a fool ok, the Niger Delter has the power to hold Nigeria for ransom in case you don't know, you cannot fight them without destroying oil pipeline and Nigeria economy
sauceny:
Instead of Asari to approach & dialogue with the incoming government,to see if the amnesty program contract would be extended for their own good...But he seems to believe he can face the government.

Let someone tell him that black magic (juju) doesn't work on the military,if an order was given to the Nigerian army,they would just level the entire Niger Delta under 48 hours.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by omooba969(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Don't u ever quote me again when drunk.

VIOLENCE is u ppl's trademark especially wen caught by d balls. For ur info me & u no dey for d same category ok.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by PLEXPLEX(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
omolami:
ASARI DOKUBO IN AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR PLEASE DO EVERYTHING TO AVOID BUHARI CAPTURING YOU. I WANT YOU TO BE EVASIVE LIKE SHEKAU OF BOKO HARAM. BUHARI ALREADY PLAN TO ARREST AND INCARCERATE YOU TILL END OF HIS TENURE. INFACT HE PLAN TO TRY AND EXECUTE YOU LIKE SARO WIWA. PLSE THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO YOU. THEREFORE BEWARE OF BUHARI MEN .THIS DOES NOT HOWEVER MEAN YOU SHOULD STOP YOUR PLANNED REVENGE FOR CHEATING YOUR REGION. JUST AVOID BRING CAPTURED BY BUHARI

Y!? d general no fit... dis is democracy not military regime i tell u. He no go tryam..even Ameachi wont support that.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Emekamex(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
I don't even know why people are so hyped up. These are just pictures and their is no proof any alliance or evil plans from the two groups.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by xreal: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
ikeyman00:

@@@@

people in the zoo just dnt get it for heaven sake

who da hell is Buhari

what u dnt know if that happen as they wish believe me u

that will trigger what is about to come

we have been so deliberate but that will push things off

but then the monkeys and the baboon in the zoo called Nigeria just dnt get it!

who da hell is Buhari?

President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Note: come May 29, 2015 - May 29, 2023.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by babaarewa(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
ASARI DOKUBO, WE WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU AFTER MAY 29.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kidnap Who?? U wan die!!
i am a chosen
i am a chosen
i am a chosen
who are you?
STPEACE:
by the time i kidnap you, e go clear for ur eyez
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by martineverest(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mtchewww....i hiss in spanish.
ikeyman00:
@@@

Uwazurike does not represent Biafra and he knows that

He is a criminal that brought kidnapping to Igbo land

He knows it just about time we will take him down

He understand how serious we are

and Asari must know that

U must not compromise Biafra in any way as Biafra is more than a country. It is god kingdom on earth
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by millionaireman: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Well, there was the unprecedented conspiracy by Yoruba and Fulani to make rest of Nigeria underdogs in the leadership of Nigeria.

It just can't be allowed to stand.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by millionaireman: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
babaarewa:
ASARI DOKUBO, WE WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU AFTER MAY 29.

Why are you shaking?

Arewa and Nigerdelta were not created by God to belong to one Nigeria. Lord Luggard, a man, made one Nigeria.

By the way, your Arewa first drew its boundaries when its 12 states unconstitutionally adopted sharia codes.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Joboms:
Ex-Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo had a private meeting with the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazurike at Buguma Toru LGA of Rivers State recently. Purpose of their meeting was not disclosed.

Source : LindaIkeji

Mr Asari and Mr Uwazurike?

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by boyberlin: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

and Asari must know that

Efulefu! You sound stupid
U must not compromise Biafra in any way as Biafra is more than a country. It is god kingdom on earth
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Emekamex:
All of a sudden, boko haram have stopped throwing bombs and you expect the niger delta militants to calm down. Nigeria is a big joke.

The biggest joke would be when you expect ND to take up the role of BH just because GMB will be replacing GEJ in May 29. We need to look beyond the present and not jeopardise our future development as a people and as a nation.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by PenSniper: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
calebo101:
Merger of the Militants and MASSOB.. shocked shocked. This does not smell good at all embarassed. South South +South East....looks appealing.

There are better ways to go about it though. In as much as we can decide to live this entrapment called Nigeria we should seek peaceful and non violent means towards achieving that.

A referendum should not be out of place, If allowed though.. Any peaceful separation from the Slave-masters and their slaves is welcome in full.
grin grin

But having secured membership of AU, why not seek to invoke the relevant UN & AU charters for a referendum right away ?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Jetjacky(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

and Asari must know that

guy I think is your opinion you're voicing, Biafra is what you said but doesn't specify a particular kind of person to bring it to reality. which means me or you or they can be the ingredient it need to be finally a reality.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by vindicated: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Though, they shall gather, but, since the gathering is not unto the Lord, they shall surely stumble!

Every gathering that is being made to bring more unrest into this country it shall NEVER succeed!
Lord will send the spirit of contention and confusion into their midst, in Jesus name, amen!

ENOUGH OF THIS NIGERIANS!
LETS ACCEPT DEFEAT, AND WORK TOGETHER TO IMPROVE OUR COUNTRY'S GROWTH!
GEJ, HAS SHOWED HIMSELF THE STATE MAN AND GENTLEMAN HE IS, BY CONCEDING TO THE VICTOR.
PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU ALL, SHEATH YOUR ANGER, BITTERNESS, AND GRUDGES, AND LETS ALL STIR NIGERIA TO IT'S GREATNESS!

Honest men of GOD are praying to avert disaster, that the Lord has revealed to them. IT SHALL NEVER COME TO PASS, NEVER! Because, God is ever faithful!
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by buskie13(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
sauceny:
Instead of Asari to approach & dialogue with the incoming government,to see if the amnesty program contract would be extended for their own good...But he seems to believe he can face the government.

Let someone tell him that black magic (juju) doesn't work on the military,if an order was given to the Nigerian army,they would just level the entire Niger Delta under 48 hours.
mumu...wat has de army done in sambisa forest..

level Niger Delta under 48 hours?

oh...u still smoke plantain leaves as old as u are...
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
omolami:
ASARI DOKUBO IN AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR PLEASE DO EVERYTHING TO AVOID BUHARI CAPTURING YOU. I WANT YOU TO BE EVASIVE LIKE SHEKAU OF BOKO HARAM. BUHARI ALREADY PLAN TO ARREST AND INCARCERATE YOU TILL END OF HIS TENURE. INFACT HE PLAN TO TRY AND EXECUTE YOU LIKE SARO WIWA. PLSE THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO YOU. THEREFORE BEWARE OF BUHARI MEN .THIS DOES NOT HOWEVER MEAN YOU SHOULD STOP YOUR PLANNED REVENGE FOR CHEATING YOUR REGION. JUST AVOID BRING CAPTURED BY BUHARI
Is that TALK?
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by SOUNDKING: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
If now know that we are brothers without betraying one another,then nigeria is not a case to burder.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Gwammen(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
If una wan do anyhow, una go c anyhow
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by nnamdizen(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
sauceny:

My friend shut up!
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Pastorniga: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
sauceny:

I don't know why the army can't deal with bh. Let them try dokubo
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by meccuno: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
mcquin:
I will start believing them the day they decide to commit suicide bombing. Until then,na craze dem they craze.

Watching to see Asari leave his millions and try a suicide attack.

Shekau can die for his Believe but can Biafrans do that? Even Ojukwu fled to Abidjan.
u just had to mention ojukwu....I can swear you are yo®uba......when the insult starts you would start talking about how accommodating you are.....
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Drone007: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Joboms:
Ex-Niger Delta militant, Asari Dokubo had a private meeting with the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazurike at Buguma Toru LGA of Rivers State recently. Purpose of their meeting was not disclosed.

Source : LindaIkeji
So what if they do? Freedom of Association is still a cardinal pillar of democracy, including the one in Nigeria where a soldier who torpedoed and destroyed democracy has today become a major beneficiary of the democracy he scuttled even becoming president-elect. If there is any problem, it is the rising cult of leader worship. Because the cult of leader worship breeds and encourages dictatorship which invariably stifles democracy! BEWARE THE VICIOUS CIRCLE, NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by nd07(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
ofala:
Before now, I knew that Mr Uwazulike had been one who preached non violent struggles but I really wonder what he is doing with Criminals....

I pity people who may want to unnecessarily distract GMB's government with unprovoked violence because some very sweet and direct song awaits them.

Whateva a man sows he must reap. he shuld be ready 2 gt wat he gave 2 GEJ, no doubt about it, its a law of retributive justice. he can't run from it. matters would be worse 4 him now he is no more in military junta so d world is waiting 2 see how he handles it as civilian
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by mcquin(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
meccuno:
u just had to mention ojukwu....I can swear you are yo®uba......when the insult starts you would start talking about how accommodating you are.....

Craze de your head. Macqueen Ansa of Ikot Ansa, Calabar Municipality, Calabar. Joseph Ikpang is where my family house is located incase you wan go search.

And for the records, after Efik, the next tribe i'd wish i'm from is yoruba; if not for anything for their educational height and administration.

Incase you still bothered about my tribe, "sung tie'r"
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by meccuno: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
ehie:
Whatever.....you people should just go...The value of oil is falling every day.europe has just found oil in UK. There is oil in lake Chad and sokoto plus food and land am so sick of Igbos tantrums.lets just cut them off and rest.they bring nothing but the chaos and crime.
yes oh! Igbos again!! When there was crises during awolowo and akintolas wahala,blame the igbos,the civil war,blame the igbos...like we all sat under a mangoe tree to dicuss the coup.....when the fÙlanis razed kwara state,raped all your women removed a dull oba and installed an emir,it was the igbos fault.....when yo®uba traders where killed in the north over beans, it was the igbos.....when awolowo was jailed it was the igbos.....now jonathan is an igbo man...when the hausas killed ur people @ mile 12,and ketu....it was the igbos ..asari is an igbo man.......even when ur joystick stops functioning, blame the igbos.....Ýou are sick sir

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by unclejb2(m): 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
sauceny:

I think GEJ was very dull not to have leveled the entire north east. I believe the die is about to be cast, just study the voting pattern to see the hand writing on the wall. This is neither 1966 nor 2002. Great grand Pa, certificateless Buhari should first concentrate with wiping out boko haram that is killing his people before starting another civil war!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / The Boy That Intercepted First Suicide Bomber That Attacked Borno Mosque (Photo) / Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.