Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,774 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (52525 Views)

Photos Of Asari Dokubo And His Children / Asari Dokubo And His Children (photos) / Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Truckpusher(m): 3:01am On Apr 13, 2015
calebo101:
Merger of the Militants and MASSOB.. shocked shocked. This does not smell good at all embarassed. South South +South East....looks appealing.

There are better ways to go about it though. In as much as we can decide to live this entrapment called Nigeria we should seek peaceful and non violent means towards achieving that.

A referendum should not be out of place, If allowed though.. Any peaceful separation from the Slave-masters and their slaves is welcome in full.
grin grin

Nations like Nigeria do not split with leaders of the different ethnic groups and regions holding hands and singing 'one love' but it is usually facilitated by the blood and sweat of nationalists and patriots under the barrel of the gun.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by kayslimshady(m): 4:01am On Apr 13, 2015
knightsTempler:
Edited. *

We are sick and tired of hearing the same old repeated vagaries.

ain't you seek of hearing Bokoharam repeated atrocities? ?? Tribal Bigot!
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Awaja(m): 6:44am On Apr 13, 2015
What was there discussion all about?
Don't start any rubbish in Igbo land o
we can't tolerate any bullshit from you guys

1 Like

Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 13, 2015
ikeyman00:
@@@

Uwazurike does not represent Biafra and he knows that

He is a criminal that brought kidnapping to Igbo land

He knows it just about time we will take him down

He understand how serious we are

and Asari must know that

U must not compromise Biafra in any way as Biafra is more than a country. It is god kingdom on earth
i heard that tis now Nnamdi Kanu, who base in London, since Raph has compromised. I fear for them during Buhari's Tenure, especially if APC wins Imo State.
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by richiepolymer(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2015
omolami:
ASARI DOKUBO IN AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR PLEASE DO EVERYTHING TO AVOID BUHARI CAPTURING YOU. I WANT YOU TO BE EVASIVE LIKE SHEKAU OF BOKO HARAM. BUHARI ALREADY PLAN TO ARREST AND INCARCERATE YOU TILL END OF HIS TENURE. INFACT HE PLAN TO TRY AND EXECUTE YOU LIKE SARO WIWA. PLSE THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO YOU. THEREFORE BEWARE OF BUHARI MEN .THIS DOES NOT HOWEVER MEAN YOU SHOULD STOP YOUR PLANNED REVENGE FOR CHEATING YOUR REGION. JUST AVOID BRING CAPTURED BY BUHARI
Can you give me one good reason why the DSS shouldn't hunt you down? For starters....I'm sure you should already be on their watch list! wink
That time of impunity and anarchy is coming to an end! You don't just go online and make comments that are inciting. angry how was Niger delta cheated? Asari dokubo lives in stupendous wealth but what about his people? Do you think these guys fight interest of their people? Wake up and smell the coffee. But mind you.....be watchful of inciting comments
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by richiepolymer(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nations like Nigeria do not split with leaders of the different ethnic groups and regions holding hands and singing 'one love' but it is usually facilitated by the blood and sweat of nationalists and patriots under the barrel of the gun.
And who wants the split? The common man? Or those few who are benefitting from the till? undecided
Who will carry the arms? The poverty stricken unemployed youths abi? They will be the biggest fools of the century if they get brainwashed to do so. Asari and co will be in their posh mansions eating with gold spoons while the poor Niger delta boys will be dying in the creeks? To what end?
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ikeyman00(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2015
@@@@

the yorubas in this thread should go and drown in lagos lagoon

we dnt need your opinion

mad people

the other day a law maker from Zamfara was saying the oil in the east / niger-delta u labelled them belongs to Jigiwa or some forest like that.

and the yorubas press as u know say nothing

this mad people must know that the time is up

and your boko harem incoming Presdo cant do nothing

We are going to Biafra ! that simple

Goodbye
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Geesanni: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2015
U SURE SAY U B OMO ODUA,U DEY SUPPORT ASARI WEY GO BUILT D MOST EXPENSIVE PRIVATE UNIVERSITY FOR TOGO ,SO NA TABOO IF E GO BUILT AM FOR N/DELTA FOR FREE EDUCATION,E DON EVEN MOVE BASE GO DAT SIDE.NA DAT KIND OF PERSON B GOOD LEADER,I SMELL EVIL IN U .YEYE DEY DO YOU.IF U NO NO POLITICS ABEG NO COME HERE DEY WASH UR IGNORANCE FOR PUBLIC
omolami:
ASARI DOKUBO IN AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR PLEASE DO EVERYTHING TO AVOID BUHARI CAPTURING YOU. I WANT YOU TO BE EVASIVE LIKE SHEKAU OF BOKO HARAM. BUHARI ALREADY PLAN TO ARREST AND INCARCERATE YOU TILL END OF HIS TENURE. INFACT HE PLAN TO TRY AND EXECUTE YOU LIKE SARO WIWA. PLSE THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TO YOU. THEREFORE BEWARE OF BUHARI MEN .THIS DOES NOT HOWEVER MEAN YOU SHOULD STOP YOUR PLANNED REVENGE FOR CHEATING YOUR REGION. JUST AVOID BRING CAPTURED BY BUHARI
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ikeyman00(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2015
@@@

and Asari or not

Biafra is bigger than him

when Biafra comes he will be nobody

it the nigeria criminal factor making him important for now

and by the way there is nothing like niger-delta
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by ikeyman00(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2015
@@@@
bossforever

i heard that tis now Nnamdi Kanu, who base in London, since Raph has compromised. I fear for them during Buhari's Tenure, especially if APC wins Imo State

Once again Raph is a thief and he knows that; We will deal with him in due time; he is not a freedom fighter

Kanu is our man and base with us in London and he is broadcasting live from Biafran land; we are fearless before our enemies and i hope u understand that! Then who da fck is Boko Harem Buharia?

The British Government know about us even the MI5; we dnt hide from anybody; after all Lugard killed; sub-pressed to create Nigeria in the first place; ok ok ok; This was meant to last for 100yrs, the zoo called Nigeria is expired in 2014 and a lot of the baboons and monkeys in the zoo do not know that. The tricky oduduwa press would not tell the truth in the first place; ndi ochi.

Then u see we have a problem and u cannot ignore it; The White will swiftly break-away Biafran land to Cameroon but look the other way as the only reason the zoo was created is to facilitate the British in stealing our resources from their companies like Shell etc; Do u know how much free oil the get from u? No u dnt and u are not meant to know! Then arent u a monkey?

mad mad people!
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by emmysilver: 11:36am On Apr 13, 2015
@ sauceny....... u re blabbing, the south south is too big for such ,he cant dare it in his entire life
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Typical chest beating.
IYANGBALI:
including you,make una try am. Na inside lagoon we go drop you and una family members
Re: Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting by IYANGBALI: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2015
thotsofnaij:
Typical chest beating.
you never go?all your mates don already go o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What FFK Said About Biafra On Twitter / Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) / Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.