Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,586 members, 7,975,306 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:23 PM

Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets (75347 Views)

Ministers To Lose Perks Of Office / Buhari will not force Ministers, aides to take pay cut –Presidency / BREAKING: President-elect Buhari Speaks With Saharatv, Slams Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Forwetinnah: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
They'll tell us more lies as usual. Didn't Buhari lie about his assets?? Didnt he tell us he had just N1 million in his account and that he loaned money from the bank to buy his Presidential form? Abeg make i hear word. ..a criminal is a criminal o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Horrlah(f): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I don't understand?

How did he slam Aunty Ngozi?

Ngozi is the best finance minister Nigeria has ever had for the past 30 years.
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
agarawu23:
yes! all the thieves must declare their asset or end up in the lagoon.

below lagoon for PDP thieves

good move BuHari
my question is what if they decide to declare the ones they want the public to know...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by BraniacX(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
mathskill:
when a president exonorated MEND from eagle square bomb blast when they claimed responsibility
when the president said BH ate in his govt but cant bring them to book
when the president says stealing isnt corruption
when the president is preventef from visiting a state by a militant (Tompolo )
when a president awards a militant the protection of a sovereign nations water ways, the sole purview of the navy
when the president truncates the rule of law and dismisses an appeals court judge and CBN governor
when the president drags his foot to fight BH for 6 yrs till 6 wks to election
when the president dances a day after people killed by Bomb blast
when the president does nothing when shettima and ihejerika are named as sponsors of BH
when the president looks on when his aide is exposed trying to rope in SLS as a sponsore of BH
when a nigerian registerd plane full of dollars on an illegal mission to by arms is protected by the president
When the president suspends a respected economist in the person of SLS for exposing monumental corruption
And you expect the ango americans to do business with him

Well they are not blinded by your kind of sentiments
they did what was right. They cant deal with failure.

Dude you didn't answer my questions

I asked you pin pointed specific questions

All you typed there is balderdash
Political opinions, conjectures and allegations from all and sundry

I thought you professed being capable of critical thinking ?

Answer the actual questions I asked you because this diversionary subterfuge you're trying to play, two can play
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Adek15(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
anwo247:

Yes baba has spoken, he has spoken rubbish.

Daft man like him..

Assets declaration is not an innovation to fight corruption. Corrupt people like Tinubu usually hide their loot through proxies... tell your daft general to be innovative so he can speak again and not rubbish.
I believe u are a 9gerian hence u should contribute to the progress of this nation. So pls tell us how he can fight corruption

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Forwetinnah: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
PassingShot:

To declare assets is a constitutional requirement which can be enforced especially if the president takes the lead.

Does it change anything??
Anyone can lie about their assets
Asset declaration doesn't make a criminal a saint. Whats on paper quite frankly is most times different from the reality on ground. If this how your mallam intends pytin kworuftion*** then I think I better start laughing. What a joke? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
tit:
this fool talks again!
How is he going to make governors declare assets apart from what is stipulated in the constitution?
Does he think he has power over the governors!

He is talking of Ministers. Those that he will appoint into his cabinet. He does not want a case like GEJ where Ministers looted Billions of Naira.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by josephobaro(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by uwatii: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sit down look Na dog name, sad[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by KanwuliaJara: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
ONCE A MUMU, always a MUMU! grin
So this na im priority?

ODE!!!

Give us Nigeria ELECTRICITY and WATER!

Old foooooool!!!!!! cheesy

Oya! Nigeria, begin chop CHANGE!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by labamo07(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
thefakestan:

I'll give it to you and your entire family first!
Waste of spermatozoa!
Kid have you forgotten to take your biscuits today? You are nurtured by stupidity
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
mekaboy:
What does buhari know about economics to blame anybody? He is just saying what he was told. He did not say anything about the governors that shared the money they were advised to save by the same finance minister.

I commend the asset declaration move if he can.

Gen. Buhari is talking about Okonjo Iweala acting against the constitution and appropriating funds she was not meant to use. This is not economics but illegal actions.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Cwhyte(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
tit:
this fool talks again!
How is he going to make governors declare assets apart from what is stipulated in the constitution?

Always read the post before you comment else people will keep suspecting how low your IQ is.
He said " all those that WERE
governors......................... will have to
declare their assets on the assumption of their appointment..."
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by mathskill: 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
BraniacX:

Dude you didn't answer my questions

I asked you pin pointed specific questions

All you typed there is balderdash
Political opinions, conjectures and allegations from all and sundry

I thought you professed being capable of critical thinking ?

Answer the actual questions I asked you because this diversionary subterfuge you're trying to play, two can play
must i answer you direct. What kind of school did you go to.when you are asked to evaluate do you write down what you learnt word for word.

I see you are having trouble comprehending.

Let me break it to your level

Someone like you would like to blame tje whole world for GEJs failure except himslef.

But The anglo americans are not oblivious to how GEJ is running this country. His gaffes are well documented. And that is the simple reason for thiet policies towards his regime. This cannot deal with someone taking this country to the precipice.

Comprehendo?
if you dont sorry i cant help u. Maybe u got autism.
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by successhunter: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
tit:
this fool talks again!

Did he say he would compel governors to declare their assets
Do you read at all? Seems the man victory still hurt you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by HARDDON: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
btoks:
Development plans hardly ever work with institutional corruption. This is why Nigeria hasn't had significant development in any sector over the years.When corruption is dealt with head on,you'll find things will fall into place.
Security,which is also a big issue and one of his priorities needs to be tackled.

Go read up history young blood.....

Is this the first time he is talking about corruption?

What happened to war against indiscipline n .....?

Why did Babangida chase him outa power?

At best, he wud end up wasting d lil ounch of fura-de-nono in his stale body fighting pseudo , lopesided corruption ghost that is even lining the fabrics of those he surrounds himself with already, leaving any development stride in d dust, b4 he realise, his tenure wud be over. Then Nigerians wud take to d streets again!

A chick that wud grw into a cock is spotted d first day it was hatched! With d bed he"s laid, all his talks are nan sense!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by HARDDON: 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
hahn:

Lol. The guy hasn't even been sworn in yet. You need to smoke some Kenyan weed

How daft can u be? So he has to be sworn in b4 u dissect his words n see he is nothing but a sounding gong?
9ja, I hail

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by HARDDON: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Forwetinnah:
They'll tell us more lies as usual. Didn't Buhari lie about his assets?? Didnt he tell us he had just N1 million in his account and that he loaned money from the bank to buy his Presidential form? Abeg make i hear word. ..a criminal is a criminal o

Gej wud be worlds better than this old hag!

He wud start d corruption fight with amaechi , who squandered d money of rivers people on some cattle rearer like him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by CyberWolf: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
If he can fight corruption to stand still, I will personally campaign for him in 2019 but if he runs after opposition parties in the name of fighting corruption, then I'm afraid one prophet's prophecy will come to pass lipsrsealed....About OBJ, I think that will be his greatest undoing if he allows OBJ near his government ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by curiox007: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pls I need enlightenment here, The asset declaration will it stop them from from amassing wealth into their cronies account or av more assets in their family's name?
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by hamisu747: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
dat is good let dem declare dr assets
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by ifyan(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
olas24u:
That olodo! minster

Sis I think you are wrong for calling Madam NOI olodo.

If she is olodo as you said why is it that she was a minister in two different administration.

Sentiments aside you know she has done well.

Let's pr.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by Daddi: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
dustmalik:
God, please give this man the will, strength and long life to be able to carry out his plan, Ameen.
Amen
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by wisewisewise: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
tit:
this fool talks again!
Tit you obviously sound like a PROSTITUTEE!!!!
Both your ppussy and your mouth. Smell of maggots and stench.
You are insulting your palmwine tapper father who gave you such a bad home training. Also your asshewo mother who taught you how to open your sick vvagina for all sizes and colors of ppenises to pound and empty their wastes inside your public pit. Both you and your saviour/ Messiah Ngozi are as corrupt as Jonathan and patience.... The LAGOON WILL SWALLOW YOU TOO.
NGOZI MUST DECLARE HER ASSETS.. TELL HER SOOOI.
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by bigmo1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I don't understand?

You are still here but your brain is in the bottom of the lagoon. Ngozi was the worst thing that happened to Jonathan. Even Jonathan knows but was caught between Ngozi's bossoms.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by prettyboi1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
mekaboy:
What does buhari know about economics to blame anybody? He is just saying what he was told. He did not say anything about the governors that shared the money they were advised to save by the same finance minister.

I commend the asset declaration move if he can.

What do you know about reading and comprehension? Did you even read the post? Was there anywhere that Buhari "slammed" Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in that article? You just saw the headline and concluded abi? See the problem with people that judge unnecessarily? In a bid to quickly judge, you also failed to do the right thing by reading and understanding first.
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by wasuka14(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
I don't understand?

. On wot criteria r u givin Ngozi best minister?? Dwilling economy, missing funds, depletin foreign reserve, missin crude oil every day, unemployment, extravange livin & spendin, low naira value etc r u alive?? Dis is crazy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by petermichaels(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Talking is eazy,but working is where d much work is. Gen. W8 first la?
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by BraniacX(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
mathskill:
must i answer you direct. What kind of school did you go to.when you are asked to evaluate do you write down what you learnt word for word.

I see you are having trouble comprehending.

Let me break it to your level

Someone like you would like to blame tje whole world for GEJs failure except himslef.

But The anglo americans are not oblivious to how GEJ is running this country. His gaffes are well documented. And that is the simple reason for thiet policies towards his regime. This cannot deal with someone taking this country to the precipice.

Comprehendo?
if you dont sorry i cant help u. Maybe u got autism.

Attack me all you want, I'll just keep it cool, I see that that irks you more

You still haven't answered my questions and yes, I need you to break it down to the basics for me, we have an audience afterall, and if it makes you feel better, assume I have comprehension problems cheesy

Yes GEJ undeniably had his many flaws, so he gaffed according to you and the anglo-americans felt so embarrassed on our behalf that they endeavoured to work against him abi? Well at least according to your theory sha
What precipice was he taking the country to again Was it the precipice of becoming africa's biggest economy? The precipice of having the 3rd highest projected economic growth rate in the world? Or iS it the precipice of achieving an almost 50% production quota for local farmers in the rice consumptionAn or the precipice of revAmping the commatoSe Nigerian railway? Or the precipice of of eliminating fraud during fertilizer distribution? Remind me again, i think i may have forgotten Which precipice you are talking (blame it on "my so-called" autism grin) so britain and america a.k.a batman and superman felt inclined to save the day and in so doing save Nigeria from this precipice.
And by this, you have tacitly admitted that the anglo-americans did influence the outcome of the elctions whether overtly or covertly and yet you say GEJ shouldn't blAme anyone elsE but himslf abi? One thing you forgot to ask is simple, what Are americA's and britAin's interst in Nigeria's choice of president?

Now back to my questions

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by thefakestan: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
labamo07:

Kid have you forgotten to take your biscuits today? You are nurtured by stupidity
Kid is that all u got?
Who bought Tecno for you??

Foolish Minimum wage living bastard!!! Ask your Mum, she wish the Condom didnt break, she was too cheap she could only afford Gold circle, keep searching for ur father, your skin would have been more useful as slippers or leather shoes!
Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by jimmayoy: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Daniyemi:
Pa Buhari, stop being mendacious.
We know you are not intellectually sound to pursue all these talks you keep talking.
IJustDeyLookYou.

He's far more sound than your phd president.wise up,you re still suffering from the aftermath of the PDP defeat,the earlier you reintegrate urself back into the system and accept reality the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets by lerrytunechi(m): 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
nice one gmb!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Abdul-razaq Abdulrahman's Father & 6 Siblings / GBoy Nick, Nigerian Soldier Escapes Boko Haram Attack. Photos / Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.