Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,970 members, 7,886,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring (27777 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) / The REAL Reason Sleeping with Him Won't Make him Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Nyckeh: 6:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Oh well...I av a friend dat i movd in with cos of my work distance to my house(her maternal's family house though her people are nt dere), her bf do come once in a while to spend d nyt(even with her cousin around o making 3girls nd him in a room nd a parlour apartment). Just ds year d guy moved in, as in he moved in. I just jejely packed my things nd moved out not minding d stress nd cost of transporting myslf to work frm my own house. Times i ask myself, which sane guy will do such a tin, is dat love?
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by tomhank(m): 6:34am On Apr 13, 2015
Nyckeh:
Oh well...I av a friend dat i movd in with cos of my work distance to my house(her maternal's family house though her people are nt dere), her bf do come once in a while to spend d nyt(even with her cousin around o making 3girls nd him in a room nd a parlour apartment). Just ds year d guy moved in, as in he moved in. I just jejely packed my things nd moved out not minding d stress nd cost of transporting myslf to work frm my own house. Times i ask myself, which sane guy will do such a tin, is dat love?

Safety first.... He's taking precautions
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Sharksblow(m): 6:52am On Apr 13, 2015
buygala:
That's why I love women of this Generation grin

THEY NEVER LEARN... embarassed

They will come online, read this beautiful article, smile and nod their heads like Agama lizards, and then still go on to deliberately make the same mistakes that other girls have made, but somehow gambling on getting a different result undecided
the fact is that many ladies can't do without sex. it's like food to them. Many just pretend they doing us a favour
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by MrHighSea: 6:52am On Apr 13, 2015
Guyz ll kw dt ds piece has comedy loaded in it
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by MrHighSea: 6:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Nyckeh:
dt guy z intoxicated by d blind side of 'ruv'
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by MrHighSea: 6:55am On Apr 13, 2015
Nyckeh:
dt guy z intoxicated by d blind side of 'ruv'. 18months, 2 unwantd kids ll clear hid cornea, iris n pupil.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by MrHighSea: 7:02am On Apr 13, 2015
efe2luv:
The thing about truth is that its not absolute...nothing is completely true or false. It just depends on individual perception. What is good or progressive for one may be bad or regressive for another...We all perceive and relate to our reality in different ways inexplicable. For myself I cohabited with my girlfriend in school from year 2 till I graduated and I was so used to having her around me and love her so much inspite of the long time we were together I loved her so much to marry her and did I? yes, I did. Am I happy? Abso'fucking'lutly.. Am I happy? Most definitely...So while its good go give advice also not that even prostitutes get married to good men and good girls most times don't get lucky to have a good man....All am saying is nothing is absolutely truth...
Know wat i usually say, if u had oda responsibility of offering companioiship n deep emotional ties (evn cultist, n oda non academic gangs), it saprophytically feeds on ur scarce resource-tym n thoughts, believe me this impairs/mars ur ability to reach ur optimum academic goals. For instance, u got 1st class 4.7/5 yl cohabiting, u must av gotten 5/5 wen nt cohabiting. reason am na
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Nyckeh: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2015
tomhank:

Safety first.... He's taking precautions
I hope so cos my friend said she's trying to get pregnant so they can get married, said dts their plan but i jst dnno if d guy will keep staying evn aftr married. Wldnt b surprised though cos one of her sis did such, she nd her bf/husband stayed in her family house for 8yrs b4 they got their own apartment
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by ARCAZEEZ: 7:08am On Apr 13, 2015
lolxxxx
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Gmike2rule(m): 7:15am On Apr 13, 2015
sincerely, i really never blamed any girls who is practising dis, who finks love is honest, everlastin and to b reciprocated equally... However, i pity dos stupid guys dat assume they re smart ass and can use and dump girls as they want... Useless guys...
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by misspatsy(f): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2015
Austeenite:

Ladies need to know that getting laid n cohabiting won't lead to marriage as its wrongly perceived, Guys love ladies that are independent and have enviable prestige.
But they still want lazy,dependent bi*tches dat lack prestige just to warm their bed.
To me,a guy who allowed dis indecency bt claims innocence is as shameless as d lady too.
If u like decency,go 4 decent ladies who won't c cohabiting with u as an option 4 herself,if not then d kettle shudnt call d pot black

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by wtfCode: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2015
most women love doing the opposite of what you advice them...i just don't know why.
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by liljboy(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2015
tk4rd:
I would like Blebleswag to read this thread and fire back
oga mi abeg that world never dive enter my dictionary
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by liljboy(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2015
jerumax:
Cohabitation will not reveal how a marriage will be, it can give you some practise but it's never the same thing. There is a difference between the owning an item and renting an item. Ever heard of not starting what you cannot finish? How do you then stop a prolonged cohabiting when its already like a habit? I know that every situation is different but lets all try to do what is right.
someone with brains have just spoken
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by liljboy(m): 7:28am On Apr 13, 2015
Austeenite:
I feel they do it out of desperation hoping that by cohabiting, they can get the man's full attention and fend off other competitors buh they fail to understand that a man will always want to explore the possibilities of choices.
after all human wants are insatiable...... lol guy you too like Adam smith
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by liljboy(m): 7:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Nyckeh:
my brother ehhhhh that's MUMU-DITY
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by liljboy(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2015
MrHighSea:
dt guy z intoxicated by d blind side of 'ruv'. 18months, 2 unwantd kids ll clear hid cornea, iris n pupil.
grin grin grin lwkmdho

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2015
liljboy:
oga mi abeg that world never dive enter my dictionary
Different people with different perspectives, what u say u can't do is what others will, wat u don't like is what others like, how u sees it is different from how others sees it.

Talkin abt dat cohabiting thread, not dat wat he was sayin was wrong, buh the he said made it look as if his sisters ar saint or he's a saint.
And those hypocrites ar hating.
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by victorazy(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2015
Begonia:

Oh please!!! This has been going on for years. It has nothing to do with 'this generation'. undecided

Who told u it has been goin on.
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Tattooboy: 7:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Begonia:
The truth is that most girls/women already know most of these things.
Those who'll do it will still do it.
'act now regret later' is d slogan 4 ladies like dat.
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by zeongeon: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2015
2tek:
Op. This is ur personal opinion. Husband is scarce nd any lady that refuses to cohabit will find it DIFFICULT to get a husband. Its just like a lady dat refuses to have sexx, she go tey for her papa house. This explains why d 'bad girls' marry faster dan d good ones.
A lady refusing to have sex won't make her grow old in her fathers house..just so u know there are girls out there banging every dick but are growing old in there fathers house..A girl getting married isn't a function of how freely she gives out sex or how many guyz she bangs. "Bad girls" marrying faster than good girls that's if there is anything like that doesn't mean that this "bad girls" are enjoying there marriage most pay for there waywardness in marriage...Karma my favourite bitch..

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by spcoded: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2015
It depends on individual, though i do not support it, there was this girl that live with me for just two months, and within that period i was able to know the type she is, (was set to do it formal but .....thanks God I didn't) .you see, living together gave me the chance to know her other side, grin
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by MaLAdyy(f): 7:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Educative
Tnx Op.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by psalm121vs1: 8:29am On Apr 13, 2015
What exactly re u trying to say @OP...I m against the part where after cohabiting..the guy will leave the girl for someone else...but to say that most couples who cohabited and eventually marries don't end up well is a BIG LIE..in fact most newly weds who dint cohabit..after they re done bleeping for 2 or 3 years..reality sets in..u even start noticing ur wife snores..
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by UjSizzle(f): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2015
These Huff Puff people again cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Nickymezor(f): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Well said OP...I jst hope those who re nursing this act will hv a re think....its doesnt say well of such CHICKS dat indulge in it by d way
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Sezua(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2015
liljboy:
it so so wrong.
for you na
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by ibrokola(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2015
buygala:
That's why I love women of this Generation grin

THEY NEVER LEARN... embarassed

They will come online, read this beautiful article, smile and nod their heads like Agama lizards, and then still go on to deliberately make the same mistakes that other girls have made, but somehow gambling on getting a different result undecided

So true bro. You've said it all
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by CSTR2: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2015
fairygeh:
He is a boy yet.i he has more sense than you so called "adult" smiley
You can throw as much insults as you want.
It's the internet afterall.
This is the best you can do.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by fairygeh(f): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2015
CSTR2:
You can throw as much insults as you want.
It's the internet afterall.
This is the best you can do.
lol,sorry,you don vex.mabinu grin
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by CSTR2: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2015
fairygeh:
lol,sorry,you don vex.mabinu grin
vex ke?
why will i vex for fairygeh?
I love ladies too much to get easily angry with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.