Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,009 members, 7,886,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring (27780 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / The World Won't Get Better If Ladies Don't Stop This(photos) / The REAL Reason Sleeping with Him Won't Make him Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by fairygeh(f): 9:31am On Apr 13, 2015
CSTR2:
vex ke?
why will i vex for fairygeh?
I love ladies too much to get easily angry with them.
Hmm,thats so sweet cheesy grin good boy
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by CSTR2: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2015
fairygeh:
Hmm,thats so sweet cheesy grin good boy
boy?
lol.
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Isiterere(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2015
muaa:

because they dont want to foot bills grin

Na you talk am ooooo, grin grin grin

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Abee79(m): 10:34am On Apr 13, 2015
2tek:
Op. This is ur personal opinion. Husband is scarce nd any lady that refuses to cohabit will find it DIFFICULT to get a husband. Its just like a lady dat refuses to have sexx, she go tey for her papa house. This explains why d 'bad girls' marry faster dan d good ones.
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by femi4: 11:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Begonia:
The truth is that most girls/women already know most of these things.
Those who'll do it will still do it.
Perhaps they have their reasons
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Vikky014(f): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2015
buygala:
That's why I love women of this Generation grin

THEY NEVER LEARN... embarassed

They will come online, read this beautiful article, smile and nod their heads like Agama lizards, and then still go on to deliberately make the same mistakes that other girls have made, but somehow gambling on getting a different result undecided
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WORD!
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by simplisity(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2015
buygala:

I only speak about what I am sure of embarassed

I don't keenly observe or fucck the girls of the last or any other generation..... I observe and fucck this generation of girls, so that's where my conclusion is drawn from smiley
And u r proud of living a silly life that u must pay for in d future
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by tania28(f): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Good advice
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by liljboy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
psalm121vs1:
What exactly re u trying to say @OP...I m against the part where after cohabiting..the guy will leave the girl for someone else...but to say that most couples who cohabited and eventually marries don't end up well is a BIG LIE..in fact most newly weds who dint cohabit..after they re done bleeping for 2 or 3 years..reality sets in..u even start noticing ur wife snores..
so you'll leave ya wife cos she snores? sorry
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by liljboy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
zeongeon:
A lady refusing to have sex won't make her grow old in her fathers house..just so u know there are girls out there banging every dick but are growing old in there fathers house..A girl getting married isn't a function of how freely she gives out sex or how many guyz she bangs. "Bad girls" marrying faster than good girls that's if there is anything like that doesn't mean that this "bad girls" are enjoying there marriage most pay for there waywardness in marriage...Karma my favourite bitch..
seconded
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by IDFWU(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
liljboy:
seconded

I concur
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by godunia(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
We can compare this with a desire to buy a car,if u were given that car to test for a month or more,is it not most likely u will find fault with it?we re imperfect,what co-habiting does is bring out this fault in your partner a fault which one will hitherto ignore if u were married to d same person.this is why people who co-habit end up not consummating the relationship.most people who are married today stay in it either cos of stigma or the legality binding them,with slight opportunity they may want to fly,d reason for this is once u stay with someone day n night,u will begin to find fault,this is what destroys relationship if u co-habits.if your partner will find this fault or weaknesses let it be after d wedding,imagine testing d car small and then u want to go with it,the natural thing to do is BUY it.If he can't do without u then ask him to do d needful.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by liljboy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
godunia:
We can compare this with a desire to buy a car,if u were given that car to test for a month or more,is it not most likely u will find fault with it?we re imperfect,what co-habiting does is bring out this fault in your partner a fault which one will hitherto ignore if u were married to d same person.this is why people who co-habit end up not consummating the relationship.most people who are married today stay in it either cos of stigma or the legality binding them,with slight opportunity they may want to fly,d reason for this is once u stay with someone day n night,u will begin to find fault,this is what destroys relationship if u co-habits.if your partner will find this fault or weaknesses let it be after d wedding,imagine testing d car small and then u want to go with it,the natural thing to do is BUY it.If he can't do without u then ask him to do d needful.
. of all the comments.... yours, I'll say is the bomb
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Bowaley17(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
I so much hat£ it...
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by SHOCK7(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Eniqurl:
Liljboy lipsrsealed
can u explain what dis means?
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by liljboy(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
SHOCK7:

can u explain what dis means?
it means..... LAY OFF. DONT TRESPASS
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Titilayooni(f): 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2016
Good one Op....there is this idiot where I stay in school,she has been living with her boyfriend for 4yrs now whose father owns the house. She would wash clothes, cook, sure must have sex anytime he pleases and to worsen the case,the guy will beat her blue black cause she is stubborn.. That kind of lady,what value does she have?
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Adesiji77: 6:01am On Jul 04, 2016
buygala:
That's why I love women of this Generation grin

THEY NEVER LEARN... embarassed

They will come online, read this beautiful article, smile and nod their heads like Agama lizards, and then still go on to deliberately make the same mistakes that other girls have made, but somehow gambling on getting a different result undecided

cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by liljboy(m): 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
Titilayooni:
Good one Op....there is this idiot where I stay in school,she has been living with her boyfriend for 4yrs now whose father owns the house. She would wash clothes, cook, sure must have sex anytime he pleases and to worsen the case,the guy will beat her blue black cause she is stubborn.. That kind of lady,what value does she have?
she has o oooo it's called NO VALUE
Re: Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring by Titilayooni(f): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
liljboy:
she has o oooo it's called NO VALUE
LOL....ts crazy and I would advice her on top that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You / "Why Are Women Usually Vocal During Sex?" - See Hilarious Responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.