Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east (4278 Views)

The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread / US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:
Politics of tribalism and ethnicity......PDP

Another dog let lose. It's ok for Northerners to ask their people not to vote an infidel but when it's done by the people of SS and SE, it becomes tribalism and ethnicity.

It's ok for Yorubas to reject a fellow Yoruba simply because he sought the votes of Igbos who are fellow Nigerians but when the people of SS and SE make their own choice, it's tribalism and ethnicity.

And it's ok for a tribe to be threatened with genocide should they exercise their democratic right.

You need help

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by KanwuliaJara: 4:46am On Apr 13, 2015
When DONKEYS and FOWLS are carrying PVC cards in NORTHERN NIGERIA? shocked

No SHYTE!!!! grin

APC. . . . Drug Pushers' Party!!! grin
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Ilekeh(f): 4:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Another dog let lose. It's ok for Northerners to ask their people not to vote an infidel but when it's done by the people of SS and SE, it becomes tribalism and ethnicity.

It's ok for Yorubas to reject a fellow Yoruba simply because he sought the votes of Igbos who are fellow Nigerians but when the people of SS and SE make their own choice, it's tribalism and ethnicity.

And it's ok for a tribe to be threatened with genocide should they exercise their democratic right.

You need help

He sought the votes of Igbos or tried to use tribalism to divide Eko?

We're simply teaching our son how he must behave in public, else the public will abuse his father's land.

Lesson learned for him. He can go and govern the Lagoon.

What's fortunate for Imo and Rivers is that, change is inevitable.
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Truckpusher(m): 4:48am On Apr 13, 2015
eaglechild:
APC wins in the North and SW with wide margin it is free and fair.

PDP wins in the SE/SS it becomes rigging.

APC when will you learn to accept defeat.

Is this the change you preach.

This attitude is going to plunge our country into chaos.
Let them continue to delude themselves.

One day is enough to end all the nonsense - The conspiracy they have always planned against their supposedly conquered region is beginning to dawn on every right thinking person in this part of the country, but I can assure you that that day is no longer far ,we will all give account of our collective anger and let it justify everything instead of this.

Enough is beginning to be enough.

1 Like

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Ilekeh(f): 4:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Ilekeh(f): 4:50am On Apr 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Let them continue to delude themselves.

One day is enough to end all the nonsense - The conspiracy they have always planned against their supposedly conquered region is beginning to dawn on every right thinking person in this part of the country, but I can assure you that that day is no longer far ,we will all give account of our collective anger and let it justify everything instead of this.

Enough is beginning to be enough.

Rivers is coming home to daddy APC, whether you like it or not.
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Truckpusher(m): 4:51am On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

We're simply teaching our son how he must behave in public, else the public will abuse his father's land.

Change is inevitable, are the people in the South West any way better off economically than their counterpart in the Niger Delta? undecided

The same poverty that holds sway in the Niger Delta has a face in the South West and in all nooks and crannies of this country with the supposedly politically domineering North the worst hit....Go figure
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Ilekeh(f): 4:53am On Apr 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Change is inevitable, are the people in the South West any way better off economically than their counterpart in the Niger Delta? undecided

The same poverty that holds sway in the Niger Delta has a face in the South West and in all nooks and crannies of this country with the supposedly politically domineering North the worst hit....Go figure

And because we're not better (according to you), we must resign to 4 more years of incompetency from GEJ and his PDP minions?

Because of 60%+ poverty rate across Nigeria, that's why people want change.
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

It should be a source of worry to you that after your purported lesson to him, he still did well by getting 44% of the votes cast even after threats from your senile Oba. That should tell you what the demography in Lagos is now.

Now, can you tell me how he tried to use tribalism to divide Eko?

Last I checked, it's your Oba trying to divide Eko with tribalism.
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Truckpusher(m): 4:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

Rivers is coming home to daddy APC, whether you like it or not.
You obviously do not understand Nigeria's politics.

Let me tell you out-rightly without mincing words - Even Buhari knows very well that for him to achieve 10% of his phantom change that he's been selling to your lazy gullible folks ,then the Niger Delta must be as peaceful as a dove .Anything else that will stir the hornet's nest will never serve his interest for the country.

If anybody just anybody should impose the APC on Rivers people, the person should also be ready to bear the consequences because there would be costs.

The man that shakes the coconut should also know that his head too must shake
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Ilekeh(f): 5:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
You obviously do not understand Nigeria's politics.

Let me tell you out-rightly without mincing words - Even Buhari knows very well that for him to achieve 10% of his phantom change that he's been selling to your lazy gullible folks ,then the Niger Delta must be as peaceful as a dove .Anything else that will stir the hornet's nest will never serve his interest for the country.

If anybody just anybody should impose the APC on Rivers people, the person should also be ready to bear the consequences because there would be costs.

The man that shakes the coconut should also know that his head too must shake

You said GEJ would be re-elected with this same confidence. You also implied that PDP will cruise to victory in SW and Edo.

It's kinda hard to take your political analysis seriously.

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/54835745.jpg[/img]
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Truckpusher(m): 5:03am On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

And because we're not better (according to you), we must resign to 4 more years of incompetency from GEJ and his PDP minions?

Because of 60%+ poverty rate across Nigeria, that's why people want change.
60% poverty rate in Nigeria was as a result of years of incompetent misrule from your masters in the North and the few times they gave you power to feel among.

What we have in Nigeria today is 40yrs of irresponsible Governance and mismanagement of the country's resources in the hands of the same people that are screaming change like schizophrenic zombies .

We are not going to sit down and watch you people squander our collective wealth by screaming change at a very high pitch with subtle outright threat of violence, a time will come that we as a people will sit down and ask for our own version of change then you'll get the message clearly.

1 Like

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Ilekeh(f): 5:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
60% poverty rate in Nigeria was as a result of years of incompetent misrule from your masters in the North and the few times they gave you power to feel among.

What we have in Nigeria today is 40yrs of irresponsible Governance and mismanagement of the country's resources in the hands of the same people that are screaming change like schizophrenic zombies .

We are not going to sit down and watch you people squander our collective wealth by screaming change at a very high pitch with subtle outright threat of violence, a time will come that we as a people will sit down and ask for our own version of change then you'll get the message clearly.

Years of incompetent misrule by PDP and an addition 6+ years of incompetency of GEJ.

Yet you want us to continue voting for the same PDP goons.

You're a joker.

Make you no sit down na. Stay standing. The oil, the Nigerian oil, will become less demanding in years to come. Until then, go get a glass of oil, drink am.

1 Like

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Truckpusher(m): 5:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

You said GEJ would be re-elected with this same confidence. You also implied that PDP will cruise to victory in SW and Edo.

It's kinda hard to take your political analysis seriously.

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/54835745.jpg[/img]
Keep enjoying your sham change while it lasts.
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Ilekeh(f): 5:07am On Apr 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Keep enjoying your sham change while it lasts.

You call it sham, I call it "the people's voice".

1 Like

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Truckpusher(m): 5:07am On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

Years of incompetent misrule by PDP and an addition 6+ years of incompetency of GEJ.

You're a joker.

Make you no sit down na. Stay standing. The oil, the Nigerian oil, will become less demanding in years to come. Until then, go get a glass of oil, drink am.
Read what I wrote up there,digest it and brood on it - Nigeria didn't get her independence in 1999 my friend.
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Truckpusher(m): 5:09am On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

You call it sham, I call it "the people's voice".
The worst deceit is self deceit ,you might feel relieved initially but like an old disease it will always rear its ugly head once more.

So, Kontinu
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Truckpusher(m): 5:13am On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

You're a joker.

At the highlighted part of your ridiculous statement.

If you think that we will wait for our environment to be completely destroyed before we will ask for our own version of change then you must have been smoking something.

All indicators are in the right position
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Ilekeh(f): 5:16am On Apr 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
At the highlighted part of your ridiculous statement.

If you think that we will wait for our environment to be completely destroyed before we will ask for our own version of change then you must have been smoking something.

All indicators are in the right position

What has the toutish militants been doing to ND for yours, if not destroying your environment?

How has THUGGISH militants' amnesty money helped ND?

terrorist leaders like Dokubo would rather develop Benin (the country)

1 Like

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Ilekeh(f): 5:18am On Apr 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
The worst deceit is self deceit ,you might feel relieved initially but like an old disease it will always rear its ugly head once more.

So, Kontinu

Ironic.
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Ilekeh(f): 5:22am On Apr 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Read what I wrote up there,digest it and brood on it - Nigeria didn't get her independence in 1999 my friend.

I know you're referring to the Military rule.....yet PDP didn't fare better. So much for PDP's "democracy". Years of violence, gbomogbomo, rigging, and thuggery will forever be PDP's campaign mascot.

1 Like

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by adanny01(m): 5:29am On Apr 13, 2015
justirich:
It's really shameful the kinda results we are getting from the states in South-south and South-east. These regions are just centers of corruption and I'm greatly saddened to be from such region.

Akwa Ibom- How can PDP Udom Emmanuel get a whopping 996, 071 votes to 89, 865 to Umana Okon. 91% win. That's preposterous!
Enugu- PDP Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has won with 482,277 votes against Okey Ezea who polled a mere 43,839 votes. Another 90% win.

So the opposition candidates are so hated in all corners of these two states that they couldn't muster up to 100, 000votes. It's just despicable rigging by the PDP. At least rig with some decency.

Meanwhile Yoruba and Northern states have results that showed more credibility. Check Oyo, Ogun and Lagos official results. Close results. After we will be complaining about oppression when we are so evil to our own kin.

Kaduna- Nasir el-Rufa’i scored 1,117,635 while Mukhtar Yero polled 485,833 votes. 69% win.
Katsina- Aminu Masari, polled 943,085 votes to beat Musa Nashuni 476,768. 66% win. And this is even Buhari's state.

We the alleged oppressed regions are even the bane of democratic progress in Nigeria. It was really divine that this terrible party has lost at the center. Good riddance to bad rubbish. God save the South!!!

In my state Kaduna, where the incumbent is an absolute non performing and coincidental governor managed to poll 400k votes even with the vice presidents support. In Akwa Ibom when all big wigs of the state including the former governor Attah ganged up against the PDP but to get less than 10%!

Right from the Presidential elections results i wanted to write something like this, but being a Northerner, the kind of insults i will take was beyond the time i would spend replying so i gave up. Thank God for you.

2 Likes

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 13, 2015
It is the reason, they continue to fail and have zero credibility. They cannot even rig with sense, but with brute force and desperation.

If,apc contests any of these elections in court, there will be ample grounds for cancellation.

2 Likes

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by adanny01(m): 5:34am On Apr 13, 2015
Plus10:
before opening this trend I thought I would see tangible evidence to proof that the elections were rigged in ss and se, only to see figures upon figures.btw why didnt you add imo state results among the ones rigged in se or is imo state no longer in se?

In a race, when you see one contestant running nd the other walking, something is definitely up. In Imo, two candidates are running head to head meaning it was a fair race for both.
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by lanrefront1(m): 5:40am On Apr 13, 2015
The rigging of elections in the south south and southeast will definitely come back and hurt them. People who rigg themselves into power are unaccountable to the people since they believe they can always rigg themselves in. Be jumping up and down now.

While other regions Is progressing democratically when it comes to elections , the south south and southeast have decided to become even worst than before. Kudos to them.

2 Likes

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by OneNaira6: 5:41am On Apr 13, 2015
adanny01:

In a race, when you see one contestant running nd the other walking, something is definitely up. In Imo, two candidates are running head to head meaning it was a fair race for both.

Nothing is up. Prior to this election, every river group voiced how they wanted APC out of their state. Even Amaechi ' s people have condemned him multiple times on the media. You all just blinded yourselves due to him loud mouth. What you seeing is the despise ppl have for Amaechi and APC. What made your APC politician walk while PDP is running is because of una behavior during the presidency election

As for Always ibom and Enugu, you ppl are in a long thing if una think APC has a chance in both state. The numbers APC got in both state is actually high compared to amount of dislike people in those states have for APC. Abeg, una get over it. You lost in SS and SE, excluding Edo state. Get over it.
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Truckpusher(m): 6:00am On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

What has the toutish militants been doing to ND for yours, if not destroying your environment?

Asari Dokubo is the Niger Delta spokesman.
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by otokx(m): 6:12am On Apr 13, 2015
adanny01:

In my state Kaduna, where the incumbent is an absolute non performing and coincidental governor managed to poll 400k votes even with the vice presidents support. In Akwa Ibom when all big wigs of the state including the former governor Attah ganged up against the PDP but to get less than 10%!

Right from the Presidential elections results i wanted to write something like this, but being a Northerner, the kind of insults i will take was beyond the time i would spend replying so i gave up. Thank God for you.

Seconded by me from the south south, the rigging here was satanic and violent. My PU at UNIPORT in Obio Akpor had election on Sunday afternoon but results for the entire LGA had been announced Sunday morning.

1 Like

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 13, 2015
Plus10:
this is one of the major reasons I detest apc as a party always expecting to win all the time even in their opponents strongholds also forgetting that in politics sometimes you loss or win

When I read post like this, I try to imagine how shallow your brain will be.

My conclusion, it is better imagined than to have for 1 minute.

Who is talking about winning or not here
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 13, 2015
babasanti:

Look at this cow, do you think we support witchcraft an rebelion in the south east and south south. Its the region ur fathers property. If your tired relocate to daura,cows don't live with humans in south east and south south
I think you can comment without insults if you are an intelligible being. Thanks
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by omonnakoda: 6:38am On Apr 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Asari Dokubo is the Niger Delta spokesman.
She will cough to death
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

That's the truth. South-south leaders are more self-centred. They incite people while they parley with the supposed enemies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafran Radio Station Broadcasting In Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Nnewi, Port Harcou / Chief Of Staff Vs SGF /SSG Who Is Superior / See What Cops Found In Jonathan House After Raid;it Doesnt Belong2me Says Mama P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.