Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Review This Agro Website Pls - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Review This Agro Website Pls (755 Views)

We design website/blogs - Any website/blog / Overcoming Export Business Challenges In The Agro-allied Sector / Governor Obiano's Agro Revolution In Anambra State -pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review This Agro Website Pls by dav8id(m): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
i think its a good idea for me to have a website for my Agro trading business, though most of my international client encourage me for long to do that .

so i decided to design this mini agro website for my business and i want all the agro business ogas in the house to help me review it and tell me what to add and what to edit .

here is the link http://ovytrading.com.ng

Lastly , i am working on a deal with some foriegn agro sourcing firm with branches in 7 different country and our deal is about to click.

so there is a need for me to build more agro Sourcing agent network across the country and for this reason i am calling on any agro sourcing agent that have direct access to any agro produces this include
: sesame seed, cashew nut,ginger, charcoal,moringa seednor product,leanut, hibiscus flower, melon etc to get in touch with me and we discuss how we can both work together as a network.

currently i have 12 man network across the country but there is a need for me to add more network.

NOTE: This network is only for those that are into agro sourcing business...its not a network for others to learn. when i see learner i know. cool

so all interested agro sourcing agent that have direct access to any agro produce should add me on whatsapp with this 07037781319..

let form the network and make the money together.

sesame seed at farm gate price at #175,000 (uncleaned) cleaned sesame at #185,000/tone.

moringa seed also available.

call 07037781319
Re: Review This Agro Website Pls by mayorteeny: 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
the website is not loading
Re: Review This Agro Website Pls by dav8id(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2015
mayorteeny:
the website is not loading

yeah there is a little technical problem and am about to fix it once i return to abuja.i travel without my laptop.
Re: Review This Agro Website Pls by pgidex(f): 9:04am On Jun 16, 2015
The website still not loading

(1) (Reply)

Broiler Farming In Kaduna For All Season...pictures / Onion Business / Gold Dust On Ground For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.