Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign (28066 Views)

How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years / Fresh Crisis Hits APC, Deputy National Publicity Scribe Asks Chairman To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Lifebender(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is happening earlier than I had anticipated. APC is never a united party. Expect more friction as time goes by.

are u still searching for buhari's cerfiticate grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 14, 2015
Let me read this one more time before i repeat the mistake I made yesterday! !!!!!
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Seun360(m): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Bisi Akande should shut the Bleep up, he failed woefully as a governor in Osun State.
From an APC supporter.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Cchuks27(m): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2015
He does have a strong point. This will only make the party stronger and more competitive in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Lifebender:

You must be really pained grin grin grin.We'll be here to resist you grin grin

See how bent your life is already? grin
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by maclatunji: 8:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Who has the census figures on Oshodi-Isolo local government in terms of tribe? I don't believe that there's 55% Igbo population in the local government.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Sgthenrycopper(m): 8:28am On Apr 14, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]it non of my business
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 14, 2015
which among them will annoy u most?
1. When you forgot that u borrwd airtim
from MTN and u use ur last card to buy
airtim to make an importnt call and they
took d airtim immediatly.
2. A speedin car splashing water on you
on ur way to church.
3. Your dad slaps u in front of ur friends
(lady-guy, guy-lady).
4. Someone callin u a liar wen u are
being honest.
5. You are downloadin sometn and it has
gottn to 99% and then failed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Yinkagbo(m): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2015
SmartChoices:
I'd be careful if I were Ajomale.... Bisi Akande like Obj is not given to frivolities!

Re-read
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by UnknownT: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Blaming Igbos for your performance? You and your Oga need to resign
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by boxypane(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Abeg! Abeg!! Abeg!!! Una wan use Broom sweep broom. He might used his own Constituency as a Joker na!!! LWKMD. See trouble where there should be non.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by dunkem21(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=18pt] 365 DAYS GONE ! [/size]

Never!
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by millionboi(m): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2015
D Seat don dey hungry u
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Ephemmm: 8:34am On Apr 14, 2015
SmartChoices:
I'd be careful if I were Ajomale.... Bisi Akande like Obj is not given to frivolities!

Ayo Akande, not Bisi Akande: Chai!
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by anonimi: 8:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Confusion don enter the house of JagbaJantis abi na wetin

The game just keeps getting more interesting grin grin

Meanwhile make una chillax with this masterpiece, Confusion Break Bone, CBB from the Abami Eda himself.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMKxeWlCMcI][/url]
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Franchise21(m): 8:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Jorussia:
make them let d man be Jare.Oyegun lost his unit,ward and LGA in the president/ NASS election.
Dats true
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:38am On Apr 14, 2015
maclatunji:
Who has the census figures on Oshodi-Isolo local government in terms of tribe? I don't believe that there's 55% Igbo population in the local government.

I expected a better reply from a party chairman. I don't believe Akande's accusations are improper. Something else went wrong. The Igbo population excuse is quite shallow.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Aroh48(m): 8:41am On Apr 14, 2015
morhsuud22:
So what should happen to a clown like Bode George of the PDP?
To be crucified.

1 Like

Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by boolet: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2015
SmartChoices:
Ayo Akande.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by maestroferddi: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2015
maclatunji:
That is how most ignorant people like you go about making blind arguments.

A politician on ground has just given you an educated estimate of the composition of a constituency and you are still talking out of turn.

Don't you think it pointless leaving in denial?

2 Likes

Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by bamidele029: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2015
It's a good thing, otherwise the party will get complacent.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by euphorbia(f): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2015
I don't know much about politics but I have a feeling that the roads in that local government will suffer more for another 4 years cry
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 14, 2015
arsetalks:
Which Bisi Akande? The one in SDP? Make una read, una go dey fight for front page or whatever. You just embarrassed yourself.
Is Bisi Akande in SDP? Thought you said in the other thread that you own a blog but your level research is zero.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Yasher: 8:47am On Apr 14, 2015
And we neva inaugurate the new administration yet o cheesy
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by mymadam(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2015
SmartChoices:

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress in Lagos State, Chief Ayo Akande... Remain blessed. Nigeria rocks!
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by tenry(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2015
SmartChoices:
You see! Laziness can cause embarrassment! Did u read the piece at all? Oga it is not Bisi akande, so next time try to read a story and stop assuming.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by M16: 9:01am On Apr 14, 2015
anonimi:
Confusion don enter the house of JagbaJantis abi na wetin

The game just keeps getting more interesting grin grin

Meanwhile make una chillax with this masterpiece, Confusion Break Bone, CBB from the Abami Eda himself.

Back from the dead. We have created a channel from lagos to Otuoke or you can use the high speed train you oga put in place

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMKxeWlCMcI][/url]
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by ndcide(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2015
Its Idioticcc for any one to think politics is not a contest.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by ShowYourCertificate: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2015
Lifebender:

are u still searching for buhari's cerfiticate grin grin
My brother I still dey look for Buhari's certificate o grin
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by anonimi: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2015
M16:
Back from the dead. We have created a channel from lagos to Otuoke or you can use the high speed train you oga put in place

I will use the aloku scrap metal Toronto trains that Fashola bought with $1 billion World bank loan since 2011 that are yet to arrive in Lagos grin

Or maybe the rotten railways that Buhari left after two years of disastrous maladministration as MAXIMUM military ruler

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Lifebender(m): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
My brother I still dey look for Buhari's certificate o grin

Choi! U go look tire oo..
Just xterday iya ngbali use am sell mii #100 akara grin grin
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by maclatunji: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2015
maestroferddi:
That is how most ignorant people like you go about making blind arguments.

A politician on ground has just given you an educated estimate of the composition of a constituency and you are still talking out of turn.

Don't you think it pointless leaving in denial?

Hehehehe. A man is trying to justify failure and you did not quietly keep your bias in agreeing with him to yourself and had to quote me.

Details of governorship election in Oshodi-Isolo according to Vanguard :

Oshodi-Isolo LGA

Registered voters——392,943
Accredited voters——-101,656
Vote received by parties
APC——-42,835
PDP——–43,904
Total valid votes—87,499
Rejected votes—–1,909
Total votes cast—-89,408

Less than 1/3rd of voters came out to vote on election day. Let's assume that 80% of Igbos cane out to vote and so their candidates won with sone Yoruba's and other tribes. How does this prove that Igbos are the majority in Oshodi-Isolo? It only proves them to be a sizeable minority.

Be careful when you want to quote me next time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo / Court Grants Okorocha Bail In Alleged N2.9bn Fraud Case / Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.