Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,787 members, 7,886,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign (28061 Views)

How Saraki Bribed CCT Chairman To Dismiss CCT Charges - Sahara Reporters / Laolu Akande Asks Nigerians To Name Road Projects Completed In Last 10 Years / Fresh Crisis Hits APC, Deputy National Publicity Scribe Asks Chairman To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by sharpman1(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2015
SmartChoices:
I'd be careful if I were Ajomale.... Bisi Akande like Obj is not given to frivolities!

Some peeps do not read........they just post after looking at the headline.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Cant you all work for the betterment of the people?Is it about dominance or good governance?That's why your apc politicians kill to grab power.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by babestella: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2015
Slander should let the guy be, what did he say when Oyegun lost his whole ward to PDP at the presidential elections? Why didn't he insist Oyegun must resign. mscheeeew.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by temeem: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2015
I live in Oshodi and can tell you the reason why many of us did not vote them is because they didn't do shishi for us.
Come to oshodi to see our roads (for eg). We are still waiting for them during the local government elections.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by maestroferddi: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2015
maclatunji:

Hehehehe. A man is trying to justify failure and you did not quietly keep your bias in agreeing with him to yourself and had to quote me.

Details of governorship election in Oshodi-Isolo according to Vanguard :

Oshodi-Isolo LGA

Registered voters——392,943
Accredited voters——-101,656
Vote received by parties
APC——-42,835
PDP——–43,904
Total valid votes—87,499
Rejected votes—–1,909
Total votes cast—-89,408

Less than 1/3rd of voters came out to vote on election day. Let's assume that 80% of Igbos cane out to vote and so their candidates won with sone Yoruba's and other tribes. How does this prove that Igbos are the majority in Oshodi-Isolo? It only proves them to be a sizeable minority.

Be careful when you want to quote me next time.
Are you trying to be smart by a half?

When people like you who sound off from the position of little knowledge, it is so obvious.

Does it interest you that the fact that PDP still won in Oshodi Isolo is a clear testimony of the preponderance of the Igbos in the area?

You are probably among the few who are oblivious of what transpired in the area on election day. Practically all the thugs in Oshodi were unleashed in the area to harass, intimidate and bar Igbo voters from exercising their franchise.

In certain areas in Okota, the miscreants chased away voters in some polling units. They were giving vent to the threat made by the Oba of Lagos in trying to emasculate Igbo political rights in Lagos.

It took some dogged Igbo voters for the PDP candidate to marginally obtain victory as most Igbo voters shunned the election.

We are not even talking of the massive rigging that was perpetrated to subvert the will of the people.

Next time you want to corroborate a standpoint, do better than reeling out a facile election result that hardly tells a reasonable part of the story...

1 Like

Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by odave: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2015
biafransoul:
“Our party cannot continue to be old-
fashioned, things are changing and the party
had to follow suit. The APC leadership should
not develop clay feet or whip up sentiment to deal with failures or reward performance in the
party as the expectations of the people from
the party are high.”- Bisi Akande

That's the koko of the matter. Most APC apologists are not moving on with the time. You cannot continue to ignore, suppress or lord it over a group of people and expect them to keep quiet. Ajomale, ditto APC played all ethnic cards but today it is Emeka Idimogu representing Oshodi/ Isolo constituency 2.

Bros, I don't belong to any ppolitical party but I believe you are not an okada man, next time make sure you read the complete story before saying anything, not just the the thread titlen even Bisi Akande wasn't in the title. How is Ayo Akande relatetd to Bisi Akande? Chai, this country is gone! Smh, o ga o
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by ravgach: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2015
ibedun:
We need to go back to the drawing board. The PVC did not work in River state for a reason. The PVC should necessarily break down in those areas occupied by our enemies within. We need to be ready by any means necessary in 2019. This abomination should be checked immediately.

EVERY EVIL DESIGN AGAINST A PEACE-LOVING PEOPLE SHALL SURELY FAIL! I only pity you and your likes. You will surely meet your waterloo. When you do not allow people to exercise their freewill. You will lose your freedom yourself. The man should resign because he should have killed all your 'enemies'. Go and read the bible book of Esther. You may not even live to see that era when every peace-loving, hardworking, law-abiding citizens no matter their ethnicity, religion, complexion, will be truly free in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by odave: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2015
Seun360:
Bisi Akande should shut the Bleep up, he failed woefully as a governor in Osun State.
From an APC supporter.

Mr supporter, its Ayo Akande not Bisi Akande. How long will it take you to read the whole post? You just read the title and rush here to comment...chai. Nairalanders sha, and before we say something, you will see insult flying here and there. Read the whole post, try and discern what info the op is trying to pass across then make a reasonable comment, not just reading the headling!
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by maclatunji: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2015
maestroferddi:
Are you trying to be smart by a half?

When people like you who sound off from the position of little knowledge, it is so obvious.

Does it interest you that the fact that PDP still won in Oshodi Isolo is a clear testimony of the preponderance of the Igbos in the area?

You are probably among the few who are oblivious of what transpired in the area on election day. Practically all the thugs in Oshodi were unleashed in the area to harass, intimidate and bar Igbo voters from exercising their franchise.

In certain areas in Okota, the miscreants chased away voters in some polling units. They were giving vent to the threat made by the Oba of Lagos in trying to emasculate Igbo political rights in Lagos.

It took some dogged Igbo voters for the PDP candidate to marginally obtain victory as most Igbo voters shunned the election.

We are not even talking of the massive rigging that was perpetrated to subvert the will of the people.

Next time you want to corroborate a standpoint, do better than reeling out a facile election result that hardly tells a reasonable part of the story...

You accused me of not having facts, I have presented them, go argue with the facts. #Hehehehe
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by ibedun: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2015
ravgach:

EVERY EVIL DESIGN AGAINST A PEACE-LOVING PEOPLE SHALL SURELY FAIL! I only pity you and your likes. You will surely meet your waterloo. When you do not allow people to exercise their freewill. You will lose your freedom yourself. The man should resign because he should have killed all your 'enemies'. Go and read the bible book of Esther. You may not even live to see that era when every peace-loving, hardworking, law-abiding citizens no matter their ethnicity, religion, complexion, will be truly free in Nigeria.

Go and express your free will in your state, is that simple enough for you to understand.

Your attachment by force is no longer acceptable. And for your information I dont believe in the Bible, all the stories inside na wash.

What is the meaning or usefulness of hardworking if you cant do it in your own land and prosper your land?

Abeg move.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by ayindejimmy(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2015
SmartChoices:
I'd be careful if I were Ajomale.... Bisi Akande like Obj is not given to frivolities!
You people should learn to read the story before commenting. That was not Bisi Akande
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by ravgach: 11:33am On Apr 14, 2015
ibedun:

Go and express your free will in your state, is that simple enough for you to understand.

Your attachment by force is no longer acceptable. And for your information I dont believe in the Bible, all the stories inside na wash.

What is the meaning or usefulness of hardworking if you cant do it in your own land and prosper your land?

Abeg move.

I will answer you by repeating:

Whether you read the Bible or nor, the event there will happen to you if you continue in this mindset. The wickedness in your heart is so huge. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Seun360(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
odave:

Mr supporter, its Ayo Akande not Bisi Akande. How long will it take you to read the whole post? You just read the title and rush here to comment...chai. Nairalanders sha, and before we say something, you will see insult flying here and there. Read the whole post, try and discern what info the op is trying to pass across then make a reasonable comment, not just reading the headling!

My bad.
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by ooshinibos: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Jorussia:
make them let d man be Jare.Oyegun lost his unit,ward and LGA in the president/ NASS election.
Amaechi lost his state -Rivers too , what's the big deal
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Forwetinnah: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pavore9:
They should desist from causing any crack in the party.

Leave them...
Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by Cityguy: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
ravgach:

I will answer you by repeating:

Whether you read the Bible or nor, the event there will happen to you if you continue in this mindset. The wickedness in your heart is so huge. May God have mercy on you.
Until the constitution of Nigeria is amended, you have every RIGHT to live anywhere you deem fit and call it your home so far you are law abiding. If you are threatened, and you have your facts, it is also within your RIGHT to prosecute such 'criminals' whether local or foreign. Lagos is Nigeria and until it's carved out belongs to all Nigerians just as Enugu, Aba, Onisha, Kano, Sokoto, Maiduguri, just name it.

1 Like

Re: Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign by zanga420: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
RichDad1:
Ajomale, the LG chairman and all the ward chairmen should be sacked. This shows how unpopular and ineffective they are in their domain.
And as for the watery explanation, why can't he(Ajomale) and other APC leaders in the LGA work with all the tribe in the area? Regardless of if their Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba? They are busy sharing all the goodies with their families and cronies despite the Hands of generosity Asiwaju and BRF extended to them. Awon ole, wonbia. O n pe.
Time for mediocrity and nepotism is over and the dawn of a new Nigeria is here.

APC!!! Change
Eko o ni baje o
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
good comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aluko Storms EKSU For Pensioners’ Verification / Wike Commissions Ultra Modern NBA House In Port Harcourt (Photos) / 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.