Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,536 members, 7,905,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Investment Opportunity - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Investment Opportunity (484 Views)

2015 Investment Opportunity ( Insight Secrets ) / Investment Opportunity (cinema/sport Centre) / Investment Opportunity In A Pharmaceutical Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity by investors: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2009
Hello,
I am the CEO of Nixon Blast Properties based in the UK.
The services my business offer are:
1. Property lettings and sales
2. Interior decoratings
3. Household furnitures/items supplies.

We need hardworking, trustworthy and organised individuals who are willing to setup
our branched in Nigeria. This is a franchiase opportunity in which you could make a
substantial income from depending on how dedicated you are to the business.
You dont need any previous experience to startup, all you need is a small investment
fee of N100,000 and any where to use as an office.
We supply you with all the leads, documents and details for your day to day running
of the business. When we get clients, we direct them to you to take down all the informations
and services they want and then they make payments to us through you.
You would get your income on commission basis, in order words each payment you get for any service that
is processed through you, you are entitle to 50%. The more clients you get the more money you make.

If this would be of interest to you, then contact me:
Email= nixonblast_properties@netbusiness.com

Thank you and I look forward to your response.

(1) (Reply)

Compulsory Training For You / Importing From China Or Travelling To China; Let's Do The Job, We've Got The So / How To Stop Nepa From Discounting Your Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.