Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,321 members, 7,913,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:11 PM

When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You (68668 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by superior1: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
Side Chic has become a cool name for unfaithfulness undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by adorablepepple(f): 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by jeeqaa7(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yareey:
I didn't knew God supports cheating undecided

U didn't knew
How will u knew
Speaking rubbish english everytime

In other news

Counter thread

When ur side guy insist u use his picture as dp and 1 mega pixel saves you
https://www.nairaland.com/2256241/pic-when-side-guy-insists

1 Like

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by dubie: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hehehehehe.. E protect am wella[color=#000099][/color]
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by dyabman(m): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided
SO MANY[/size]

BULL SHIT MAKING FRONTPAGE

I can't bilivit myself. angry
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by darlenese(f): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
I dnt laugh at jokes that involve the name of God
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by damola311: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yareey:

You just kill one of buhari cows with your gun

3 Likes

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Donpizzle(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ur post isn't funny.
Ur signature got me cheesy. Fella used to b my favorite....
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by virtuousMe(f): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
You go be winch o, you wan kill me with laugh?
hahn:

Now you "knew"
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Ekaka1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
hahn:

Now you "knew"

Badu boy grin grin
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by rocknation62(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yareey:
ehen? "KNEW" OYO is ur case
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yareey:
I wonder too
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by yinkeys(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
@nastydroid big ups bro, most funny thread I've seen all day

2 Likes

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by LeoFish92(m): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
hahn:

Now you "knew"
LWKMD.... nairalanders una no go kill me

1 Like

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by busybrain88: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Thunder nxt time
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nastydroid:
grin

You people no go kill person with laff grin

Even your signature na wa for am cheesy
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by jamoscofield(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=18pt] undecided

SO MANY[/size]

BULL SHIT MAKING FRONTPAGE

1 Like

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by delors(m): 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yareey:
Cheating is relative. It depends on how you define it. cool
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by bunmifx(m): 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Chai,You people can kill some one with laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by UnknownT: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
damola311:

You just kill one of buhari cows with your gun
Na pidgin english you wan type or na correct english? If na the latter, u too follow kill one of buhari cows tongue

2 Likes

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by jaytee01(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by heykims(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yareey:

RIP, may d gentle soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by damola311: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
UnknownT:
Na pidgin english you wan type or na correct english? If na the latter, u too follow kill one of buhari cows tongue

correct my post please.......... If am not correct then let kill all this cows to celebrate victory
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
hahn:

Now you "knew"
Hahahahahaha... And we've 'knewn' cheesy
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by chukelvin(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yareey:
this ur sentence na die
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=jamoscofield post=32719847][/quote]

Iya e ni mumu
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Pebcak: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Ahhh this is corruption as defined by GEJ
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by UnknownT: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
damola311:

correct my post please.......... If am not correct then let kill all this cows to celebrate victory
LOL! I don't eat beef! In that your last post, it is killED not kill
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by minimoha: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
make una leave 'Yareey' alone ooooo
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by nokingasgod: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
He is a miracle working God.......lollllllllll
But na one day go be one day o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.