Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,415 members, 7,932,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 03:56 AM

When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You (68697 Views)

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
Bros u wicked oooh... my belle don burst with laugh.... wen time com u go knewiing grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
hahn:

Now you "knew"
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
sinaj:

nxt tym na lightening go protect u undecided

Lol you harsh oo
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by ceejayluv(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
heykims:

RIP, may d gentle soul rest in peace
Man, that pic must have been snapped in Ghana.
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by james809: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oluwa is involved
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by drnairalov: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yareey:
I didn't knew God supports cheating undecided

marvellous english
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Pdizzle(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
All the time. . The lord is good.
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Seun what is this ?? undecided
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
This place is crowded with grammar warriors. Do you guys get paid for every mistake you spot undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by fatytoy333(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
hahn:

Now you "knew"
May God have mercy on your soul
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Intendy: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nastydroid:
grin
but does God support double/triple dating?
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Mekzmoney(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Old pix undecided
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Bonapart(m): 6:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yareey:
I didn't know God supports cheating undecided

are you a fool?..... just asking tho
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by emog17(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yareey:
This place is crowded with grammar warriors. Do you guys get paid for every mistake you spot undecided

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by bimsite(f): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
LMAO grin
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Lol.which planet are you from?Am not after the pix, but your comment.And she thought you corrected her
hahn:

Now you "knew"
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by deebrain(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
My God is a good God.
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by corlin2(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yareey:

Dats not support ......
It is called second chance
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by hahn(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Princemomoh:
Lol.which planet are you from?Am not after the pix, but your comment.And she taught you corrected her

She "taught" right grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by darnley16(m): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
hahn:

Now you "knew"
wicked
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by emog17(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
hahn:

She "taught" right grin
u sef cheesy
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by dasrackhor(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
emog17:
u sef cheesy
my Belle ooooo...una no go kill me wit laugh ooooo.
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Strongfaze(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
E be like say she snap with that type of standing sculpture for boutique... How this kind girl go be side chick?
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Eljay24(m): 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
"Somebody give God a wipa"
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hmm.some people are just waiting for errors .

1 Like

Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
My friend is "thought"what is your problem. Lol
hahn:

She "taught" right grin
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by DoTheNeedful: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yareey:

NL is not only for entertainment and reading of breaking news. undecided Is a place for learning and improvement too kiss
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by ksmartdope(m): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Nastydroid:
grin
see fine side chick ooo and am here single...😞
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by smartgenius10(m): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yareey:

d time when God go punish u eeh
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by makarios911: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ezedon:
God is good, He always protect his people
hahahahahahahaha his pple abi? Cant stop laffing
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Nnesoft: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Evn God dy undastand bro code...wink
Re: When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You by Dennybouy: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
justmag:

You don't know people mistake the devils handwork for divine protection. grin

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.