Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Where Can I Get The Spiritual E-books? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Can I Get The Spiritual E-books? (676 Views)

5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse / Idahosa The Spiritual Father Of Chris Okafor, A Generation Of Fake Prophets / The Spiritual Realm - What Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get The Spiritual E-books? by Gabreann: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2009
Hello! Friends I have a keen interest towards spiritual activities. I think that spiritualism is the best way to get linked with God. Over the past few days I have been looking for some spiritual e-books on Christianity reflecting the concept of the Bible. Where I can get these spiritual e-books?
Re: Where Can I Get The Spiritual E-books? by Fayetta: 5:57am On Jan 31, 2009
It is really very good to see your keen interest towards the spirituality.  There are many spiritual e-books available on the web but one that inspires me most is Spiritual e-books as this book helps you get focused on what God has placed in your heart, and reduce or eliminate distractions that come to divert you away from your divine calling or destiny.
Re: Where Can I Get The Spiritual E-books? by Image123(m): 6:43am On Jan 31, 2009
Hi Gabreann.There's a lot of books available on the net,but my sincere advice is that if you want to be really really spiritual,then spend more time with your physical Bible and in prayers to God.You'll be shocked at our progress.You can get tons of material by just typing Spiritual E books on google or any search engine,but its majorly chaff I tell you.The quality stuff is right with you already.
Proverbs 17:24 Wisdom is before him that hath understanding; but the eyes of a fool are in the ends of the earth.

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity Superior To All Other Faiths? / Thoughts On Demonology: / Ebible Xtra: The Sleekest Talking Bible:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.