Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,048 members, 7,903,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

, - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / , (14120 Views)

Urgent please Help! Nairalanders On The Medical School To Go / Help Nairalanders / Help Nairalanders! I Got 267 In My Post-ume At Ansu And Wrote Law For Second Cho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Tobsam237:
OMG... #32,000

I'm sorry I can't help... Wish I could help....

I m not so emotional but dis got me shedding tears..

I will put u in prayers.....

From henceforth.... U shall not lack.... U will prosper in your education....

My solemn Vow with God:
I'm serving now,... if God bless me indeed after my service and I can still contact u.... I will make u a project to d glory of God...
speechless ...thank you so much i really appreciate this
Re: , by oluplus(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2015
At OP:
I just credited your acct with 3k. It is well with your soul.

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2015
oluplus:
At OP:
I just credited your acct with 3k. It is well with your soul.
you wouldn't lack anything in your life THANK YOU SO MUCH

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2015
need you here pls oluwajuwon29(m), zainomowunmi, BigElEddy, Femikris, Macheus(m), egariyi(f), guttentag(m), davosuker, tommy2912(m), propzncribz, oTii(m), ozoka, speaktome(m), sunnyworld2love, temitee4me(f), garokabir, michae11, kingcurtrex1904, anthay, adioolayi, KejiOJ(m), warzy, wallex2(m), nekaa(f), raydodgemanhill, Pepunis(f), missionmex(m), sunnyalways76, jane5020(f), chuksmarvin (m), APContherun, mcdonald247(m), mikchuma(m), ultimatebunmi1(f), zanyzara, chibuikebright(m), BayoKola1(m), stonecoldcafe, talk2smat(m), jayied(m), akinalabi(m), Nellybii, bigsalm(m), Ibro27, 1miccza, pontirock (m), Lacomus(m), dhanniel2(m), blesseddivah(f), helpee, ndlife, adebayotolani, desertboom(m), Seaen(m), dynamic006, Funkymallam(m), naijadeyhia, ikkalu2002(m), famola(m), pinky21(f), ipasco, kayceerilyn(f), iphex(m), yemmyharlee, Sanpearl(f), juche(m), Abiagirl777(f), carryus (m), sukkot, mondrism, lordZOUGA(m), mykorheya(m), babae2009, Chibaikman(m), glostar, ThundrCork, ChEkWaSIyKe(m), Adabar, pTomz(m), oloriIT(m), ifydadiva(f), jahstech(m), firebrand, Oniemo, ObongOluomo, Glowww(f), akeneobi(m), Ruqui(f), elixirnina, barak4real(f), miracleoscar (m), keziah123, Bencofi, maxwell942, chimzy2u, richard870(m), pypa, Spadelicious, soochukwu(m), kingmzee (m), vickerz(m), Richy4(m), remiejike, salahdee10, nazo(f), keemness(m), foura, RoyPCain, Holudamsel(f), Blackchampion, obibankz(m), akwunmi(m), Dtrader1(m), cnwokike, MrIncrediible(m), tc4official, abiodun27(f), fsho (m), kingpelumi, boxypane(m), JBSmith, felixbar(m), FynBabe (f), Uwaomapaul(m), cassidynca(m), Vickaig(f), gogo5x(m), ehie(f), Eboh4z, kogi2010, Boykay, Hollaniyii, buildelicool(m), talented143(m), onlinebizz1, JERRYMAG4(m), PeeJY(f), Isychrist(f), SPLITS(m), hamenzy, justi4jesu, SAKUR, princesstemmy(f), searching4love(m), stanchibyke(m), serege (m), Agbalanze(m), ernie4life(m), engrdosmen01, elpj, tabsyyy(f), iseajewa, ufumes(m)
Re: , by warrikid(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hishuula:
tomorrow night,i wish i could screenshot the message here but my phone doesn't screenshot
kool,u'll get smtin frm me soon. Small tho,buh it wud help.
Re: , by Fionasmom(f): 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
What part of Lagos are you located ?
Re: , by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
papawemba:

GUYS!

BE WARNED.

PLEASE DONT FALL FOR THIS.

THIS IS A NEW WAY TO SCAM PEOPLE.

SEND THIS DUDE MONEY AT YOUR OWN PERIL.

LET HIM SEND THE DIRECT ACCOUNT NUMBER OF THE SCHOOL.

I WILL VERIFY IT AND AFTER DUE DILIGENCE, I WILL PAY THE SCHOOL FEES DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL IN HIS NAME.

I HAVE TRIED TO LOG IN WITH THE DETAILS HE PROVIDED SEVERALLY AND IT CAME BACK VOID AND DENIED ACCESS AUTHENTICATION.
But I was able to log in and verify. He looks real to me. I would have posted some screen shots of his details except am not sure if he would want that. Please try and verify properly before you deny a brother a real shot at solving his problems.

2 Likes

Re: , by Fionasmom(f): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2015
50 kobo no go drop still na una dey shout pass,lmao

1 Like

Re: , by Fionasmom(f): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
papawemba:

GUYS!

BE WARNED.

I WILL VERIFY IT AND AFTER DUE DILIGENCE, I WILL PAY THE SCHOOL FEES DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL IN HIS NAME.

I HAVE TRIED TO LOG IN WITH THE DETAILS HE PROVIDED SEVERALLY AND IT CAME BACK VOID AND DENIED ACCESS AUTHENTICATION.

This Papa Wemba or whatever, you should have taken the time to investigate properly before accusing the guy of fraud, even if na fraud, na your money ? Now that you have been put to shame, Atleast show sign of regretfulness for your dumb ass and send him money, shou

7 Likes

Re: , by hishuula10: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
GUYSSS, I WAS BANNED AS I'M DIRECTING PEOPLE HERE SO I JUST OPEN ANOTHER ACCOUNT,,,,THANKS
Re: , by hishuula10: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Fionasmom:
What part of Lagos are you located ?
i live in ibadan not lagos sister
Re: , by hishuula10: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
pls dont blame him,,,,he may have something to contribute too
Re: , by Fionasmom(f): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
hishuula10:
GUYSSS, I WAS BANNED AS I'M DIRECTING PEOPLE HERE SO I JUST OPEN ANOTHER ACCOUNT,,,,THANKS
Nigerian people with their Bad Belle, That is why Nigerians abroad most of them dont grow because of their bad belle against fellow nigerians............ Damn, if you dont give, take your bad leg out

if you can come to the airport on thursday, I will be arriving in Nigeria and can give you some money but dont expect me to take away your problems...... I dont want to get my mom involved, i would have sent you to her.
If you can, leave your number and if not then we can meet somewhere in town on Friday or saturday.

1 Like

Re: , by hishuula10: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
Thanks
Re: , by warrikid(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Fionasmom:

Nigerian people with their Bad Belle, That is why Nigerians abroad most of them dont grow because of their bad belle against fellow nigerians............ Damn, if you dont give, take your bad leg out

if you can come to the airport on thursday, I will be arriving in Nigeria and can give you some money but dont expect me to take away your problems...... I dont want to get my mom involved, i would have sent you to her.
If you can, leave your number and if not then we can meet somewhere in town on Friday or saturday.
I'm touched by ur kindness ma'am,God bless you.

1 Like

Re: , by INCREDIBLEGUY: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
papawemba:

GUYS!

BE WARNED.

but I just check it and its true u would have screen shot the page
Re: , by hishuula10: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2015
Thanks
Re: , by UniqueGem(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hishuula:
thanks so much bro may GOD be with you too
Bro Please I couldn't make it yesterday(monday) as promised, I was really busy. I've sent it now even though I had to squeeze out time. Hope God helps others to help you complete it.
Re: , by hishuula10: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
UniqueGem:
Bro Please I couldn't make it yesterday(monday) as promised, I was really busy. I've sent it now even though I had to squeeze out time. Hope God helps others to help you complete it.
thanks bro,GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU TOO ALONE.so gratefull
Re: , by hishuula10: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Put up a number I can get you with here now so that I can call u right away. I don't reside in the country but hopefully on Monday, I will try to send sth across via someone. I just hope it won't be too late by then.

Modified, pick your calls

@Mods, this is more than Tonto dike news nau, what are you guys waiting for
expecting bro
Re: , by Taiye4Christ(m): 1:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
32k may sound small, but if this thread doesn't hit FP, I'll be very disappointed. This is someone's education on the line, for jive's sake! Shey na Oritsefemi, Fayose, Davido and the rest thread get sense pass this one? Sometimes, I just wonder..........

Cc: Freiburger , r231, olawalebabs , Fynestboi , Richiez, Seun
Re: , by Fhemmmy: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
What a thread and life that we live in . . . . .OP, i have few questions for you?
1. How do you plan to take care of books and all the rest once the school fees are paid?
2. How do you plan to pay for 2nd semester, once the first semester is taken cared of?
3. How old are you and what course are you taken and how many years is the program
4. If you Dad is only giving you 40 Naira for feeding, what is your backup plan to be able to feed well, cos you cant expect your Mom to do it all.

Will be back to read response, but there is no doubt that you are a man in need

cc: jaybee3
Re: , by jaybee3(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
@OP

Please answer the questions in the quoted post truthfully and let's take it from there.
In addition, what's your current GPA?

Fhemmmy:
What a thread and life that we live in . . . . .OP, i have few questions for you?
1. How do you plan to take care of books and all the rest once the school fees are paid?
2. How do you plan to pay for 2nd semester, once the first semester is taken cared of?
3. How old are you and what course are you taken and how many years is the program
4. If you Dad is only giving you 40 Naira for feeding, what is your backup plan to be able to feed well, cos you cant expect your Mom to do it all.

Will be back to read response, but there is no doubt that you are a man in need

cc: jaybee3
Re: , by Fhemmmy: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
jaybee3:
@OP

Please answer the questions in the quoted post truthfully and let's take it from there.
In addition, what's your current GPA?

Great one . . .
Re: , by jaybee3(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Y'all Should relax

32K isn't a problem but we need to ensure he is who he claims to be and the request is genuine
We also have ensure their is a sustainable plan for him going forward so he doesn't come back begging
Re: , by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
INCREDIBLEGUY:
but I just check it and its true u would have screen shot the page

How come every other link on that portal seems to have a dead end?

You can fool some people all the time but you can't fool every one all the time.

Cartel of scammers. i jump it pass.

I said the guy should give me the school account number where i can pay his school fees in his name but he declined.
Re: , by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Fionasmom:

This Papa Wemba or whatever, you should have taken the time to investigate properly before accusing the guy of fraud, even if na fraud, na your money ? Now that you have been put to shame, Atleast show sign of regretfulness for your dumb ass and send him money, shou

You can fool some people all the time but you can't fool every one all the time.

I said the guy should give me the school account number where i can pay his school fees in his name but he declined.
Re: , by tosyne2much(m): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Papawemba, now that justice has been made, can you now take down your comment ?

1 Like

Re: , by Debbychi(f): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hmmm.......broda it is well! If u are rilly telling the truth,i assure u ,u would get the 32k before the deadline
Re: , by Debbychi(f): 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
tosyne2much:
Papawemba, now that justice has been made, can you now take down your comment ?
seconded

1 Like

Re: , by hishuula10: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: , by hishuula10: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
papawemba:

broo,payment is made on the school website or at the bursery office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria / Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015 / List Of Available Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.