Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,047 members, 7,903,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

, - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / , (14119 Views)

Urgent please Help! Nairalanders On The Medical School To Go / Help Nairalanders / Help Nairalanders! I Got 267 In My Post-ume At Ansu And Wrote Law For Second Cho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by SleekyP(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2015
Deal done....this thread should be closed smiley

Cc: jaybee3

1 Like

Re: , by SleekyP(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2015
Have sent someone to meet him one on one..he's as real as RAIN.

Pictures and videos coming shortly.

1 Like

Re: , by agarawu23(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
op how much remain?

reply fast because of the time
Re: , by oluplus(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Op, wha's the status now?
Have you paid?
Re: , by Keziehenry(m): 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
ekenetheorg:

Nairaland Admins wicked if this still never reach front page
This is not about tonto dike that is fp bound, i dont knw if any of them is dating her.

1 Like

Re: , by seuntope8(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2015
All the people saying this is a scam are not just being sincere. A scammer will just wake up one good day and be asking for 32k in this present Nigeria economy with all the available info he gave. Many of us here won't think twice if it were to be one girl asking of 50k for hair do nd stuff like that before handling the money to her. We go to bar, hang out with friends, we do know how much we spend on a sitting in the name of enjoyment and flexing. Why not help this guy in need to safe a destiny. 32k is a peanut to many of us here. Let's try and help a brother in need out. Many of us went to school and we know what it means to be broke not to talk of owing school fees. Do yours for God and humanity... 1love
Re: , by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tobsam237:
OMG... #32,000

I'm sorry I can't help... Wish I could help....

I m not so emotional but dis got me shedding tears..

I will put u in prayers.....

From henceforth.... U shall not lack.... U will prosper in your education....

My solemn Vow with God:
I'm serving now,... if God bless me indeed after my service and I can still contact u.... I will make u a project to d glory of God...

Lol
Guy bring money come nor be prayers name egoo
Re: , by chuks87(m): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
Tobsam237:
OMG... #32,000

I'm sorry I can't help... Wish I could help....

I m not so emotional but dis got me shedding tears..

I will put u in prayers.....

From henceforth.... U shall not lack.... U will prosper in your education....

My solemn Vow with God:
I'm serving now,... if God bless me indeed after my service and I can still contact u.... I will make u a project to d glory of God...

lolzz... 2moro is too late...donate d amt u got n stop using d n ame of d lord in vain...
Re: , by SleekyP(m): 7:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hishuula have you paid? waiting for your update....

2 Likes

Re: , by Alphaoscar: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
SleekyP:
Hishuula have you paid? waiting for your update....

Thanks so much for coming to his aid and I pray you and others fellows sympathetic to his cause will never lack by the divine grace of God.

Pls I think it is unnecessary uploading his pictures here. Thanks and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: , by mekstaniac(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2015
OP where u @?
Re: , by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 27, 2015
thank you everybody for coming to my aid when i need help,may GOD continue to be with you too...i ve paid the money since wed but my account was updated this morning due to some studentship problem ,so what cause my absent here is i dont wann come here and be giving some excuse when my account has not been updated cuz some will post and say I TOLD YOU THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER.......THANK YOU SO MUCH ..........................................you can login my details now to confirm my school fee payment now ,though i ve not done the medical cuz i spend some money when i'm trying to pay the school fee .............................................................. so if anybody still wanna help you re welcome ,but i'm ok with my school fee payment ...THANK YOU....I'M COMING BACK
Re: , by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2015
mekstaniac:
OP where u @?
I'M HERE BRO ,THANKS
Re: , by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2015
SleekyP:
Have sent someone to meet him one on one..he's as real as RAIN.

Pictures and videos coming shortly.
BRO,i dont know how to thank you i swear to GOD...YOU WILL NEVER LACK

2 Likes

Re: , by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2015
@ papawemba THANK YOU FOR DOUBTING ME,,YOU CAN RECHECK NOW TO KNOW IF I'M FAKE OR FOR REAL
Re: , by SleekyP(m): 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hishuula:
BRO,i dont know how to thank you i swear to GOD...YOU WILL NEVER LACK

Aamin.
Re: , by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Fionasmom:

Nigerian people with their Bad Belle, That is why Nigerians abroad most of them dont grow because of their bad belle against fellow nigerians............ Damn, if you dont give, take your bad leg out

if you can come to the airport on thursday, I will be arriving in Nigeria and can give you some money but dont expect me to take away your problems...... I dont want to get my mom involved, i would have sent you to her.
If you can, leave your number and if not then we can meet somewhere in town on Friday or saturday.
hi
Re: , by hishuula10: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria / Apply For UBA National Essay Competition 2015 / List Of Available Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.