Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,716 members, 7,882,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why Do Good Girls Love Badboyz And Vice Versa? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Girls Love Badboyz And Vice Versa? (3186 Views)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Badboyz And Vice Versa? by 2dice(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
lanicky:

Lol...
you look innocent tho
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Badboyz And Vice Versa? by lanicky(f): 9:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
2dice:

you look innocent tho

I'm innocent tongue
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Badboyz And Vice Versa? by 2dice(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
lanicky:

I'm innocent tongue
innocent like 2face abi cheesy
bae its bed time...
oya oya alele wink
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Badboyz And Vice Versa? by tayoxx(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
even blind man self no say I good die
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Badboyz And Vice Versa? by Bwon(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=ITbomb post=32756979]

Repented, believe me
Though I'm still fighting the urge to prey on the good ones but the girls can make it more difficult

Imagine meeting a good girl (yea good and turning down offers from sincere good guys) and after just 3 weeks of fun filled romantic treat, she catches you with another and cries herself out, you then try to calm her down to prepare for a softer landing. Well, you have to tell her that you would change (and she stupidly believes it *sobs*). Later my conscience starts blaming me and I decide to end it, na there wahala go start, she now become the one pleading that we can make it, that she overreacted blah blah blah, and you know such scenario often ends with sex and in that situation it is difficult to stand on your ground.
In a bid to clear her out, you start acting cold, being rude but for some strange reason, that is when she loves you more till the day she catches you again then the familiar song, "men are the same, men are wicked blah blah blah".
She then promises herself not to fall in love again (for where? Another guy with another format dey come), while you clean out your slate in anticipation of the new entry.

Lawd help us. St Jane pray for us[/quote lmao very true
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Badboyz And Vice Versa? by Bwon(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2015
ITbomb:

Repented, believe me
Though I'm still fighting the urge to prey on the good ones but the girls can make it more difficult

Imagine meeting a good girl (yea good and turning down offers from sincere good guys) and after just 3 weeks of fun filled romantic treat, she catches you with another and cries herself out, you then try to calm her down to prepare for a softer landing. Well, you have to tell her that you would change (and she stupidly believes it *sobs*). Later my conscience starts blaming me and I decide to end it, na there wahala go start, she now become the one pleading that we can make it, that she overreacted blah blah blah, and you know such scenario often ends with sex and in that situation it is difficult to stand on your ground.
In a bid to clear her out, you start acting cold, being rude but for some strange reason, that is when she loves you more till the day she catches you again then the familiar song, "men are the same, men are wicked blah blah blah".
She then promises herself not to fall in love again (for where? Another guy with another format dey come), while you clean out your slate in anticipation of the new entry.

Lawd help us. St Jane pray for us
lmao very true ...
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Badboyz And Vice Versa? by Bwon(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol nice joke.
thnx
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Badboyz And Vice Versa? by ITbomb(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2015
2dice:

you look innocent tho
Please tell me, why do people just look once at someone and conclude that they look innocent. I really want to know, cos for me the more innocent you may want to appear , the more I'm suspicious of you
Re: Why Do Good Girls Love Badboyz And Vice Versa? by 2dice(m): 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
ITbomb:

Please tell me, why do people just look once at someone and conclude that they look innocent. I really want to know, cos for me the more innocent you may want to appear , the more I'm suspicious of you
me jes dey whine am ni
Ba!dest lomo yen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Tomboy Vs The Effeminate / Marry Who Loves You Versus Marry Who You Love / Here's A Conversation I Had With A Girl This Morning - Am I Really Really Harsh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.