Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu (1313 Views)

Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye / Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo / Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by talk2smat(m): 12:48am On Apr 16, 2015
SENATOR-ELECT and a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party in Ogun State, Chief Buruji Kashamu, has described the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, as his role model.

Kashamu, who is the chairman of the Organisation and Mobilisation Committee of the PDP in the South-West, paid a rare tribute to the former Lagos State governor in an open letter, describing Tinubu as a true hero to be emulated by every Nigerian.

Kashamu is the senator-elect of Ogun-East senatorial district and one of the most vocal opponents of the APC before the party won the presidential election of March 28.

He said that it was important to honour those deserving of honour now that elections are over.

In the open letter addressed to Tinubu, Kashamu said, “Truth be told, men like you are made up of sterner stuff and are rare to come by in every generation. Little wonder you are called the Asiwaju and Jagaban of Borgu. I doff my hat.

“I hope that in spite of our membership of different political platforms, we would be able to collaborate for the upliftment of Yorubaland in particular and Nigeria as a whole.

“My sincere prayer is for the Almighty Allah to keep you and give you good health and long life to be able to see the Nigeria of your dream. For me, I join other Nigerians in wishing you the best, even as we aspire and pray Almighty Allah to make us – the younger ones – be like you, the Jagaban of Borgu.” Kashamu described Tinubu as the architect of modern Nigeria, who, he said, made history by leading an opposition party for 16 years and then grabbing power at the centre.

He noted that without Tinubu, the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, would not have won the March 28 election. He said, “Although I now belong to the opposition, your achievements transcend political divides and I am not ashamed to publicly acknowledge them. There is no denying the fact that your place in the history of the Yoruba race in particular, and, in Nigeria in general, is well etched.

“The fanatical support that the President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, enjoys in his homestead was matched with your commanding influence in the politics of the South-West and indeed the Yoruba race to produce the results we witnessed during the elections. “By your sheer wit and unwavering commitment to democratic ethos, true federalism and economic prosperity, you led the Alliance for Democracy from a one-state party to a regional party and now a national party that is about to form the government at the centre.”

Buruji, who sued former President Olusegun Obasanjo last December over a controversial book authored by the ex-President, also congratulated Obasanjo and Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun. He promised Amosun that he would ensure that the nine PDP legislators in the Ogun State House of Assembly give him maximum cooperation.

Credit: http://www.punchng.com/news/tinubu-is-my-role-model-kashamu/
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Fairgodwin(m): 12:51am On Apr 16, 2015
Haha, some people nor just get shame sha.
Trying to 'placate' Tinubu just in case Buhari tries to probe him so that the man, Tinubu, would wade in and 'rescue' him. Talking about double standards in politics, there you have it, folks.
Kashamu you're on your own - no Jona to 'save' you again. So he suddenly realise Tinubu's importance overnight? No doubt, Tinubu is now one of the most influential Yoruba men alive today, but Dear Gen. Buhari, in your "fight against corruption" please remember Tinubu o.

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by teemanbastos(m): 12:52am On Apr 16, 2015
datz How my enemies will publicly Praise Me after Seeing the work of God in my life.
Hit LIKE if u agree.

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by jcflex(m): 12:53am On Apr 16, 2015
This Drug baron is just deceiving himself,

just come out straight and tell us, you are looking for soft landing.

not to face your charges as the US court.

Well i can still believe you small sha, cus ojuyobo himself na Bird of same feather una be.

both of you are drug addict.

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Ilekeh(f): 12:53am On Apr 16, 2015
FFK, see your life. You know you have Satan's blessing when agama lizards like temitemi call you their role model.

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Who born monkey,Timubu Na father to all of you
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by wallex1983(m): 1:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Omo mehnnnnn...... See re-alignment.

I can see some defections coming....... Ogun here we come
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by egift(m): 1:08am On Apr 16, 2015
God may all my enemies be bowing like this for me.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 16, 2015
What an humble letter from Kashamu. I was surprised when I read Doyin Okupe's congratulatory message to Tinubu too. Am sure Fayose and Fani Kayode would also have done that secretly. That is Vintage Yoruba race for you. Beyond our aggressive politics, our respect for Elders, celebrating the successful among us and protecting our common tradition has never been in doubt

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by omenka(m): 1:21am On Apr 16, 2015
What a shameless man. Your time in the senate is gonna be as brief as a line drawn in a desert sand, with the most subtle wind would erasing it in the blink of an eye.

Pray you don't get extradited to the US to face criminal charges pending against you.

Role model indeed.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Yasher: 1:39am On Apr 16, 2015
Now we know where he learnt his boju boju mo(hiding ability) which has made it impossible for the American govt to track him lipsrsealed

Oga tinubu hiding from US govt since 00AD

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by mrofficial(m): 2:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmm...Is he trying to avoid jail? undecided
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Who wouldn't be proud of Tinubu especially if he is your brother. I am firstly yoruba and lastly Nigerian! I Love Jagaban like no other, I am so glad to have him as a leader and most importantly as a brother!

SaiTinubu!
SaiBuhari!

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by EnigmAries(m): 2:56am On Apr 16, 2015
Of course, Tinubu should be the Role Model of any serious politician in this country. I've always admired him and I think the new opposition party, PDP, should make him a case study if they ever want to get to Abuja again.

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by kayode27: 3:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Why wouldn't he be his role model.

Jagaban was once a big time drug dealer in the states.

Birds of a feather.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by tit(f): 3:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Yasher:
Now we know where he learnt his boju boju mo(hiding ability) which has made it impossible for the American govt to track him lipsrsealed

Oga tinubu hiding from US govt since 00AD

kayode27:
Why wouldn't he be his role model.
Jagaban was once a big time drug dealer in the states.
Birds of a feather.

thank you jare.
both of them are drug-dealer
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by seunfly: 3:53am On Apr 16, 2015
OK, ooo.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by modskiller(m): 5:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Tinubu should not be spared in the Anti corruption war.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Pavore9: 5:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Kashamu wan dodge extradition to the U.S! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Sibrah: 5:29am On Apr 16, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by Elcemento(m): 6:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Chai...Baba wan port. grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by disloman(m): 6:25am On Apr 16, 2015
I don't believe this.I can't believe this.I shouldn't believe this LMAO.Some pple no get shame.
Re: Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu by dollarsplenty(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2015
What a big U turn!

Hhm Kashamu himself, always looking for soft landing.

Jonathan will begin to see clearly after May 29.

Obj warned him about Buruji Kashamu and Co. but he would not hear.

Now Kashamu sees BAT as his MODEL; not GEJ again.

Chronic sycophant at work

Grand House Reception For GEJ Live On AIT Now! / Service Chiefs: We'll Relocate To Maiduguri Soon / Letter Of Proclamation Was Sent By The President