Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? (3051 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / Who's your Nairaland Crush? / Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2009
. . . write such a lovely poem for you like mine did

It’s time that I told you
I will get up now and tell you I love you
Because whenever you’re here
My heart gets to beating
So fast, I have trouble breathing
Now I don’t want to hear
Anything but the sound of your voice
The little things you’ll say to me
And how you’ll say them
Will sure take me to a place
I’ve never been before
Baby, now that your love
Is all I want to know
Life is wonderful
My deepest thoughts are of you
And all my heart belongs to you
I never knew a love so true
But then again, I did not know you.

Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by Ehise99(m): 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
get a life
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2009
Ehise99:

get a life

Nicca shut up and send the poem to your girl. . . maybe she'll get off Abe and Abel's privates lol.
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by Sauron1: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2009
DaPhoenix:

. . . write such a lovely poem for you like mine did

It’s time that I told you
I will get up now and tell you I love you
Because whenever you’re here
My heart gets to beating
So fast, I have trouble breathing
Now I don’t want to hear
Anything but the sound of your voice
The little things you’ll say to me
And how you’ll say them
Will sure take me to a place
I’ve never been before
Baby, now that your love
Is all I want to know
Life is wonderful
My deepest thoughts are of you
And all my heart belongs to you
I never knew a love so true
But then again, I did not know you.

I do this on a regular for me friends n foes.
It's nuthing. . . . . .Action speaks louder than words.
Food for THUNK!!!
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by Ehise99(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Nicca shut up and send the poem to your girl. . . maybe she'll get off Abe and Abel's privates lol.
why don't you skullfuck yourself to death with your Love Machine?
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2009
Ehise99:

why don't you skullfuck yourself to death with your Love Machine?

like they are doing to your girl right about now? Hmm nah, I'm not a slut but I can see why she would though Abe and Abel are freaking HOT unlike yo ugly ass lol.

@Sauron, actually he's one of the nicest dudes on here.
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by Sauron1: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2009
DaPhoenix:

I see. . . . . . .Seize the moment then cos ain't too many nice dudes here.
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by Ehise99(m): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2009
DaPhoenix:

like they are doing to your girl right about now? Hmm nah, I'm not a slut but I can see why she would though Abe and Abel are freaking HOT unlike yo ugly ass lol.

You can't hurt me stupid cunt, tomorrow two 17 year old girls are coming to my place to drink and party then we'll go out and they'll sleep over

i'm getting pussy i don't give a Bleep die ugly LovePeddler
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by DaPhoenix(f): 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2009
Ehise99:

You can't hurt me stupid cunt, tomorrow two 17 year old girls are coming to my place to drink and party then we'll go out and they'll sleep over

i'm getting pussy i don't give a mess die ugly LovePeddler

Fucking pedophile. Keep wishing because no girl wants your diseased shit touching them.
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by Ehise99(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Fucking pedophile. Keep wishing because no girl wants your diseased shit touching them.
i'm 20 and it's perfectly legal and moral to do them you ignorant blob

they'll be sucking me to the tunes of lil waynes lollipop song like last time ya fucking slowpoke
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by DaPhoenix(f): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2009
Ehise99:

i'm 20 and it's perfectly legal and moral to do them you ignorant blob

they'll be sucking me to the tunes of lil waynes lollipop song like last time ya fucking slowpoke

The only person who's sucking is your girl.
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by DaPhoenix(f): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

I see. . . . . . .Seize the moment then cos ain't too many nice dudes here.

lol waaay ahead of you. I already created a thread for him.
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by Sauron1: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
DaPhoenix:

lol waaay ahead of you. I already created a thread for him.

Congratulations. . . . . .Lets hope u won't be singing "It's so hard to say good bye" in the next few weeks.
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by Frizy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2009
@DaPhoniex
Don't mind the haters. This was what I wrote to one chic. It just ignited her. I mean she's now on fire. Check it out! Alfa toasting. grin grin

O beautiful lady,
Your brightness is as the likeness of a star,
Resplendeth, shining in the eyes of the seer,
Your eyes is as the likeness of an oval shaped jewel,
Whose owner perisheth much with abounding love,
Your shape to whom that write is eight,
Yea, the figure eight with no gluming confusion,
As the sun shineth and the moon is lite,
The horizon between like and love is evident,
Your smile and right manner defineth the chrisma,
Ah! And what will convey unto thee what the chrisma is?
It is to carry along like the rainbow,
Whereof (it) flares variantly in the deep blue sky,
And to implant into the hearts of those whom ye meet joy,
O queen! Beauty that need not define itself,
Saving to those who see not thus blind,
Him that write hath only slept a little,
Thy person hast surely made a sleeping heart awakened,
O by the Lord of the two easts,
And the two wests,
I have found one whom I think is companion,
Heaven sent, God given.
Do not turn away,
Why turn away?!
Again, why turn away?!
When the writer is no poet,
In his belief, Allah hath sent one,
A wife to be! Full of compassion and generous,
O darling! Remain chaste.
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by DaPhoenix(f): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Congratulations. . . . . .Lets hope u won't be singing "It's so hard to say good bye" in the next few weeks.

lol naw we've been together for a year now and we're still going strong. If it does happen though I've got rebound dudes on the side  tongue
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by Sauron1: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2009
DaPhoenix:

lol naw we've been together for a year now and we're still going strong. If it does happen though I've got rebound dudes on the side  tongue

Thatz what i am talking about. . . . . . .Everyone needs a "heart insurance" grin
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by DaPhoenix(f): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2009
~Sauron~:

Thatz what i am talking about. . . . . . .Everyone needs a "heart insurance" grin

hahaha heart insurance. I doubt I'll need it though because my heart is enclosed in a silver box with a diamond case and locked in the best of vaults.
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by Moyola(f): 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2009
Dun telme yu already trippin 4 d ghai. . . tongue
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by SeanT21(f): 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2009
He does waaaay better things than that.~~Your nairaland "lover" still has a long way to go.~~ tongue
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by DaPhoenix(f): 8:09pm On Jan 29, 2009
Moyola:

Dun telme yu already trippin 4 d ghai. . . tongue

With a poem like that one and others what's a girl to do? Seriously y'all need to go to the literature section and see how he makes love to all the women with his words lol
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by DaPhoenix(f): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2009
SeanT21:

He does waaaay better things than that.~~Your nairaland "lover" still has a long way to go.~~ tongue

lol sis, I need evidence.
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2009
Poetry, not my thing.
I'd probably fall asleep from boredom while he's reciting it to me
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by Moyola(f): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2009
DaPhoenix:

With a poem like that one and others what's a girl to do? Seriously y'all need to go to the literature section and see how he makes love to all the women with his words lol

Huz h£? undecided
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by DaPhoenix(f): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2009
HeatFusion:

Poetry, not my thing.
I'd probably fall asleep from boredom while he's reciting it to me

angry I don't appreciate you making fun of him  grin

Moyola:

Huz h£? undecided

embarassed How can you NOT know who he is? StephenP of course
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by Moyola(f): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Oh him! smiley
've read some. . . . . hez not all dhat jo! tongue
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by DaPhoenix(f): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2009
Moyola:

Oh him! smiley
've read some. . . . . hez not all dhat jo! tongue

I don't know about that because he graduated HEAD of his class <-- pun intended.
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by SeanT21(f): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2009
DaPhoenix:

angry I don't appreciate you making fun of him  grin

DONT FALL 4 IT!! tongue

DaPhoenix:

lol sis, I need evidence.

Take my words 4 it.~~5 years from now when u see the ring on my finger shinning~~!!
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by bluespice(f): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2009
wow,
dont i just luuurve it when ladies squabble ova a guy?
tongue
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by DaPhoenix(f): 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2009
bluespice:

wow,
dont i just luuurve it when ladies squabble ova a guy?
tongue

hehe not just any guy
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by SeanT21(f): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2009
DaPhoenix:

hehe not just any guy

Lawd have mercy~~U must be head over heels.I hop i get an invitation to the wedding tongue.I will bring some Liberian Dishes! wink
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by bluespice(f): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2009
right phoenix
ur talking of my mahn cool cool cool
Re: Could Your Nairaland Lover Ever Do This? by DaPhoenix(f): 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2009
SeanT21:

Lawd have mercy~~U must be head over heels.I hop i get an invitation to the wedding tongue.I will bring some Liberian Dishes! wink

We'll send you one.

bluespice:

right phoenix
ur talking of my mahn cool cool cool

No sis, I know my man because whenever he flies in, he loves to go way downtown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Intimacy Compatibilty Is A Myth! / Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate / My Wife Has Crazy Temper Tantrums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.