Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard (1620 Views)

Rivers Rerun: We Threw Heads Into River, Buried Bodies In Shallow Grave -(PHOTO) / Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi / 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by Kindas3325(m): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Italian police say they have arrested 15 Muslim migrants after they allegedly threw 12 Christians overboard following a row on a boat heading to Italy.
The Christian migrants, said to be from Ghana and Nigeria, are all feared dead.
Italian authorities have arrested 15 people on suspicion of murdering the Christians at sea, police in Palermo, Sicily, said.
The original group of 105 people left Libya on Tuesday in a rubber boat. Sometime during the trip north across the Mediterranean Sea, the alleged assailants -- Muslims from the Ivory Coast, Mali and Senegal -- threw the 12 overboard, police said.
http://pelwal33..com/2015/04/15-muslim-migrant-allegedly-threw-12.html

Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
What else do u expect from a religion that luvs killing other ppl mtchew.
RIP to the 12 Christians.

6 Likes

Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by Uyi168: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Islam z a cu.rse!

9 Likes

Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by ucheheart(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Moslems are pushing christians to the extreme. A time will come when it will be an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

1 Like

Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by bewla(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
coward
Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
i punched a muslim girl last week 4 reciting d Holy koran with her hands laid on my head. wot sort of nonsense is dat? Evil & Devilish people of d highest order. i'm sure she cannot take such frm me or a fellow Christian. i'v not hear christian killing them why? we people they too dull ourself.
we go dey fornicate do all dose hypocritical things backdoor. We wont handle d right matter now they've taken us 4 coward

#ihateislam

4 Likes

Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by stanech: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
islamabad

2 Likes

Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by ucheheart(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
So you sabi fornicate. Weldnone oh!
chowlade:
i punched a muslim girl last week 4 reciting d Holy koran with her hands laid on my head. wot sort of nonsense is dat? Evil & Devilish people of d highest order. i'm sure she cannot take such frm me or a fellow Christian. i'v not hear christian killing them why? we people they too dull ourself.
we go dey fornicate do all dose hypocritical things backdoor. We wont handle d right matter now they've taken us 4 coward

#ihateislam
Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
ucheheart:
So you sabi fornicate. Weldnone oh!

ODE

2 Likes

Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by sosanova: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Islamic madness
Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
I don't know why Italy, France. Germany and Holland are opening their gates to these filth of human being called muslim migrant to the West. Their next generation would still be terrorists tormenting their unborn children. Spiritual brotherhood is too strong to toy with potential terrorists moving freely to the West in the name hijra to start life as a coded future killing machines
Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by bokohalal(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
Twelve people can take on fifteen and win the fight. The cowards are now in Christian watery heaven.

1 Like

Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by IGBOSON1: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
chowlade:

#ihateislam

^^^That's not entirely correct!

In the Central African Republic, the Anti-Balaka rebels seems to have matched them evil-for-evil, and in some cases even outdone sef! lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by ucheheart(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
chowlade:

ODE
ha ha ha! Now you are reasoning
Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by ifyan(m): 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
ucheheart:
Moslems are pushing christians to the extreme. A time will come when it will be an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Mt bro yarn dem oh.

You know. ....

1 Like

Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by abduljabbar4(m): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Uyi168:
Islam z a cu.rse!
Proudly a muslim
Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by Trailblazer1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Allahu akbar lipsrsealed
Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by abduljabbar4(m): 11:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
chowlade:

#ihateislam
Woman, hate Islam 300 times we don't care. If not for your weakness, 12 can take on 15 so why couldn't they defend themselves?grin chestbeater Are you igbo?
#proudlyamuslim.
Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by abduljabbar4(m): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Kindas3325:
Italian police say they have arrested 15 Muslim migrants after they allegedly threw 12 Christians overboard following a row on a boat heading to Italy.
The Christian migrants, said to be from Ghana and Nigeria, are all feared dead.
Italian authorities have arrested 15 people on suspicion of murdering the Christians at sea, police in Palermo, Sicily, said.
The original group of 105 people left Libya on Tuesday in a rubber boat. Sometime during the trip north across the Mediterranean Sea, the alleged assailants -- Muslims from the Ivory Coast, Mali and Senegal -- threw the 12 overboard, police said.
http://pelwal33..com/2015/04/15-muslim-migrant-allegedly-threw-12.html
Are you not the same liar that said muslims killed christians in southern kaduna and gave us the link to your blog as a source? You again? With this same blog. Out of your daftness you said it happened in southern kaduna in saminaka, is saminaka in southern kaduna? I will report you to seun. I promise you.

Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by asadike(f): 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Muslims should know today that they are living on d grace of jesus christ but I think christians should remove d nature of christ for once and pounce on d coward followers of d con man mohammed and his blood sucking demon of a god
Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by abduljabbar4(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
asadike:
Muslims should know today that they are living on d grace of jesus christ but I think christians should remove d nature of christ for once and pounce on d coward followers of d con man mohammed and his blood sucking demon of a god
Living on the grace of which bastard are you talking about? Continue fooling yourselves. If you are strong, 15 against 12 is not much of an unfair fight. That foolish drunk gay bastard cannot be my saviour.
Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by McStoic(m): 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Proudly a muslim
Ok son, congrats......but promise us you won't be joining ISIS soon? Jabbing things, hehehehe.
Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by asadike(f): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Living on the grace of which bastard are you talking about? Continue fooling yourselves. If you are strong, 15 against 12 is not much of an unfair fight. That foolish drunk gay bastard cannot be my saviour.
better a gay bastard than a blood sucking demon of d lower occult world.
Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by Uyi168: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Proudly a muslim
...wu cares?..mtchww
Re: 15 Muslim Migrant Allegedly Threw 12 Christians Overboard by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Religion has done africans more harm than good..

(1) (Reply)

HRM Oba Adejuyigbe Oyewole Adefunmi II Explains Traditional Royal Cannibalism / Buhari Wins In The US After Obama Agrees To Sell Nigeria Apache Helicopters / Tears! Girl Run Over By 5 Cars. Drivers Said They Thought She Was A Dead Animal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.