Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,165 members, 7,913,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1278509 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (1547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
hulk616:

Batman is the easiest please

Spider-Man sells better than batman in the 80s, 90s until Frank Miller came in.

grin grin I wanted you say that DC is a failure
He is not. Spider-Man is. Even the worst Spider-Man (Amazing Spider-Man and MCU Spider-Man) are still somehow comic accurate.

Only in toy merchandise not comic books itself.

I didn't tongue
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
pu7pl3:

I wonder when the media will start being kind to wb and DC

Joker called best movie in 2019 undecided
Shazam over 90% on RT undecided
WW over 90% on RT undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Blackspider:
He is not. Spider-Man is. Even the worst Spider-Man (Amazing Spider-Man and MCU Spider-Man) are still somehow comic accurate.

Only in toy merchandise not comic books itself.

I didn't tongue
Wrong

All check

You did grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
pu7pl3:

I wonder when the media will start being kind to wb and DC
Probably when Disney dies because as long as the MCU is still alive, the media will always worship them
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
hulk616:

Joker called best movie in 2019 undecided
Shazam over 90% on RT undecided
WW over 90% on RT undecided

You know what I mean
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
hulk616:
you don't know 3mm
The distance is wide
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Blackspider:
Probably when Disney dies because as long as the MCU is still alive, the media will always worship them

lmao...safe to say it's never then grin grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
pu7pl3:

You know what I mean
I know grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Blackspider:
The distance is wide
3mm is wide
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
hulk616:

Wrong

All check

You did grin
I have told you.

Batman rules.

Batman and Robin failure is not the same as DC. If not same would be applied for marvel and dark phoenix undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Blackspider:
The joker is under DC black and it won't cross with Reeves Batman meaning they are not in the same continuity
u d0n't get the c0ncept of the dc black tagline. It isn't meant to be a shared universe. It's a tagline for one off films or trilogies that do n0t cross over with other films. They're just stand al0nes. One offs. Meaning even if they had sequels, they w0n't share a c0ntinuity with other films bearing the dc black tagline. That's the idea. Only dceu is c0nnected.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
hulk616:
3mm is wide
Distance is wide
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Minemrys:

u d0n't get the c0ncept of the dc black tagline. It isn't meant to be a shared universe. It's a tagline for one off films or trilogies that do n0t cross over with other films. They're just stand al0nes. One offs. Meaning even if they had sequels, they w0n't share a c0ntinuity with other films bearing the dc black tagline. That's the idea. Only dceu is c0nnected.
From the horse's mouth

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
pu7pl3:

lmao...safe to say it's never then grin grin
More than safe grin
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
Blackspider:
From the horse's mouth
why are you calling him horse?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2019
pu7pl3:

the movie is listed under DCEU movies upcoming list,joker wasn't...soft reboot is confusing you

But that's not the strws you grasping...the straw here is what you said about Affleck's invisible script
dude, Matt has said his film aint a reb0ot and that his film doesn't have to be c0nnected. He has said this countless times. Wb hasn't c0nfirmed if it is in the dceu unlike with how they did with james gunn's suicide squad. Kevin Smith and s0me pers0n c0nnectd to ben affleck said they saw the script and that ben was close to rounding it up. There were even articles that praised affleck's script and how fresh it was. Even the deathstroke guy did say affleck intended starting filming in march 2017 before the plan fell through. Affleck dropped out obviously after live by night was review b0mbed and did bad at the box office. The problems startd after the release of that m0vie. Affleck if u guys paid attenti0n, was wrecked by then. He wasn't lively in interviews, he didn't want to answer batman questi0ns and all. There was a script back then only Affleck didn't want to go through with it. If there wasn't a script, how else was deathstroke cast? And mind u, affleck was made executive producer of JL becos of his the batman m0vie and to make sure things c0nnected. But everything fell out after live by night, justice league and his drinking problem. There was a ben affleck script. There was even a debate bk then whether matt reeves would use Affleck's script.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
hulk616:
why are you calling him horse?

grin grin. Guy you are mad I swear grin

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
Minemrys:

dude, Matt has said his film aint a reb0ot and that his film doesn't have to be c0nnected. He has said this countless times. Wb hasn't c0nfirmed if it is in the dceu unlike with how they did with james gunn's suicide squad. Kevin Smith and s0me pers0n c0nnectd to ben affleck said they saw the script and that ben was close to rounding it up. There were even articles that praised affleck's script and how fresh it was. Even the deathstroke guy did say affleck intended starting filming in march 2017 before the plan fell through. Affleck dropped out obviously after live by night was review b0mbed and did bad at the box office. The problems startd after the release of that m0vie. Affleck if u guys paid attenti0n, was wrecked by then. He wasn't lively in interviews, he didn't want to answer batman questi0ns and all. There was a script back then only Affleck didn't want to go through with it. If there wasn't a script, how else was deathstroke cast? And mind u, affleck was made executive producer of JL becos of his the batman m0vie and to make sure things c0nnected. But everything fell out after live by night, justice league and his drinking problem. There was a ben affleck script. There was even a debate bk then whether matt reeves would use Affleck's script.

I didn't say Affleck never had a script what I'm saying is how sure are you that it would have been better than reeves own?

And if batman is not In the DCEU what are their headlines like this everywhere?

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2019
Blackspider:
From the horse's mouth
dc universe. N0tice he said dc universe right. It's PR. Trust me, the batman is stand al0ne. No need to argue, i hope you'll remember my words when the film c0mes out. Am always right on reports like this. N0tice how wb played it gentle with joss whed0n's and david ayer's booting fr0m the dc films? They came with sub stories of having david ayer directing a GCS film and a batgirl film. Year after year, we hear n0thing. That's how the batman would be. After the 1st film c0mes out, we'd be asking when pattins0n would show up in other films, then a pattins0n sequel would c0me out, stand al0ne again, then at the final installment, matt reeves would be like "oh, his batman isn't in the dceu but in its varying dc universe". These are gimmicks. D0n't u kn0w if reeves c0mes out to say he has no intenti0ns of bringing his franchise into the larger dceu, it would create bad publicity? Hence him using words like 'stand al0ne, bla bla bla". I kn0w this Reeves guy. U all should keep watching. The 1st sign is with the casting.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
pu7pl3:

I didn't say Affleck never had a script what I'm saying is how sure are you that it would have been better than reeves own?

kevin smith; a close friend of affleck was chanced to see the script. He said Affleck's script was great. N0te that of all the people in the world, kevin smith was one of the people to first see ben affleck's bat suit back in 2014. Mind u, i never said affleck's script was better than reeves, am saying for the dceu c0ntinuity's sake, they should have g0ne with it.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
pu7pl3:

marketing/publicity. Na hollyw0od be dis na.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by BankyGee(m): 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Raalsalghul:
It won't.
OK cool
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Minemrys:

kevin smith; a close friend of affleck was chanced to see the script. He said Affleck's script was great. N0te that of all the people in the world, kevin smith was one of the people to first see ben affleck's bat suit back in 2014. Mind u, i never said affleck's script was better than reeves, am saying for the dceu c0ntinuity's sake, they should have g0ne with it.

I'm glad they didn't go with it....we need to scrap out that DCEU debut from history and I love how wb has gone about doing that

And everly my guy go tell press say my script sweet weda e sweet or not
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
Minemrys:

marketing/publicity. Na hollyw0od be dis na.

are you willing to stake on it?? The batman is part of the DCEU

Forget long talks
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
Blackspider:
Should that script be all fights and no good storyline, they will blame WB again

pu7pl3:

don't mind these guys...there is no pleasing them...they must find one thing and complain about and bandwagon complainers will follow them

The thing tire me for some DC fans.

Batman is regarded as one of the most intelligent minds in the DC universe. The Batman is supposed to show his intelligence through his detective skills.

How can he show that he is intelligent if he is just throwing punches like agbero from morning till night?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
Blackspider:
From the horse's mouth

You beat me to it.

Instead of them to follow matt on Twitter and get first hand information
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 10:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
nani667:

The Darkness was the biggest baddie beht she was far from badass... Lucifer was always the baddie that pulled the crowd... After the Darkness left Lucifer returned to his role as bossman badness... Although I stopped after his son was born, so his son may end up being another baddie
Yeah...Lucy was the best...His awakening gave me the chills back then. grin grin grin... Loved him more when he killed Gabriel who died cuz of pxssy...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
hulk616:
more detective than fight is wrong for a Batman movie.

Focus on your spiderman that can't think now without tony stark.

We need to retain Batman's intelligence in the DC world.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
Blackspider:
From the horse's mouth

It is even funny that some people thought that the Batman won't be part of the DCEU.

Darkseid is coming in the new gods, who was going to be the batman if not from matt Reeves Batman?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

The thing tire me for some DC fans.

Batman is regarded as one of the most intelligent minds in the DC universe. The Batman is supposed to show his intelligence through his detective skills.

How can he show that he is intelligent if he is just throwing punches like agbero from morning till night?

Anyone who has played Arkham Origins will like a detective Batman

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

It is even funny that some people thought that the Batman won't be part of the DCEU.

Darkseid is coming in the new gods, who was going to be the batman if not from matt Reeves Batman?

Daniel Baxter from how it should have ended

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
hulk616:
Batman is the easiest character to make a movie for , or to write a comicbook for, or any thing.

Even with Tom King trashy writing, Batman is still selling more books than Spider-Man.

And again a Batman movie can NEVER fail.

First time you are saying the truth in months

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (1547) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.