Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,163 members, 7,913,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:29 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1278495 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (1547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
pu7pl3:

that was just an example...they have married other times before then too

Batman loves Catwoman and vice versa. Hush proved that Batman's soft spot is his love for Catwoman kiss
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TheKingIsHere: 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
pu7pl3:

someimes it feels like they just want to complain for the sake of it,it's baffling tbh

Exactly, they don't have any points

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by pu7pl3(m): 1:34am On Oct 16, 2019
If I hear say king Bach no try grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlHm7wksfxU
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:00am On Oct 16, 2019
pu7pl3:

are you willing to stake on it?? The batman is part of the DCEU

Forget long talks
okay na. Won't say past what i have.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 3:24am On Oct 16, 2019
pu7pl3:

I'm glad they didn't go with it....we need to scrap out that DCEU debut from history and I love how wb has gone about doing that

And everly my guy go tell press say my script sweet weda e sweet or not
what was actually wrong with the dceu was just 2 films; bvs cinematic cut and justice league. I love how Suicide squad's issue is being fixed. Becos 2 films weren't up to par doesn't warrant a total dislodge of the entire c0ntinuity by bringing in anachronism that doesn't make sense in terms of the flow of the story, assuming ur theory is right. Becos it seems odd making bruce all of a sudden young, c0mmissi0ner gord0n now a black dude whereas other elements remained the same in Aquaman, w0nder w0man et al. If it's a soft reboot, then the only thing that should be fixed are the 2 weak links. Then again, how do u fix that exactly? Thus, this supports the glaring fact that the batman isn't in the dceu but it's own thing, which isn't a bad idea. Cos am okay with everything abt the film only c0ncerned abt a certain rum0r in j0nah hill. As far as am c0ncerned, if a JL sequel were to happen and be set in the dceu c0ntinuity, i w0n't expect pattins0n to stand side by side with henry cavill, gal gadot and the rest. If at all a dceu justice league sequel will ever happen. A justice league film will happen down the line but with the way things are going, i doubt it will be the one we've seen or in the earth of the dceu.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by nani667: 3:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Boring first episode... As usual..

Finally Killer Frost has a Super Suit undecided

The ending was good tho, Crisis looms... smiley

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 4:48am On Oct 16, 2019
Minemrys:

kevin smith; a close friend of affleck was chanced to see the script. He said Affleck's script was great. N0te that of all the people in the world, kevin smith was one of the people to first see ben affleck's bat suit back in 2014. Mind u, i never said affleck's script was better than reeves, am saying for the dceu c0ntinuity's sake, they should have g0ne with it.
What were you expecting him to say?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 4:56am On Oct 16, 2019
Blackspider:
What were you expecting him to say?
kevin smith is a fan boy of batman. If the script didn't make sense, he wouldn't have said anything. And it wasn't like he was asked. He said it of his own free mind. He wasn't trying to be nice. Kevin smith usually is a man that doesn't hide his feelings. Here's s0me0ne who cried becos of how tragic the flash seas0n 1 epis0de 23 was, if he saw the script and said it was great. He isn't trying to market ben affleck. He criticized bvs mind you and also justice league. It's n0t as if he owed any0ne any publicity by trying to be nice.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 6:14am On Oct 16, 2019
Minemrys:

kevin smith is a fan boy of batman. If the script didn't make sense, he wouldn't have said anything. And it wasn't like he was asked. He said it of his own free mind. He wasn't trying to be nice. Kevin smith usually is a man that doesn't hide his feelings. Here's s0me0ne who cried becos of how tragic the flash seas0n 1 epis0de 23 was, if he saw the script and said it was great. He isn't trying to market ben affleck. He criticized bvs mind you and also justice league. It's n0t as if he owed any0ne any publicity by trying to be nice.
And he also said the script was better than Nolan's TDK. So long he is a friend of Affleck, there is already a preferential bias
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 6:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Minemrys:

dc universe. N0tice he said dc universe right. It's PR. Trust me, the batman is stand al0ne. No need to argue, i hope you'll remember my words when the film c0mes out. Am always right on reports like this. N0tice how wb played it gentle with joss whed0n's and david ayer's booting fr0m the dc films? They came with sub stories of having david ayer directing a GCS film and a batgirl film. Year after year, we hear n0thing. That's how the batman would be. After the 1st film c0mes out, we'd be asking when pattins0n would show up in other films, then a pattins0n sequel would c0me out, stand al0ne again, then at the final installment, matt reeves would be like "oh, his batman isn't in the dceu but in its varying dc universe". These are gimmicks. D0n't u kn0w if reeves c0mes out to say he has no intenti0ns of bringing his franchise into the larger dceu, it would create bad publicity? Hence him using words like 'stand al0ne, bla bla bla". I kn0w this Reeves guy. U all should keep watching. The 1st sign is with the casting.
All this complains of yours were missing when marvel changed their hulk actor angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2019
Blackspider:
All this complains of yours were missing when marvel changed their hulk actor angry
what's my business with marvel? And, i can see it's my english that's having u guys c0nfused. Am n0t c0mplaining, am pointing out the obvious fact that Matt Reeves has no intention to put his batman franchise in the dceu shared universe. Am okay with it if his take is fresh and n0t repetitive of other works. Don't put words in my m0uth, man.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2019
Blackspider:
And he also said the script was better than Nolan's TDK. So long he is a friend of Affleck, there is already a preferential bias
oga, trust me. Kevin Smith is n0t the guy who plays sentiment or tries to be nice. If he hates s0mething, he says it. He has d0ne so many times. He outed ben affleck as being s0mewhat h0m0phobic in an interview. He even admitted n0t liking ben affleck's ex wife even b4 they divorced or had marital issues. So its n0t like he owes Affleck any publicity. He's mainly a fan who expresses himself in his podcast. Seriously, it was Ben's idea to n0t go ahead with his script becos he felt he hadn't written it to his taste. That's to show what a perfecti0nist Ben Affleck is. He t0ok years to finish his oscar n0minated screenplay. And kevin saying ben affleck's script was gr8 wasn't becos he was questi0ned or asked in an interview. He menti0ned it out of the blue. And he wasn't the only one who said so. C0me on, Affleck has w0n 2 oscars. 0ne for screen play. Affleck is a great writer. His scripts have been praised by many. He wrote 'Good will hunting'. And becos N0lan made TDK, it doesn't mean no other film would be better than it. Lastly, it was Kevin Smith who saw the script. You d0n't kn0w what area, he measured its quality fr0m. I don't see TDK as an all too perfect film that u lot think no other film can be better than. TDK was great, but in its way.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 8:11am On Oct 16, 2019
Blackspider:
If they are to introduce any love interest for the bat, Catwoman is the obvious choice just like how Lois is important to Clark, Iris to Barry and Mera to Arthur.
I say it's time to geta proper talia al ghul who is a badass on the big screen
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2019
Barrywhyte1:

Do you know how many important story arc would be skipped if they just introduce Talia Al ghul? It is the same as starting the flash with flashpoint or X-Men with dark phoenix. No build up equal to bad movie.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 16, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

First time you are saying the truth in months
i always say the truth undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Focus on your spiderman that can't think now without tony stark.

We need to retain Batman's intelligence in the DC world.
you can do that with well Balanced fight scenes
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Barrywhyte1(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Blackspider:
Do you know how many important story arc would be skipped if they just introduce Talia Al ghul? It is the same as starting the flash with flashpoint or X-Men with dark phoenix. No build up equal to bad movie.
since we are not dealing with batman year one why don't we just say he met and probably fell in love with talia while he was in the league of shadows and the relationship probably ended when he left and then she comes back for probably revenge or needs his help with something
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2019
pu7pl3:

grin grin. Guy you are mad I swear grin
It is wrong to call someone horse
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2019
Minemrys:

oga, trust me. Kevin Smith is n0t the guy who plays sentiment or tries to be nice. If he hates s0mething, he says it. He has d0ne so many times. He outed ben affleck as being s0mewhat h0m0phobic in an interview. He even admitted n0t liking ben affleck's ex wife even b4 they divorced or had marital issues. So its n0t like he owes Affleck any publicity. He's mainly a fan who expresses himself in his podcast. Seriously, it was Ben's idea to n0t go ahead with his script becos he felt he hadn't written it to his taste. That's to show what a perfecti0nist Ben Affleck is. He t0ok years to finish his oscar n0minated screenplay. And kevin saying ben affleck's script was gr8 wasn't becos he was questi0ned or asked in an interview. He menti0ned it out of the blue. And he wasn't the only one who said so. C0me on, Affleck has w0n 2 oscars. 0ne for screen play. Affleck is a great writer. His scripts have been praised by many. He wrote 'Good will hunting'. And becos N0lan made TDK, it doesn't mean no other film would be better than it. Lastly, it was Kevin Smith who saw the script. You d0n't kn0w what area, he measured its quality fr0m. I don't see TDK as an all too perfect film that u lot think no other film can be better than. TDK was great, but in its way.
I am also not saying that Affleck script maybe bad, but just because someone said it's great doesn't necessarily means it would turn out great. undecided

Many scripts have good story but the outcome might be disastrous. There is something in Matt Reeve's script that made the execs in WB green lit it, wait for the first trailer before judging undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2019
hulk616:
It is wrong to call someone horse
What are you saying, haven't you heard of metaphor?

I was not wrong whatsoever, don't try that childish smartness with me angry
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2019
Barrywhyte1:

since we are not dealing with batman year one why don't we just say he met and probably fell in love with talia while he was in the league of shadows and the relationship probably ended when he left and then she comes back for probably revenge or needs his help with something
Introducing Talia needs proper building bruh, that lady gave him his child, what about Raalsaghul? You will need to explain his relationship with batman.

Look at how X-Men first stand and dark phoenix turned out
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Blackspider:
What are you saying, haven't you heard of metaphor?

I was not wrong whatsoever, don't try that childish smartness with me angry
which childish smartness
you called someone horse thats wrong. But it might be right in DC undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Blackspider: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2019
hulk616:
which childish smartness
you called someone horse thats wrong. But it might be right in DC undecided
Go and read about metaphors undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 16, 2019
nani667:
Boring first episode... As usual..

Finally Killer Frost has a Super Suit undecided

The ending was good tho, Crisis looms... smiley
see the way they destroyed monitor. undecided
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2019
Barrywhyte1:

talia al ghul is not a badass
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2019
Blackspider:
Agree
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2019
Blackspider:
Introducing Talia needs proper building bruh, that lady gave him his child, what about Raalsaghul? You will need to explain his relationship with batman.

Look at how X-Men first stand and dark phoenix turned out[under fox ]
I agree
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2019
Blackspider:
Go and read about metaphors undecided
it is wrong
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
Anyone who has played Arkham Origins will like a detective Batman
so no fighting in Arkham origins
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Batman loves Catwoman and vice versa. Hush proved that Batman's soft spot is his love for Catwoman kiss
Wrong
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Blackspider:
I am also not saying that Affleck script maybe bad, but just because someone said it's great doesn't necessarily means it would turn out great. undecided

Many scripts have good story but the outcome might be disastrous. There is something in Matt Reeve's script that made the execs in WB green lit it, wait for the first trailer before judging undecided
oooh. I am n0t say Matt's script is bad. Am saying i would've preferred a c0ntinuity of how ben affleck's batman went after JL. Cos Reeves' take doesn't follow that c0ntinuity or establish batman post justice league. I would've very much preferred a Ben Affleck's solo Batman 1st then a different one that would bec0me pattins0n's batman in dc black. Am in support of Reeves' take but seriously, who wouldn't have wanted a closure for Ben Affleck's batman?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Nickshrapnel: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2019
hulk616:
so no fighting in Arkham origins
Of course there is

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (1547) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.