Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,383 members, 7,961,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (68876 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2009
Villa na fluke. We'll finish them off next week  cool

debosky:

FA Cup draw about to begin. . . .hope Chelski get some PREMIERSHIP opposition for once. Their rigging of the FA Cup has been egregious for a couple of years now. tongue

U're better off worrying 'bout not losing to Cardiff, cos thats what u guys know how to do best.  wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2009
debosky:

Swansea or Fulham VS United (ANOTHER EASY DRAW)  angry

We need that luck now. . . . .Too many games for the Champions of the world.

Arsenal or Cardiff or Burnley VS Sheffield Utd or Hull City

Arsenal are 2 games behind everyone, innit??
Y'all have to beat Cardiff and Burnley before you play Sheff Utd or Hull City.
I don't wanna be an Arsenal fan now.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

I wanna be an Arsenal fan anytime, anyday and anywhere

Time to stake our own against Burnley, let them know dat win way back was a fluke!
cheesy tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

Arsenal are 2 games behind everyone, innit??

The games are eminently winnable. Nothing tougher than what we've faced earlier. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2009
debosky:

The games are eminently winnable. Nothing tougher than what we've faced earlier. tongue

So how did Burnley eliminate y'all in the Carling Cup??
With Liverpool and Villa outta the way now. . . . . .United should win the FA cup.
The last time we won it was 2004 and thatz too long for a club like Man Utd. . . . . .

Anyways, we need to beat Fulham on Wednesday first to stretch our lead on Arsenal to a massive 15 points. grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2009
You don't?  Dude it's not humanly possible for you alone to fit in a bathtub, not to mention including Muki

We did it somehow. It was very cozy.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 15, 2009
With Liverpool and Villa outta the way now. . . . . .United should win the FA cup.

Are u dreaming?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2009
Thought Fulham's tuesday.  .  .

@DK
Congrats then grin Next time though just go for a real big jacuzzi grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2009
BlueDiva:

Are u dreaming?

U must be hallucinating. . . . .Are you sure Chelsea wanna meet Man Utd these days??
Remember what Berbatov and Ronaldo did to y'all??

Cristalz:

Thought Fulham's tuesday.  .  .

And you sincerely believe Man Utd will play 5pm on sunday and play again 48 hours later??
Ferguson will throw his chewing gum at the FA.
Fulham is 8pm on Wednesday at OT(Give us a thread on that o).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

So how did Burnley eliminate y'all in the Carling Cup??
The last time we won it was 2004 and thatz too long for a club like Man Utd. . . . . .

Anyways, we need to beat Fulham on Wednesday first to stretch our lead on Arsenal to a massive 15 points. grin grin grin grin
We were playing kids, plus Bendtner couldn't hit a Mule with a Guitar.  tongue The big guns will be up for this one so you'll see good results.  cool

Leading Arsenal by 15 points   Do you get more trophies for winning a higher margin over Arsenal?   Muppet  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

U must be hallucinating. . . . .Are you sure Chelsea wanna meet Man Utd these days??

Are you sure Man Utd wanna meet Arsenal these days??
Remember what Nasri did to y'all?? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2009
Burnley in the CC looked winnable?
How about that?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

'The butterfly thinks himself a bird, cos he can fly'.  tongue
U're not top in the league, forget the game in hand, nothing says u'll win it.
U have JM and Inter to worry bout in the CL
U have the re-enginered Chelsea  wink to contend with and maybe gonners in the FA.

Look, the possibility of going without a major trophy is still very real.
Better watch it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2009
debosky:

We were playing kids, plus Bendtner couldn't hit a Mule with a Guitar.  tongue The big guns will be up for this one so you'll see good results.  cool

Arsenal have no big guns. If they do, Villa won't be sitting comfortably ahead of em in the league.

Leading Arsenal by 15 points   Do you get more trophies for winning a higher margin over Arsenal?   Muppet  grin

Yes, we do!!!
The 15 point margin is a huge indicator where the PREM title will be in May 2008.
Arses will prolly lose one of the ties either to Burnley or to the other twats.

debosky:

Are you sure Man Utd wanna meet Arsenal these days??
Remember what Nasri did to y'all??  grin

Because you won by the odd goal at the Emirates?? U must be smoking lah.
This time last season, United were doing the Valentine's day massacre on y'all with a 4-0 walloping.
Wenger wouldn't wanna meet us in this competition, trust me!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2009
See Amokachi analyzing AC vs Inter.  .  .crazy hair grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2009
BlueDiva:

'The butterfly thinks himself a bird, cos he can fly'.  tongue

Fuckever that means.

U're not top in the league, forget the game in hand, nothing says u'll win it.

Daft statement. Without the game in hand, we are 2 points CLEAR!!!
If we win the game in hand, we would go 5 points clear of Liverpool.
Rational thinking is a big ASK for all Chelski fans these days after getting raped by Man Utd.

U have JM and Inter to worry bout in the CL

That has been taken care of now. . . . . .Johnny Evans(Drogba's conqueror) is back. grin

U have the re-enginered Chelsea  wink to contend with and maybe gonners in the FA.

Chelsea are re-engineered because you thumped Watford with a full squad??
Shame on Bluediva. tongue

Look, the possibility of going without a major trophy is still very real.
Better watch it.

We are winning everything in sight.

@ Debosky,

Are you watching BBC 3?? Why are these English pundits making this game look like Beckham versus Inter Milan??
I hope Ancelloti puts him on the bench tonight. They are not even talking about Pato, Pirlo or Ronaldinho.
Buncha twats.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2009
Crz
Is that game on SS3?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2009
@Emp
Yeah, it's on SS3. . .and SS4, tho I still don't get if they want to turn SS3 into SS4. Still analyzing tho,not yet started.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2009
@ Sauron

What is a 2 point lead in mid season? Don't be daft.

Watford was just the beginning, ask Hiddink wink

I'll be here to mock you in March, after getting kicked out by the Special One.

Let me go see my boy woop Milan.
I'm bloody out
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2009
Mourinho going with 4-3-1-2??

Stankovic just behind Ibrahimovic and Adriano??
United will take this team apart.

Milan going with 4-3-2-1.

Seedorf and Ronaldinho supporting Pato.
This should be tasty with Beckham on the right supporting the attack.
Maldini is still playing?? Cheese n Rice!!!!

BlueDiva:

@ Sauron
What is a 2 point lead in mid season? Don't be daft.
Watford was just the beginning, ask Hiddink wink

U are a royal bleeding Arrow!!!! Who the crap is Hiddink??
I still dunno how y'all are going to cope without wide men and misfiring strikers.

I'll be here to mock you in March, after getting kicked out by the Special One.

Ferguson will triumph. The Inter team have no nous.
Mourinho has travelled twice to England to watch Man Utd. . . .Obviously, he is the one under pressure and comfortable.
Ferguson can't be half-assed to travel to Milan to watch Inter. . . . .He knows they are a buncha "HAS BEENs".

Let me go see my boy woop Milan.
I'm bloody out

U are bloody out cos you are a bleeding Arrow. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2009
Flamini you've been going reh reh reh about is not even on the pitch. He's obviously 'class' when he's only good enough for the bench at AC Milan. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2009
debosky:

Flamini you've been going reh reh reh about is not even on the pitch. He's obviously 'class' when he's only good enough for the bench at AC Milan.  tongue

How many EPL players will start in the Milan team??

When are the rest of Europe going to change their picture setting from 4:3 to 16:9??
I hate these narrow pictures, man.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2009
Muntari wants to kill Becks? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2009

Good thinking for a chage.

The Igwe of Arsenal had to warm the Barcelona bench several times same with Vieira
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

So you're saying Flamini's intent was to go warm the bench?? cheesy He's been there for 6 months, still can't start? I'm sure that's not why they bought him. If Ambrosinni the old man is benching him, he is having a poor season. Clearly he isn't as good as he was last season - which was significantly due to AW's coaching.

When are the rest of Europe going to change their picture setting from 4:3 to 16:9??
I hate these narrow pictures, man.

I thought there was something wrong with the TV for a moment, and the commentary is slightly faster than the picture. Darn BBC can't even get footie transmission right!! angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2009
Even Fabregas was a benchwarmer in Spain and would warm the Barcelona bench comfortably
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2009
debosky:

So you're saying Flamini's intent was to go warm the bench??  cheesy He's been there for 6 months, still can't start? I'm sure that's not why they bought him. If Ambrosinni the old man is benching him, he is having a poor season. Clearly he isn't as good as he was last season - which was significantly due to AW's coaching.

It takes time to adapt for some players, mate!!!
Besides, it depends on the number of quality options they have got for the same position.
Milan are not shallow in the central midfield so Flamini has an uphill task.

You should realise when players from Arsenal are going to bigger clubs, it's a huge task for them to break into the first team.
Asking Hleb to bench Messi is like asking Yokozuna to outpace Usain Bolt in a sprint.
Flamini will struggle to bench Seedorf, Ronaldinho or Pirlo.

Blimey. . . . .There's no Arsenal player good enough to start in this Milan side. grin

I thought there was something wrong with the TV for a moment, and the commentary is slightly faster than the picture. Darn BBC can't even get footie transmission right!!  angry

Most matches in Europe are transmitted that way on Terrestial TV channels. angry angry angry angry
It's so annoying.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2009
dayokanu:

Good thinking for a chage.

The Igwe of Arsenal had to warm the Barcelona bench several times same with Vieira

The EPL is the best cos of foreign players, bitter truth.
In other leagues, the foreign player is more of a 'foe' than a 'friend'
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2009
Now is that a pen?

Obviously not.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2009
What a tackle!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2009
Stankovic is a fool he wasted too much time
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2009
I can't wait to meet those Inter gays.
Adriano is arguably the fattest striker in Europe grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (100)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.