Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,412 members, 7,961,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (68878 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2009
darefestus:

Tell them o guy!

Its suprising to see the likes of Debo on this thread

But its more suprissing seeing Akola here

They should be somewhere discussing which club they want to deflect to .

Arsenal(in the days of 49 Unbeaten) - Chelsea(In the time of Mourinho) - God knows where they re heading for next.

Sir DF
Whats Gwan?
You and this your disappearing act self
Mod Criz has been arranging a meeting to dispatch emissaries to find out whether u have collaped afterall
Well lets hope its for the better.
Howdie?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mclinus(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2009
ohhhhhhh, man we are on course for the title no matter how much benitez blabs and yammers,he`l do the fumbling whil[sup][/sup]e we do the winning,he seems to hav 4gotten the previous seasons.fernando the teror seems to hav given the loser a spine, but he shud`nt 4get dat they`ll come to the red devil`s lair by then we shall see, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2009
He said: He loves computer games, boxing and[b] Manchester United[/b]. Dennis, who has fathered nine kids, told how he was gobsmacked when he discovered Alfie was to be a dad, too.

He said: When I spoke to him he started crying. He said it was the first time he’d had sex, that he didn’t know what he was doing and of the complications that could come.

I will talk to him again and it will be the birds and the bees talk. Some may say it’s too late but he needs to understand so there is not another baby.

Na only scummies fit do this kind things shocked grin grin

Dad At 13
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2009
mukina2:

Dad At 13

What has this gotta do with Man Utd fans, Muki??
Don't let me bludgeon your face with a claw-hammer.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2009
Scummies are irresponsible,

Its either their players are shagging whores(Ronaldo, Anderson), Evra (Street brawling with Chelsea), Rio (Smoking weed), Rooney (Fighting in club), Berbasuck (Chain smoking), Tevez (driving without a license),

Cantona( Kicking fans), SAF( Throwing shoes at players)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2009

Its either their players are shagging whores(Ronaldo, Anderson), Evra (Street brawling with Chelsea), Rio (Smoking weed), Rooney (Fighting in club), Berbasuck (Chain smoking), Tevez (driving without a license),

***hiss**
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by HNIC(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2009
mukina2:

Dad At 13
The Sun didn't feature the mother of the baby.
Is she a scummie also? grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2009
~Sauron~:

What has this gotta do with Man Utd fans, Muki??
Don't let me bludgeon your face with a claw-hammer.

err i was only pointing out that the boy is a scummie tongue grin

HNIC:

The Sun didn't feature the mother of the baby.
Is she a scummie also? grin grin

She is also there . . . .i guess she is a scummie too grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2009
mukina2:

err i was only pointing out that the boy is a scummie tongue grin

She is also there . . . .i guess she is a Gaynner grin

I can bet my life that that is Mukinazza
I have never been this sure all my life tongue tongue
Can you imagine this Gaynner

Has pimping 13yr olds the next best way to console for 4 trophyless seasons tongue tongue tongue

Dayo will prove me right.
Chei!! Muki

Criz
Pls beware of this girl
She's into pimping
All married ladies pls Beware Of Mukinazza!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ Mukina2,

I will ban you for off-topic o!!
Why are u showing us the pic of Jack Wilshere's sister who raped a boy(2 years below her) and got pregnant.
Wilshere's does not play for Man Utd. . . . , Move this pic to GAYnners thread, abeg.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by kaypumpin2(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2009
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Still wondering they are called the Red Devils? tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2009
Yes These scum players are so unruly
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2009
In this season of love y'all are still so full of hate? grin Chronic ailment.

HAPPY VALENTINE MANCS.  .  .make the day count kiss grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dyabman(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2009
dayokanu:

Berbasuck , hahahahaha ,
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2009
happy Valentine's day to you,Criz!!!
It's actually raining where I am (PH).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by abrahym(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2009
see them bad belle,wetin una dey for man united fanz forum? d more abuse,d more man united win trophy.remember what rafa benitez said about sir alex? 13 clean sheet na smallthing?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dyabman(m): 9:05pm On Feb 14, 2009
no be small thing NA BIGGEST THING. fuul
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2009
Best of the season to you Mancs
There will be no bashing for today and the rest of the weekend

Sauron et al take note pls
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dyabman(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2009
u think so
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2009
Hemp-error,

Na lie we must bash.

Man Utd dey craze, Man Utd is a stupid club
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2009
Seems to me somebody needs some TLC grin . . .obviously someone hasn't been doing her job. Bros pele o cheesy

@Eastbay
Hey thanks dearie. Hope you had a lovely day. If I see rain in Abj today eh,honestly I'll jump in and dance under it till it stops grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 12:20am On Feb 15, 2009
Me and Muki dey celebrate inside room candle lit. inside the bathtub

Leave us alone ( Do not disturb)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2009
Foster

Rafael Rio Evans Evra

Park Fletcher Gibson Nani

Giggs Ronaldo
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2009
None of the Satelite guys round here are showing this match
I am totally frustrated

Sauron \Keep us updated as to results
I will also be on BBC to follow proceedings
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2009
Damn, I have missed soccer. Seems like ages!

This pitch is ugly. Go United!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2009
Emperoh:

Sauron \Keep us updated as to results
I will also be on BBC to follow proceedings

The usual handbags with Derby fans booing Ronaldo and the referee being a bitch and dancing to their tunes.
Of course, unless the referee see blood on his shin, they are not ready to give a freekick.

Fletcher just struck a thunderous shot from a brilliant United move but the keeper parried it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2009
@Emp
Who are 'Satellite guys'? SS3 is showing though.

dayokanu:

Me and Muki dey celebrate inside room candle lit. inside the bathtub

Leave us alone ( Do not disturb)

You actually fit in a bath tub?? cheesy Plus Muki = acute cramping grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2009
Can't believe nobody could tuck that in. So close.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:50pm On Feb 15, 2009
Twice now Ronny's fired straight at the wall. What's wrong with him?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2009
He is blind grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2009
Evra is a genius. . . . .Cheese, he turned that defender like BBQ!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2009
mukina2:

He is blind grin

You put fresh pepper in his eyes abi? grin The second one went straight for Savage. Poor dude grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (100)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.