Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,438 members, 7,961,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:30 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (68880 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2009
Nateevs
who is Tusack? grin

Sharon and Criz
angry angry angry grin
cant stop hating grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2009
United plays ugly football at the end of the day! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Muki,

I was thinking about Tosic and Kus. . whateva at the same time. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2009
mukina2:

Sharon and Criz
angry angry angry grin
cant stop hating grin

Keep hating. . . . . . .We have sent the INJURY SPIRIT back to the Emirates.
Adebayor's hamstring. . . . . .Clichy's cracked skull, Wenger's myopia, Arshavin's flu, Van Persie's tuberculosis. grin cheesy
WE KEEP MARCHING ON!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2009
NOT A VINTAGE PERFORMANCE BUT THE JOB WAS STILL EXECUTED -- 3POINTS IN TE BAG
WE ARE BACK ON TOP OF THE TABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVERPOOL COMOT FOR ROAD OOOOOOOOOOO
WE GET RONALDO
WE NO GET BRAKE OOOOOOOOO
WE GET BERBATOV
LIVERFOOL COMOT 4 ROAD OOOOO
WE GET ROONEY O
WE NO GET BRAKE OOOOOOO
WE GET TEVEZ OOOOOOO

HAHAAAAAAAAHA
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

I hate this worthless CLEAN SHEET record. . . . .It has removed 50% quality from our game.
I hope the next team we meet bangs 2 against us in the first 20 minutes.
Enough of this rubbish football. . . . . . .I want good passage of PLAY!!!

Nah dude.  .  .clean sheet ain't doing nothing to our play. Was our defense even good today? The Hammers had every opportunity to score but they botched 'em all. They just kept missing it. VDS coulda been beaten.

Our less than impressive play today was entirely the players' fault,clean sheet or no clean sheet. I doubt that we would have played better if they had scored.

@nateevs
SPOT ON!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2009
No Nateevs,
U got me wrong. Spending without a good coach is nothing.
I was praising SAFs ability to manage what he's bought.
We can't say same for City, can we?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2009
Mukinathree

Easy on the hating else you'll barf bile before you sleep tonight grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2009
WTF?
MOM~Giggsy?!
Sky/Barclaycard must be having a buffalo!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2009
Cristalz:

Nah dude.  .  .clean sheet ain't doing nothing to our play. Was our defense even good today? The Hammers had every opportunity to score but they botched 'em all. They just kept missing it. VDS coulda been beaten.

Babes, it's the CLEAN SHEET. . . . . .We are more concerned about it than going forward to do damage.
Imagine if the Hammers have scored in the first half, Fergie woulda sent Scholes n Giggs back to Carrington and allow players with fire in their legs to feature. We rely on the back four to keep things tidy for us and hope for the odd goal on the other side.
It's nansense.

Our less than impressive play today was entirely the players' fault,clean sheet or no clean sheet. I doubt that we would have played better if they had scored.

It was Fergie's fault with his selection. . . . . . .Why put Park n Nani on the bench.
Imagine the incursions Evra and Ronaldo woulda caused in the Hammers defence.
We have got better players who coulda started the game and finish the Hammers off.

MrCrackles:

WTF?
MOM~Giggsy?!

What do u expect?? Giggsy is a British icon.
He has scored in every season of the English Premiership and he nicks the odd goal tonight which resulted in a winner.
Giggsy deserves it.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Diva.

Alex is the man to have. . . but Alex can't win the league with our team. . . . You know why?
Well because he said at the beginning of the season that we are too old to win the PL.

And you wonder why he is a genius!

ManU don't have an untouchable, if we play without Lampard or Drogba, fans will be calling for the head of the Manager. Lampard has to play, if he fumbles and doesn't do well. . . he still won't be subbed.

ManU fans worship their club. . . . we worship our players! . . . Difference!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2009
nateevs:

Touche. cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

WTF?
MOM~Giggsy?!

His classy goal earned him that, not his play grin Watch it again.  .  .STUNNING!!

By the time we win(hopefully) our game in hand against Fulham on Tuesday, we should be more comfy up there.

@nateevs
In fact you are the MOTT today (Man Of The Thread) grin grin Not by your usual play, but by this lovely goal:

nateevs:

grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2009
nonus:

Up Man U!!!!
You can find a wide range of penis pumps, max-extenders, euro-extenders, premature ejaculation pills, erection enhancers, delay sprays, erectile dysfunction drugs, supplements, creams, sex dolls, vibrators, dildos and other adult toys in Nigeria at [b]Matured Health International, 16 Thomas Salako Street, (Suite 3, 2nd floor) Opposite. Ogba B/Stop Ogba, Ikeja  01-7377189, 08099702750 email: menshealthnigeria@yahoo.com[/b]Shop in confidence and privacy!

Moderators, Penis enlargement on our thread?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2009
nonus:

Up Man U!!!!
You can find a wide range of penis pumps, max-extenders, euro-extenders, premature ejaculation pills, erection enhancers, delay sprays, erectile dysfunction drugs, supplements, creams, sex dolls, vibrators, dildos and other adult toys in Nigeria at [b]Matured Health International, 16 Thomas Salako Street, (Suite 3, 2nd floor) Opposite. Ogba B/Stop Ogba, Ikeja  01-7377189, 08099702750 email: menshealthnigeria@yahoo.com[/b]Shop in confidence and privacy!

Is something wrong with your brain or do you want to rest with lucipher tonight? angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2009
nateevs,

We're not so old. I mean see what old Giggs did today
What of Scoles?
Our 'old' players were'nt so old less than 12 mnths ago when they were CL finalist and EPL finalist
Alex will do wonders with our squad, take it anywhere.

Juve with its old squad is doing well.
What can we say 'bout old maldini at Milan? The man is worshipped and his number will be retired by the club when he packs it.
Look, our problem is with mgt and our tacticians.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2009
The advertiser figured scummies need to be ENLARGED!!!!!

why are EPL teams so clueless and stupid joined together?

even to score against Scummies is too much to ask for?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2009
Seems the scummies and the chavs both need penile assistance. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ Penile man,
We have ladies here u know  wink
Don't embarass us  tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2009
LOL grin
I didn't even read his entire post. I saw ''Up ManU'' and skipped the rest grin

You guys sef,see how all of you are rushing to quote the guy so you'll still have access to the post after it's deleted. I'm sure some people have scribbled the address down grin

@nonus

It's okay.  .  .thanks for caring cheesy grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2009
BlueDiva:

nateevs,

We're not so old. I mean see what old Giggs did today
What of Scoles?
Our 'old' players were'nt so old less than 12 mnths ago when they were CL finalist and EPL finalist
Alex will do wonders with our squad, take it anywhere.

Y'all are. . . . . .For every Giggsy n Scholesy in the United squad, u have Nani, Ronaldo, Rafael, Anderson, Rooney, Tevez and Fabio.
The ratio of the oldies to the youngblood is 1:10 in Man Utd but it is 10:1 at Chelsea.
Thatz the difference. . . . . . .

Juve with its old squad is doing well.
What can we say 'bout old maldini at Milan? The man is worshipped and his number will be retired by the club when he packs it.
Look, our problem is with mgt and our tacticians.

Let that same Juventus come to the Premiership and see where they finish by May.
The pace of our game here is explosive so you need players who are fast. . . . .What Chelsea squad lacks at the moment.
We all saw how Arsenal decimated AC Milan last season, didn't we??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2009
Every argument has its point.
Arsenal with its kindergerten squad ain't doing shiit, with all its youth and speed.
Truth is every team needs a mix of
Youth
Experience
Good coach and
Luck. Thats it
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Diva,

We are very old. You look at Ballack and the way he drags along and you say we are not old.
Ok. Let's set the record straight. Can we stop talking about how we got to the final of the CL last year?

We were poor in the final. We had only one shot on goal in the first half and that was the goal by Lampard. We had only four shots on goal throughout the 120mins. . . and that was with the in-form Drogba and Lampard.

ManU could have been 3-0 up in the first half. We were only lucky to take it into extra time.

We have been poor for a while but I wonder why it was so difficult to see. We started depreciating in the year Jose didn't win the league.

I remember Ibime and I having a very big argument of his comment saying we have the best midfield in the world. I was ranting over the summer for us to sell Lampard and Ballack because it will force us to bring in a younger and more enterprising midfielder. We didn't!

One reason why you should believe we are old . . . Sir Alex said so.

Give LFS a chance and he will deleiver. . . . this same guy dropped an old Romario to take younger Kaka to the world cup. . . Well now there's Kaka.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ Bluediva,

In case you miss the goal. . . . . .Watch this piece of play from a United legend. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2066027/
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2009
Ok, nateevs, u've made a point.

LFS left Romario out, same LFS went to buy 'old' Deco?
Honestly, i'm not saying we don't need youth. Our problem is more than that.
Our problem is LFS. Fans at SB have started crying out.
Surely, we'll overhaul next season, we need it.

Sauron,
seen that goal.
Stop rubbing ur success in our face tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Diva,

LFS's purchase of Deco is due to his inexperience in the PL. I am sure he knows now that if you are not Bolton or WestBrom, you don't buy a spent player, else he'l burn out soon.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2009
Nateevs,
How come Ballack is inspired in his National team shirt?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2009
LFS alone is not your problem o,haba.
In fact.   .  .I said I won't argue this again yesterday grin

@DK
These guys are being PAID to play for the club. If they are messing up because they think their coach is not inspirational enough then they should walk and let the gaffer get players that are ready to work with him.
Chelsea guys are just spoilt rich dudes that think they've arrived already so there's nothing to work their butts for. How is that LPS's fault?

I don't like my gaffer's methods doesn't mean I shouldn't put my best into making it work 'cos I am being paid to do just that.Should he now carry wine to their houses to beg them to do their jobs?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2009
dayokanu:

Nateevs,
How come Ballack is inspired in his National team shirt?

I didn't say ballack is not inspired. I say he drags. . . . and what has he done in Germany this season?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ nateevs,
Yeah, sure he'd know better now.

Etoo on fire for Barca.

Ballack is always inspired and inspiring when he's fully fit, whether for club or country !!
As far as i'm concerned.

Why would people call our players spoilt?
Why did they b'come spoilt this season.
I'm beginning to think they're trying to give LFS the Ramos treatment
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Nateevs,

How many games has Ballack played for his national team?

The last time i remember, he scored 2 goals for his national team at the Euros

He scored against Russia after that didnt he
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2009
The key reason is WHY are players getting away with being lackadaisical?

If they are that bad, Scolari lacks balls to drop them and put Kakuta and Stoch on from the start. If that doesn't jar them out of their complacency, nothing will!

Spurs had the same crap with Ramos, but perked up when Harry came in. Granted they haven't been fantastic under Harry, but he's improved them from where they were with Juande.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (100)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.