Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,284 members, 7,981,546 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:44 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (69482 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Dayo.

If Ballack scored last in the euros and he doesn't play week in week out for the national team . . why then are you asking why he is inspired when he plays for Germany?

A 33 yrd-old playing week in week out can't cut it. Simple!. . He will burn out.

@Debo.

A large section of Chelsea fans screamed "you don't know what you are doing" to LFS yesterday when he took out Quaresma. Suppose he fields Kakuta and we lost. . . what will they say?

The key reason they are not bothered is because we do not have enough experienced quality to replace the guys living on past glory.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2009
3 points as usual. Another clean sheet although I'll prefer
a 3-1 win.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Dayo.

If Ballack scored last in the euros and he doesn't play week in week out for the national team . . why then are you asking why he is inspired when he plays for Germany?

When was the last time the National team played a game? and Ballack was not injured?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by nateevs(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Dayo.

You are nailing yourself even further. . . . I said he doesn't perform for Chelsea. . You asked why he was always inspired for Germany. It's the reasons you are giving. He doesn't play for country often. . so when he does, it's different.

It's different from playing a league game for 90mins on weekends. . and then a Carling Cup game on Tuesday and another league game on Saturday.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2009
NIce game guyz, nice game! Didn't really enjoy it but who cares? 3 points in the kitty. cheesy cheesy

Next stop Blackburn at OT
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2009
chamotex:

NIce game guyz, nice game! Didn't really enjoy it but who cares? 3 points in the kitty. cheesy cheesy

Next stop Blackburn at OT

U are not going to enjoy it until we have Prince Evra n Rooney back in the team.
Enough of O'Shea's static play. . . . . . .He doesn't get ahead of Ronaldo to offer any help at all.
I expect Wazza to start against Blackburn n Fulham(our game in hand).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2009
@Chamo
We've got Fulham at OT before Blackburn. Tuesday night(17th).
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2009
Cristalz:

@Chamo
We've got Fulham at OT before Blackburn. Tuesday night(17th).

I thought they re-arranged it cuz we've got a game 2 days before in the FA cup.
I just checked now and the game still stands. 2 games in 48 hours. Stupid FA

~Sauron~:

U[b] are not going to enjoy it until we have Prince Evra n Rooney back in the team.[/b]
Enough of O'Shea's static play. . . . . . .He doesn't get ahead of Ronaldo to offer any help at all.
I expect Wazza to start against Blackburn n Fulham(our game in hand).

I really miss Evra man. His link up play with Ronny is out of this world.
They link up so well, one could think they must be shagging each other. The chemistry is so obvious. grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by superstar1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2009
@ sAURON

WE WON THE LAST 2 EPL BY PLAYING TE BEST FOOTIE ON PLANET EARTH -- WE SCORED AND SCORED AND SCORED ,
WE ARE JUST TEACHING LIVERFOOL CHELSKI AND ASSNAL ON HOW TO WIN THE LEAGUE BY WINING WITH 1 GOAL.
CHHELSEA FELT UNITED CHEATED THEM OUT OF EPL LAST SEASON COURTESY OF THEIR GOALS, THEREFORE THEY STARTED HAMMERING TEAMS
NOT KNOWING THAT IT IS THE POINTS THAT COUNTS AND NOT THE GOALS.\

LETS TEACH THEM ALL EPL LESSONS COURTESY OF THE SAGE HIMSELF --- SAF
LETS WIN THIS LEAGUE DIRTY AND THAT WILL SOW ALL ANOTHER SCIENTIFIC AND WELL RESEARCHED WAY OF WINING TGE LEAGUE

TILL THEN WE ARE BACK ON TOP AND CATCH US IF U CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ONE UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2009
chamotex:

I thought they re-arranged it cuz we've got a game 2 days before in the FA cup.
I just checked now and the game still stands. 2 games in 48 hours. Stupid FA

I like it that way. . . . .It's about time our fringe/injured players get some match fitness.
Lets play Evra, Rooney, Brown, Nani, Anderson so they can be crisp for the Champions League tie.
Any news from Johnny Evans?? He needs to start running now cos we need him to partner Rio in Milan.
It's squeaky bum time.

I really miss Evra man. His link up play with Ronny is out of this world.
They link up so well, one could think they must be shagging each other. The chemistry is so obvious. grin grin

Evra/Ronaldo is the best combo in the world.
If they play on the left channel against Inter, i can guarantee you 3 goals from their creativity.

superstar1:

@ sAURON

WE WON THE LAST 2 EPL BY PLAYING TE BEST FOOTIE ON PLANET EARTH -- WE SCORED AND SCORED AND SCORED ,
WE ARE JUST TEACHING LIVERFOOL CHELSKI AND ASSNAL ON HOW TO WIN THE LEAGUE BY WINING WITH 1 GOAL.
CHHELSEA FELT UNITED CHEATED THEM OUT OF EPL LAST SEASON COURTESY OF THEIR GOALS, THEREFORE THEY STARTED HAMMERING TEAMS
NOT KNOWING THAT IT IS THE POINTS THAT COUNTS AND NOT THE GOALS.\

LETS TEACH THEM ALL EPL LESSONS COURTESY OF THE SAGE HIMSELF --- SAF
LETS WIN THIS LEAGUE DIRTY AND THAT WILL SOW ALL ANOTHER SCIENTIFIC AND WELL RESEARCHED WAY OF WINING TGE LEAGUE

TILL THEN WE ARE BACK ON TOP AND CATCH US IF U CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ONE UNITED

I agree with you but i just need more eye-catching footie.
It's not about 1-0 or 10-0. I would take 3-2 if the quality of football is pleasing to the eye.
Honestly, i will like us to draw Barcelona in the UCL again this season.
The best attack in the world versus the best defence in the world. . . . .That will be a cracker. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2009
All these 1-0 wins show the mediocrity in the team this season
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2009
But AC Milan was not mediocre winning games 1-0 in the early 90's?

Confuzzled lanky brain. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2009
debosky:

Confuzzled lanky brain. tongue

He is brain damaged. . . . .What a kike!!!
A team winning by the odd goal is not mediocre. . . . .What they lack in firepower they have in defending.
AC Milan won the league scoring 36 goals conceding 15 and i remember u creaming your crotch over them some weeks ago.
How spastic can u be?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2009
Dayo is not consistent with his arguments. He plays along the
lines that suits him at a particular moment.

This moment, if a team he loves wins 1-0, he will say football today
is tactical and you cant expect high scorelines. Now utd is winning,
he is shouting mediocrity.

His analysis used to be top draw. Now, sentiments have almost
ruined everything.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2009
Some teams are defensive in orientation so 1-0 scoreline does it for them.

Milan of the early 90's under Capello were defensive and they are comfortable with not conceding

If Barcelona starts winning 1-0 that is an indictment on their attacking philosophy. Like Arsenal under Wenger.

If Juventus starts conceeding 3 goals in games or Liverpool that is an indictment.

Man Utd is not defensive in philosophy they are known for scoring in great number.

The same yardstick cant be used for teams with different Ideologies

Brazil would be seen as a failure when they dont score many goals and Italy would be seen as failed if the concede many goals
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2009
What a watery argument!!!

How many goals have United scored this season??
They have 41 goals(3 less than the highest in the league) and they have a game in hand.
United are not scoring does not mean they are defensive. . . . .They do create chances to score 3-5 goals in a single game but such is the quality of the defending in the Premiership these days that there are no pushovers again.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2009

Confuzzled lanky brain.
The dude needs brain surgery!!

UTD winning by a goal = mediocrity shocked
Milan winning by the same goal = tactical efficiency

dude is an illiterate!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I give up

Dayo is not consistent with his arguments. He plays along the
lines that suits him at a particular moment.

This moment, if a team he loves wins 1-0, he will say football today
is tactical and you cant expect high scorelines. Now utd is winning,
he is shouting mediocrity.

His analysis used to be top draw. Now, sentiments have almost
ruined everything.
His analysis were never for once consistent
ask 4play. he cuts and paste from goal.com

or how on earth will a sane human being conclude that a team with 8 consecutive victories and 13 consecutive clean sheet is a mediocre team shocked shocked
The same mediocre team is the current world and european champions!! They are presently leading the league, has not been beaten in the UCL for many games , he should tell me a club that has done better than UTD in 12 months in the whole world or he should shut up for life!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2009
I don tell una say na jealousy dey worry the guy. . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2009
dayokanu:

Some teams are defensive in orientation so 1-0 scoreline does it for them.

Milan of the early 90's under Capello were defensive and they are comfortable with not conceding

If Barcelona starts winning 1-0 that is an indictment on their attacking philosophy. Like Arsenal under Wenger.

If Juventus starts conceeding 3 goals in games or Liverpool that is an indictment.

Man Utd is not defensive in philosophy they are known for scoring in great number.

The same yardstick cant be used for teams with different Ideologies

Brazil would be seen as a failure when they dont score many goals and Italy would be seen as failed if the concede many goals

So how will you describe Brazil winning the world cup in 1994 scoring
just 11 goals in 7 games.

FAILURE?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2009
akinalabi:

So how will you describe Brazil winning the world cup in 1994 scoring
just 11 goals in 7 games.

FAILURE?
Another exposure of DK's unrepentant idiocy - pointless arguments on a daily basis. sad
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Akolawole(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2009
@All

Make you leave Dayo jare

You wan kill am
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2009
Manchester united is winning!! that is the most important for now!! i think man united doesnt go to the game thinking just one goal will do-------if they meet a WEAK TEAM who permits more goals by rushing forward like mumu like CHELSEA and WBA of course they will show class on the counter----look at the way they roasted chelsea like HELL!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2009
Akolawole:

@All

Make you leave Dayo jare

You wan kill am

Dayo should watch his mouth. . . . . .His idiocy in the last 21 days cannot be quantified.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2009
@Akola,
The way ignorance flows on this thread is disgusting
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 10:54am On Feb 10, 2009
@Akola,
The way ignorance flows on this thread is disgusting

coming from someone who doesnt know jack
be hiding on the internet to be saying rubbish.

u dont know how to spell ur name hombre!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2009
Dayo,
Why you dey yarn dis one?
You know that if every team won it's matches 1-nil,they would win whatever competition that they entered,even your beloved Bayern.
Besides,why can't others do anything about the 1-nils?Why can't they even score?I'm sure if it weas Bayern with this clean-sheet record,you would have driven us out of this thread.
The truth is that it's a remarkeable feat.And give props to who it's due.
At the moment,United look more solid whan any squad in the world.Simply because they don't concede.
Milan of the mid 90s under Capello were even worse,I assure you.But they were successful and that's the bottom line.All people want to know about is if you can win the titles.Howe you go about it is secondary.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by yusufu16: 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2009
lullliiiii tongue embarassed lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by yusufu16: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2009
UP UNITED, [size=16pt]WE ARE PICKING FIVE CUPS THIS SEASON [/size] I MEAN I AM CRAZZZY FOR THIS UNITED

WATSUP UNITED
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2009
yusufu16:

UP UNITED, [size=16pt]WE ARE PICKING FIVE CUPS THIS SEASON [/size] I MEAN I AM CRAZZZY FOR THIS UNITED

WATSUP UNITED

Hush!!

Glorychaser
!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2009
al of them chelsea fans has turned this thread to a place to discuss and complain about their misfortune------i beg carry ala dem selfs go chelsea compaint thread.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by switch47(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2009
Manchester united is winning!! that is the most important for now!! i think man united doesnt go to the game thinking just one goal will do-------if they meet a WEAK TEAM who permits more goals by rushing forward like mumu like CHELSEA and WBA of course they will show class on the counter----look at the way they roasted chelsea like HELL!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2009
switch47:

al of them chelsea fans has turned this thread to a place to discuss and complain about their misfortune------i beg carry ala dem selfs go chelsea compaint thread.

Tell them o guy!

Its suprising to see the likes of Debo on this thread

But its more suprissing seeing Akola here

They should be somewhere discussing which club they want to deflect to .

Arsenal(in the days of 49 Unbeaten) - Chelsea(In the time of Mourinho) - God knows where they re heading for next.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (100)

Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.