Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,302 members, 7,981,630 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 10:02 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (69484 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2009
Dayokanu

1) Fine then, 80% and that's it. He disagrees with points you make so he comes in. It's his club and the league he supports after all.  .  .
2) You are just as stubborn as he is. You both feel the need to correct each other,so immediately someone says something, the other should quote and go 'educate' the erring party on the other thread. IF it's about league comparisons, that is.
3) Tell me you wouldn't miss Sauron if he disappeared for a week. You enjoy these ''battles''.  .  .don't bother denying.
4) Yup, you can respond.Lol.

And now I think I've made myself clear on this. It's Friday night and I think I would rather spend it in a more fun way than this grin You guys all I'm saying is don't derail the thread entirely away from gist related to Manchester United.
When you two see that happening or about to happen,just go to the other one. It's very simple,really.

Bon nuit mes ami kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by MrCrackles(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2009
Uhmm dis brainwashed Man United Disciples wont just shut up!!! tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

Uhmm dis brainwashed Man United Disciples wont just shut up!!! tongue

. . . . . . And this intelligence and trophy drained Gaynner will not stick his squeaky bum arse in his thread tongue tongue tongue
. . . . . . Tuzakween!!!!

Cristalz:

Bon nuit mes ami kiss

A vous de meme Chouchute kiss
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2009
Ohhh Criz

See what you have caused now embarassed sad

Hemp cannot stop going on and on grin grin grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 11:00pm On Feb 06, 2009
mukina2:

Ohhh Criz
See what you have caused now embarassed sad
Hemp cannot stop going on and on grin grin grin tongue

are u jealous?
Why will you keep inciting Criz?
You can never stay in NLD without causing confusion in the Champions zone.
Muki i'll give you $1000 USD if you stay in NLD for three days without posting on the Mancs thread

Its a challenge. Are u ready for it? angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2009
Criz said good nite to her friends grin

dey dere dey fool urself tongue

Ibime na the dude cheesy

Hemp i nor want ur runs money angry i resemble runs chic angry grin grin

I will post wherever i want. tongue

Crizzzle cheesy please have pity on poor hemp, before indian Hemp and paraga destroy his life grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2009
grin grin grin

Muki you dey harsh. cheesy

Unruly scummies - both on their thread and in the real world. Ugly Tevez got his car seized cos he didn't have driver's license cheesy grin grin

I guess he will have to ride the bus to get to training now. tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2009
Hehehe what do you expect Scummies- Scammers grin no difference.

he wanted to scam the law grin

he should use a donkey afterall they are related . .looks wise grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2009
Mukina and Debosky,

I won't tolerate y'all trespassing on our property.
Why can't y'all stay in y'all zone??
If u want to renounce your GAYnnership then tender your applications legally(in a way we can understand). grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2009
shame nor catch you? grin

Mukina and Debosky will never leave the conducive surroundings at Ashburton grove for evil surroundings like yours grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2009
mukina2:

shame nor catch you? grin

Mukina and Debosky will never leave the conducive surroundings at Ashburton grove for evil surroundings like yours grin

Trophyless surrounding you must mean. grin cheesy
What is so conducive about Ashburton Grove(It's a den of pick-pockets, whores, sluts, tramps, cunts, twats, gays, lesbos).
See what they turned Adebayor and Eboue into?? Constant shoulder rubbing with these miscreants have turned the Africans into pudding. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2009
We both know whats the meaning of Manchester grin?

thieves, hoodrats, pros, killers, pick pockets, gays. transsexuals, lesbos, bribing refs, match fixing. everything evil grin

you have some in ur team.

is anderson not a thief ?

Ronaldo and Rooney. partners in gay grin

want me to go on? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2009
@ Mukina,

Who got arrested in Amsterdam raping a Nigerian model?? Van Persie.
Who was accused of sleeping with a minor in Paris?? Arsene Wenger aka Pedophile.
Who was arrested in Liverpool breaking into Peter Crouch's mansion?? Eboue and Toure. grin grin
Almunia also raped his neighbour's cat in North London. . . . . .
Cesc Fabregas w caught pushing a mobile fone through Ashley Cole's rectum.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2009
lies all lies grin grin grin

Who was caught shagging a ref? Sir Alex

who was caught performing a sexual act in broad day light ? Ronaldo on Rooney

Who was caught trying to steal a kiss from Elton John? Gary Neville

who was caught smoking cannabis ? Rio Ferdinand

Wes Brown and Paul Scholes kidnapped and tried to sleep with a racoon grin but it dealt with them grin

Nani was caught in a salon, stealing styling gel and hair dye grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:15pm On Feb 07, 2009
mukina2:

lies all lies grin grin grin

Who was caught shagging a ref? Sir Alex

who was caught performing a sexual act in broad day light ? Ronaldo on Rooney

Who was caught trying to steal a kiss from Elton John? Gary Neville

who was caught smoking cannabis ? Rio Ferdinand

Wes Brown and Paul Scholes kidnapped and tried to sleep with a racoon grin but it dealt with them grin

Nani was caught in a salon, stealing styling gel and hair dye grin

This is preposterous. . . . . .I am reporting you to the moderazza. angry angry angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2009
Yeah yeah,and Muki was caught making Vegas wedding plans with Emperoh.

Can we have some peace now oh ye gaynners?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2009
Cristalz:

Crizzle this is wishing me Badluck
How can you associate me with incomprehensive pedarasts called Gaynners and Muki of all people shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is it now a crime to return your good night wishes?

Muki has been wailing, cooing, moaning, howling and bleating since DDK dumped her in the
Tk say DDk doing s***thing with Bluediva.
What a footmat seuns Modekina has turned into.
It must be the worst nightmares of his life.
Muki never mind, maybe Eboue will soon see you grin shocked tongue tongue
This must rrally be the toughest time to be dumped.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2009
Cristalz:

shocked  shocked  shocked shocked angry angry angry cry cry cry Criz haba grin na so you hate me reach, even the registrar fit faint grin wey hemp go open mouth grin abeg nor dey joke like this o,. Biko angry

Hemp
I understand your pain but unfortunately i cant help sad
Criz is bad, not only did she only reject you, she continues to rub it in cheesy
you can always try guys you know cheesy
if chic s reject you, be a man about it, fight back find a guy grin
you already have CR7's pic on your profile
you can easily search for a guy in this thread grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2009
Muki has been wailing, cooing, moaning, howling and bleating since DDK dumped her in the
Tk say DDk doing s***thing with Bluediva.
What a footmat seuns Modekina has turned into.
It must be the worst nightmares of his life.

Hemp-error,

I never knew your condition is this critical. Is this what Cristal turned you into?
You now go around peddling unfounded rumours?
Muki and I are fine and these people are just wishing us bad tongue tongue

if chic s reject you, be a man about it, fight back find a guy
you already have CR7's pic on your profile

Is this true? Hemp is Gay? CR7 is your new found lover?
Is this the new thang in scumland?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2009
VDS

Rafael    Rio       Vidic    O'Shea

Ronaldo   Carrick    Scholes       Giggs

Tevez         Berbatov

Bench: Foster, Eckersley, Fabio, Possebon, Fletcher, Park, Welbeck
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where's Rooney, Evra, Anderson, Nani??
Bleep it. . . . .What is Mourinho doing at Upton Park??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2009
Rooney. . Hamstring
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2009
akinalabi:

Rooney. . Hamstring

Hamstring?? Rooney has been training hard for the past 2 weeks now.
Fergie didn't play him because of the internationals next week.
If he plays him, Capello would name Rooney in his squad to play Spain on wednesday.

Nice one FERGIE!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2009
Muki/Emperoh
Can't blame me.  .  .the way you two keep going on at each other makes me wonder cheesy grin

Thot Rooney wanted to go to Spain.  .  .guess it's up to Fergie after all. Squad looks fine to me. Glad to see Rafael's back.
We kinda look like Spurs in this jersey grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hamstring?? Rooney has been training hard for the past 2 weeks now.
Fergie didn't play him because of the internationals next week.
If he plays him, Capello would name Rooney in his squad to play Spain on wednesday.

Nice one FERGIE!!!

Saw it on SKY SPORTS NEWS

See ya all after the game. Stepping out to have some beer. Will see the
game at the bar. wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2009
That was a pretty harsh challenge on Berba
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2009
Come on Ronaldo!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2009
Ronny's hot today. . .I hope he gets 2 goals.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2009
Bleep it. . . . .What is Mourinho doing at Upton Park??

Scary, aight ? cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2009
OMG! How did that happen? Rio was so lucky there not to give away a pen!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2009
BlueDiva:

Scary, aight ?  cheesy

Scared of Mourinho?? How can??
He was still the manager of Chelsea when SAF won the league in 06/07, innit??

What is Giggsy doing on the wing when we have a fit PARK??
I thunk Fergie vowed he will never play Giggsy there again.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2009
Not liking the way these Hammers are confidently getting past our defense.  .  .so bad that Berba is now a semi-defender cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2009
Man, this ain't gonna be a tea party for United.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (100)

Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.