Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,302 members, 7,981,628 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:57 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (69483 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2009
Hmmmm!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2009
Cristals,

Wetin? who send you message? tongue tongue angry angry
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2009
just go to ur thread abi u no dey hear word.
is this ur house tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2009
dayokanu:

Cristals,

Wetin? who send you message? tongue tongue angry angry

Why you dey vex on top thread wey nor be ya own? grin I've given you one you can claim and party all night on.  .  .count your blessings and smile grin

Dare wherever do you keep disappearing to?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2009
Who send you message. I nor want thread. I intend to educate the millions of ignorant Scummies and EPL followers so this is the best place to do that

Grabs a seat and a bottle of cold drink waiting for the next scummie
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2009
Who send you message. I nor want thread. I intend to educate the millions of ignorant Scummies and EPL followers so this is the best place to do that

Grabs a seat and a bottle of cold drink waiting for the next scummie
by telling us Ireland is in UK shocked shocked shocked shocked

nonsence
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2009
DDK is a normad, it would be difficult to pin him down to a thread.

See how ungratefull he can be, Criz take her church mind arrange thread where him fit fellicitate with his pointless and biased arguments, yet he is still adamant.

ok dayo, when are you gonna start comparing the EPL with Nigerian wrestling. grin tongue shocked since you can compare the EPL, its players and refs to anything these days.

I tire 4 the guy.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2009
Can someone define me a Vagabond pls!!!! grin grin grin

Wondering Arab
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2009
SIR ALEX/VIDIC wins Barclays award for January

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by akinalabi(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2009
Nemanja whoa. . .

Nemanja whoa. . .

He come's from Serbia. . .

He'll f***ing murder ya. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2009
akinalabi:

Nemanja whoa. . .

Nemanja whoa. . .

He come's from Serbia. . .

He'll f***ing murder ya. . .

He has been a BEAST this season.
I think it's RIDICULOUS to have gone a whole THREE MONTHS without conceding a league goal.
It's about time we put that record behind us and keep winning. I wouldn't mind a 5-1 mauling of the Hammers on sunday.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2009
I thought one idiot here was arguing cocaine sniffing Ferdinand is the better than Vidic
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2009
dayokanu:

I thought one idiot here was arguing cocaine sniffing Ferdinand is the better than Vidic

Ferdinand is better than Vidic but he has only played 6 times in the 12 CLEAN SHEETS United copped between November and Febuary while Vidic has played in all the 12 games.

I still insist a gerbil crawled up your rectum.
If only you pay attention to the details around you i won't keep referring to you as a simpleton.
Think more, talk less.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2009
Ferdinand better? Not in his cocaine sniffing dreams. ferdinand? ask Yakubu who owns Ferdinand regularly
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2009
dayokanu:

Ferdinand better? Not in his cocaine sniffing dreams. ferdinand? ask Yakubu who owns Ferdinand regularly

You are a retard. . . . . .Ask straight thinking football analysts.

When Vidic was crocked last season, Ferdinand marshalled a defence that did not concede a goal against Roma and Barcelona.
Messi, Etoo, Henry, Bojan, Vucinic, De Rossi, Mancini couldn't get near United's goal.
It is not conincidence that Leo Messi said Rio is the best defender in Europe.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2009
A covalescing Messi?

when Yak does all styles on him(Ferdinand) regularly.

Anytime Vidic is on the field he bosses Ferdinand

Going forward, Vidic has proven to be better. Vidic has 11 goals for Man Utd 4 more than ferdinand who got there years earlier.

Vidic has never missed the PFA team in his 2 full seasons at man Utd
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2009
Same old story eeh!!
Will you both stop these on this thread?
I thoughtModerator Criz created a thread for just both of you grin

Kindly take this dog fightover there.
AAHH!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2009
dayokanu:

A covalescing Messi?
when Yak does all styles on him(Ferdinand) regularly.

Debosky(The grammar police) should come and take this ailing Arrow off our thread.
Assuming Messi was still recuperating. . . . . .Were Henry and Etoo OFF FORM too??
Why don't u just give up and admit you are a resident retard FFS!!!

Anytime Vidic is on the field he bosses Ferdinand
Going forward, Vidic has proven to be better. Vidic has 11 goals for Man Utd 4 more than ferdinand who got there years earlier.

Vidic bosses Ferdinand?? What a kike!!!
What has goal scoring gotta do with this. Vidic has 11 goals. Are we talking about their attack qualities??
Lescott and Martin Laursen are better than Rio cos they have scored more goals??
Dayo is an asswax. cheesy

Vidic has never missed the PFA team in his 2 full seasons at man Utd

Rio hasn't missed that in the past 2 seasons too.
Ferdinand has been responsible for more clean sheets than Vidic.
After Vida's red card in Japan, Rio made sure he kept things tidy. Same as Nou Camp and in Roma last season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2009
lmao!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2009
Assuming Messi was still recuperating. . . . . .Were Henry and Etoo OFF FORM too??
Why don't u just give up and admit you are a resident retard FFS!!!

The barcelona attack was off form at that point in time. They struggled to score in the 4 weeks preceding the match against Man Utd.

So its no suprise they couldnt score against Basket Rio Ayegbeni nee Ferdinand grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2009
dayokanu:

The barcelona attack was off form at that point in time. They struggled to score in the 4 weeks preceding the match against Man Utd.

Now the topic has changed to they were off form. . . . .
If they were off form, why were u ranting like an epileptic pederast last season before the game??
Are you a lummox in disguise??

So its no suprise they couldnt score against Basket Rio Ayegbeni nee Ferdinand grin grin grin grin

Ayegbeni compared to Rio?? U must be smoking lah.
Seasoned strikers like Etoo, Drogba, Vucinic, Messi all hit the brickwall when pitted against RIO and this autistic patient is mentioning Yakubu.
U are a spaz. . . . . .even your darling goal.com ranked RIO as the best defender on their top 50 list.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2009
Do it the Yak way Rio Ayegbeni is customised for hubby YAK. Ordinary Yakubu.

Now the topic has changed to they were off form. . . . .
If they were off form, why were u ranting like an epileptic pederast last season before the game??

Anyone who follows soccer would know Barcelona was pathetic around that time.
I was trying to spur you ants to do what Great clubs(Real, Milan, liverpool and bayern) have done. Beat Barcelona at Nou Camp!!! In the Champions League, even Juventus did it
But that was too daunting a task for you little men tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2009
DK

I didn't say you shouldn't ''educate'' Mancs, but when you guys want to do your league comparisons please go to the other thread. This thread(and the other club threads) are for club gists/arguments, not league dissections/arguments.
Some people come in here looking for club news and all they see is you and Sauron going on and on and on about leagues and 1908 soccer.  .  .it's making the thread less attractive to some.

So the other thread is to balance things. Just try respect that,k?

If you've got any valid reason(s) why the other thread is not a good idea feel free to let me know. If not, deep league analysis to the other side.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2009
@cristal,

Who dont you address that to Sharon? Why must it be Dayokanu?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2009
dayokanu:

Do it the Yak way Rio Ayegbeni is customised for hubby YAK. Ordinary Yakubu.

Heap of applesauce IMO/

Anyone who follows soccer would know Barcelona was pathetic around that time.
I was trying to spur you ants to do what Great clubs(Real, Milan, liverpool and bayern) have done. Beat Barcelona at Nou Camp!!! In the Champions League, even Juventus did it
But that was too daunting a task for you little men tongue tongue tongue tongue

Great clubs, huh??
By your moronic and spastic assertion, Shakhtar Donetsk are a big club cos they spanked Barcelona at Nou Camp??
The money spent on your development is a sheer waste. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2009
Great clubs, huh??
By your moronic and spastic assertion, Shakhtar Donetsk are a big club cos they spanked Barcelona at Nou Camp??
The money spent on your development is a sheer waste.

Education!!!!! All greats club have done it does not necesarily mean all clubs that do it are great

All Nigerians are black does that mean all blacks are Nigerian

I have to stop at this point because the lack of education is so glaring!!!!! I shake my head in disgust. And If people see you, they would assume that is how all Nigerians are? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2009
dayokanu:

@cristal,

Who dont you address that to Sharon? Why must it be Dayokanu?

1) It's Dayokanu that comes to this thread to engage Sauron in arguments.He doesn't start them.  .  .you do.
2) Sauron is yet to disagree in any way with the new thread.  .  .you have.
3) You are the most prominent non-EPL fan.  .  .such lofty status deserves a whole entire thread indeed.
4).  .  .  .

I really can give you 3 more reasons, but I'll stop there grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2009
1) It's Dayokanu that comes to this thread to engage Sauron in arguments.He doesn't start them. . .you do.
That is not true. Example I was schooling and mentoring tkb like I normally do when Sharon came into it uninvited See link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-226259.736.html#msg3421054

2) I asked question and I have adhered by posting on the thread but Sharon keeps spewing heresies and my eyes can behold such iniquity.

3) I have been keeping to my thread and I go visiting other threads but have u asked yourself why I dont engage in much argument on other threads?

4),
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2009
dayokanu:

That is not true. Example I was schooling and mentoring tkb like I normally do when Sharon came into it uninvited See link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-226259.736.html#msg3421054

2) I asked question and I have adhered by posting on the thread but Sharon keeps spewing heresies and my eyes can behold such iniquity.

3) I have been keeping to my thread and I go visiting other threads but have u asked yourself why I dont engage in much argument on other threads?

4),

1) My bad then.  .  .you have a point. But still, 90% of 'em arguments originate from you.
2) If Sauron spews heresies, all you have to do is quote him and go reply on the other thread, then draw his attention to it. That way we keep your eyes pure and holy without inconveniencing others.
3) Yeah, I have.  .  .you enjoy teasing Mancs in general, Sauron in particular. All I'm asking is that you do the league analyzing on the other thread. Too much?
4).  .  .  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2009
dayokanu:

Education!!!!! All greats club have done it does not necesarily mean all clubs that do it are great
All Nigerians are black does that mean all blacks are Nigerian

What an irony!!! cheesy grin
You are talking about Education when you are not even educated.
This time last week, Debosky n I were helping your tenses and spellings. grin grin grin grin
Bloody illiterate. cheesy

Moving on. . . . . .I still don't understand how a victory at Nou Camp makes a club great.
Lemme indulge your asinine statement. . . . .Are you saying Liverpool are a big club too??
A football club without a league title in 19 years?? grin cheesy grin
This poof has lost it. . . . . .FINALLY!!!

I have to stop at this point because the lack of education is so glaring!!!!! I shake my head in disgust. And If people see you, they would assume that is how all Nigerians are? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Go and work on your use of English before talking about Education.
How can a blind man lead someone with 2 eyes.
Slap yourself for being a serial w@nker on this thread.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by dayokanu(m): 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2009
@Cris,
1) I disagree. Another instance when I was schooling Hemperror and sharon came in uninvited
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-226259.448.html#msg3400579 Is it that the others cant talk and Sharon has turned himself to Voltron

2) He is too stubborn I have to correct him immediately before he denies it.

3) Sauron in particular? Hell nah. I school everyone of them but he takes it on is head to defend and shout so he is the cause of the argument

4) Can i respond to this?
What an irony!!!
You are talking about Education when you are not even educated.
This time last week, Debosky n I were helping your tenses and spellings.
Bloody illiterate.

Moving on. . . . . .I still don't understand how a victory at Nou Camp makes a club great.
Lemme indulge your asinine statement. . . . .Are you saying Liverpool are a big club too??
A football club without a league title in 19 years??
This poof has lost it. . . . . .FINALLY!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2009
dayokanu:

@Cris,
1) I disagree. Another instance when I was schooling Hemperror and sharon came in uninvited
    https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-226259.448.html#msg3400579 Is it that the others cant talk and Sharon has turned himself to Voltron

2) He is too stubborn I have to correct him immediately before he denies it.

3) Sauron in particular? Hell nah. I school everyone of them but he takes it on is head to defend and shout so he is the cause of the argument

4) Can i respond to this?

Its still no reason why you Duck head shouldn't do the right thing
You start you clueless arguments trying to show off what you don't know.
Pls go over to the other thread and do show off ignorance over there.
Okoroafor feeling funky. . . . .

I wonder what makes you think you are 'teaching' us.
'Teasha Nkugo' tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (100)

Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.