Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,171 members, 7,981,173 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 12:18 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (69475 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 8:42pm On Feb 16, 2009
BlueDiva:

JM intends to get a win at San Siro and a draw at OT.
Its that simple

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2009
@Chamo

Na u be dis? You resemble Mugabe when u dey small ooh.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2009
BlueDiva:

I'm prepared to stake anything, JM will come out victorious.

Stake your chesticles. grin

chamotex:

Touche. . . . . .
Whachu talking 'bout, Willis??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2009
presido1:

@Chamo

Na u be dis? You resemble Mugabe when u dey small ooh.

Oh boy na me o, na so we see am o grin grin

Se I no be fine boy? cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2009
[size=20pt]Ancelotti Eyes Vidic[/size]

AC Milan are ready to break the bank in order to sign Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic according to reports in Italy.
IlCalciomercato.it claims that manager Carlo Ancelotti and CEO Adriano Galliani have apparently pinpointed the Serbian international as defensive cover for the rosonerri in what would be a huge coup for the San Siro outfit.
27-year-old Vidic signed for Sir Alex Ferguson in 2006 from Spartak Moscow and is closing in on a century of appearances for the Red Devils. The centreback has been an integral part of United’s thrilling performances in the last two seasons and has been an ever-present in the ongoing record run of thirteen clean sheets. Having cost United an estimated £7m three years ago it is thought that his value has rocketed and could warrant a bid in excess of £20m. grin grin grin grin grin
Milan have already signed Brazilian duo Thiago Silva and Felipe Mattioni as they look to invigorate their ageing backline with youth and mobility.
Paolo Maldini is set to finally retire from Serie A action while compatriot Alessandro Nesta has seen his career hampered by persistent back problems.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan is having a laugh if they think they can sign the best defender on the planet for 20 milla.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2009
Fergie might sell him, thinking Evans is good enough. tongue

I think the Italian media pulled this out of their arses though, people just keep speculating. Just a few days ago, it was Agger that was on Milan's radar.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2009
debosky:

Fergie might sell him, thinking Evans is good enough.  tongue

Fergie might sell who?? Vidic is high up Fergie's list of his best acquisition in his 22 years at OT.
Vidic cannot be less than 50 milla and i doubt Milan can cough that out.

I think the Italian media pulled this out of their arses though, people just keep speculating. Just a few days ago, it was Agger that was on Milan's radar.

They will settle for Daniel Agger.
Fergie did sell our best defender to an Italian club for a big fee in the past though.
I am sure Ferguson has learned from that mistake though, he has already admitted he shouldn't have let Stam go if i remember correctly.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2009
Vidic for 20 milla shocked shocked shocked
multiply that by 3.

They should bid for SAF too and the whole stadium.
so if they buy him, what are we gonna do with the money? They musta have smoked hemp to think we can sell that kinda player

Didnt they buy Senderos? we can sell O'shea cos hes young too
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2009
tkb417:

Didnt they buy Senderos? we can sell O'shea cos hes young too

They will buy Gallas in the summer. . . . .Eboue wants to stay in Milan too.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2009
Eboue is going no where, he will retire an A$$ legend. They have fixed date for his testimonial.

If Milan is looking for young players why dieing for DB.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2009
They will buy Gallas in the summer. . . . .Eboue wants to stay in Milan too.
are you saying Arsenal will be relegated next summer?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2009
tkb417:

are you saying Arsenal will be relegated next summer?

I don't see them playing in the Champions League next summer.
Villa are 6 points clear of the Arses with only the PREM to concentrate on.
The Arses are still in 3 competitions. . . . . .Wenger will blow it by trying to win the TREBLE. grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2009
debosky:

Fergie might sell him, thinking Evans is good enough. tongue

Yes i agree, just like he sold Sylvestre to Wenger. grin grin grin

tkb417:

They should bid for SAF too and the whole stadium.

In this dire finacial situ that the world is in. you want them to be relegated to serie z shocked

presido1:

Eboue is going no where, he will retire an A$$ legend. They have fixed date for his testimonial.

That would be a match to watch grin cheesy cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2009
Hey Vida attracting Milan?
Na there dem go know say CR7 case na moi moi
He is the most expensive player in my opinion now.

even E100 can't get him.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 4:16pm On Feb 17, 2009
Meanwhile. . . . . . . . .

Breaking News:
Arsenal Boss Wenger Labels Sir Alex Ferguson's Manchester United As "Untouchables"
The Frenchman only has the highest praise for his Scottish counterpart
and believes Sir Alex's side are the new "Untouchables."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1710/manchester-united/2009/02/17/1113984/breaking-news-arsenal-boss-wenger-labels-sir-alex-fergusons-manc
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2009
Emperoh:

Breaking News:
Arsenal Boss Wenger Labels Sir Alex Ferguson's Manchester United As "Untouchables"

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1710/manchester-united/2009/02/17/1113984/breaking-news-arsenal-boss-wenger-labels-sir-alex-fergusons-manc

We have been untouchables for the past 12 MONTHS!!!
It shows how blinkered Wenger must be to be realising this now.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2009
We have been untouchables for the past 12 MONTHS!!!
It shows how blinkered Wenger must be to be realising this now.

This ur mouth/fingers no go kill you
at least the dude has admitted we are the untouchables
not some rafa[i]ish[/i] extreme bollocks!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2009
Emperoh:

Breaking News:

AW has lost it, what kindda statement is this?
I'm not suprised, statement from a mediocre.
AW, hang your boots!!

~Sauron~:

Stake your chesticles. grin

Deal, if u'll stake your testicles wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2009
BlueDiva:

AW has lost it, what kindda statement is this?
I'm not suprised, statement from a mediocre.
AW, hang your boots!!

AW should hang his boots?? Does he play for Arsenal??

Deal, if u'll stake your testicles wink

Oniranu!!! See her mouth like testicles.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

AW should hang his boots?? Does he play for Arsenal??

Did u do any literature in school?
Are you interpreting literally?
Son, u damn know what i mean.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2009
BlueDiva:

Did u do any literature in school?
Are you interpreting literally?
Son, u damn know what i mean.

Just teasing your blue-face, horneychiccy!!!
I never did Literature. . . .It's for the weak-minded peops. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

Just teasing your blue-face, horneychiccy!!!
I never did Literature. . . .It's for the weak-minded peops. cheesy

Ok, self proclaimed 'stallion'.
Hope you are strong in that 'dept' too? tongue
I'll ask dem lady mancs wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:08pm On Feb 17, 2009
BlueDiva:

Ok, self proclaimed 'stallion'.
Hope you are strong in that 'dept' too? tongue
I'll ask dem lady mancs wink

U can gimme a try. . . . .Letz see if I won't rearrange your pelvic bone!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

I'm horneychic no doubt, but Hot for hubby only.
Sorry, better luck next time.

PS
I know some famous Lady Mancs though
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2009
BlueDiva:

I'm horneychic no doubt, but Hot for hubby only.
Sorry, better luck next time.

U are married??
Cheese. . . . .No wonder you get grumpy sometimes.
Can i call you Mrs Horney?? grin

PS
I know some famous Lady Mancs though

I am engaged.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2009
Sauron,
U're impossible
To think i wanted to name my unborn son after u cheesy

Tbk
Thanks for keeping mum, or else. . . cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2009
BlueDiva:

Sauron,
U're impossible
To think i wanted to name my unborn son after u cheesy

Unborn son?? Let me know when they deliver him.
Sauron is a dark Lord, it won't suit an innocent child. . . . .Name your son Eboue. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2009
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2009
Eboue? That razz? Never !!

If Hiddink delivers us, I just might name him HIDDINK
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2009
BlueDiva:

Eboue? That razz? Never !!

If Hiddink delivers us, I just might name him HIDDINK

Actually, i prefer MUTU!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2009
Jeez Sauron you knew Mrs Hot was married eons ago tongue grin grin

ACM must be kidding if they think SAF will release Vida to them at all. They're growing wings 'cos it's looking likely that they'll get Becks to remain with them. Dreamers.

Right now even it seems Real Madrid have started their nonsense again.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=619882&sec=europe&cc=3888

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100)

Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.