Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,175 members, 7,981,187 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 12:30 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (69476 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2009
If na me be Fergie,
na tombo I go give Mourinho.
At best,na pirated eva.
N600 a bottle
Dat punk deserves no more
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2009
Hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!
No now, EB you have to show some spirit of sportsmanship
Especially someone looking forward to be like Fergie.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2009
i know why i said tombo.
Let it shark de guy so he plays all the players in the wrong positions at OT.
Tufia!!!
How that short guy go be like Fergie?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2009
Eastbay:

don't want to sound cocky or anything,but maybe we'll use a dustbin as our goalkeeper for premiership teams,because the way our defence has been standing out lately,no one can get a shot on target at us.

Fergie:First to score against us=4 year contract at OT!!! grin

It's nice to know Eastbay can now say nice things about Man Utd.
The first few months were pissing him off. . . . . .Ronaldo shoulda been sold, we miss CQ, CQ is the reason United were successful last season, Berbatov is a waste of money, United will not win anything this season, We are not good enough and reh reh reh.
I told you then that United will get going no matter what. When SAF came out to say this squad is the best in his managerial career then you have to trust his judgement.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2009
Guy ,
the united I saw August to Late november was different from the one i knew.
but there seems to be a new philosophy about the side based on defensive solidity.If you don't concede,you won't lose games.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Emperoh(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2009
Eastbay:

Guy ,
but there seems to be a new philosophy about the side based on defensive solidity.If you don't concede,you won't lose games.
Bros aside the 2006/07 season when we won the after some drought,
i can barely remember of late, any season we kicked off firing on all cylinders
I kinda knew it was a matter of time before things returned to normalcy
Even though i was uncomfortable then. So its all normal. You can never see a 100% United all season long
No way!!!!!!!!!

~Sauron~:

It's nice to know Eastbay can now say nice things about Man Utd.
The first few months were pissing him off. . . . . .Ronaldo shoulda been sold, we miss CQ, CQ is the reason United were successful last season, Berbatov is a waste of money, United will not win anything this season, We are not good enough and reh reh reh.
I told you then that United will get going no matter what. When SAF came out to say this squad is the best in his managerial career then you have to trust his judgement.
U don't wanna start another bout of argumentative essay here
we have had enough between u and Dayo D Arrow! tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2009
Eastbay:

Guy ,

But you should be used to Man Utd's slow start every season. . . . . . .We were worse last season.
This time last season, we already lost FOUR games and were 2nd to the Arses.
United's slow start this season had nothing to do with the team. . . .the fixtures were horrible.
The tough AWAY games were not well interspersed in the first half of the season. . . . .but i guess we can breathe easy now.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2009
I'm not arguing oh!!!
Arguing with Sauron na experience.
If you know DK personally,you're used to his ways.
As per United,
This season was something else.Even when we started slowly,we were playing well.
This season,I think the virtual striker formation made us look strange.(i mean 4-6-0)
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2009
Eastbay:

Guy ,

There were very difficult away games at the start of the season. We copped well enough to keep other clubs in sight.

Even though we were not convincing at the start, we always knew Fergie knows what to do.

FERGIE KNOWS grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2009
Has United been that good or EPL teams are have been rubbish this season?
Surely, the CL will tell.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2009
BlueDiva:

United have been so good they made other EPL teams look like shit.
You cannot discount a team that has refused to concede in 14 consecutive league games.
Thats more than 1/3 of the season without leaking a goal. . . . .Thatz a massive achievement.

Eastbay:

As per United,
This season was something else.Even when we started slowly,we were playing well.
This season,I think the virtual striker formation made us look strange.(i mean 4-6-0)

I doubt Ferguson will buy an out n out striker ever again.
He loves the rotating forwards and if you take what happened at Pride park into consideration, Fergie has been vindicated.
Scoring 4 goals away from home with no recognised striker. Ronaldo and Giggs led the attack line(Wingers).
Fergie is god.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2009
BlueDiva:

This na bad belle and its not a convincing one for that matter, judging from some of your other posts.

~Sauron~:

You cannot discount a team that has refused to concede in 14 consecutive league games.
Thats more than 1/3 of the season without leaking a goal. . . . .Thatz a massive achievement.

I doubt Ferguson will buy an out n out striker ever again.
He loves the rotating forwards and if you take what happened at Pride park into consideration, Fergie has been vindicated.
Scoring 4 goals away from home with no recognised striker. Ronaldo and Giggs led the attack line(Wingers).
Fergie is god.

And to think that about 95% of those games were won, even if they were mostly 1-0 wins is impressive.
If it were the Arses they would prolly be celebrating 14 consecutive 0-0 draws. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2009
coded guy:

This na bad belle and its not a convincing one for that matter, judging from some of your other posts.

And to think that about 95% of those games were won, even if they were mostly 1-0 wins is impressive.
If it were the Arses they would prolly be celebrating 14 consecutive 0-0 draws. grin
Must you always mention Arsenal or this is an obsession for scummies

BlueDiva's comments are valid.

Scumtwats have lost games to Derby and conceded against Derby at home as well, in the middle of this 'run' of theirs. When the games in Europe start, we will see how good they truly are.

Discount the World Club championships - beating a team from Ecuador is not something to be crowed about.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Look, Vidic is good, Ferdinard is ok, Van der Sar is good, the rest of you stoppers are just there.

The EPL lacks decent strikers. Apart from Torres, I don't see any striker that would send shivers down the spine of any defense.

Nostriker with the finishing of Del P, Ibrahamovich, Raul, van N, Fillipo et al.

Uniteds play has been slightly above average at best.

I would be vindicated when the CL resumes.

The teams u played at the World Club competition were mediocre.

My point is United seems 'invincible' cos other EPL teams  are sleeping including chelsea.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2009
debosky:

BlueDiva's comments are valid.

Bluediva's comments are worthless and for you to come here and defend her makes you brainless as well.
We were talking about league games not all competitions.
United conceded against Derby in the CC and conceded against SPURS in the FA so we are not talking about all competitions.

Scumtwats have lost games to Derby and conceded against Derby at home as well, in the middle of this 'run' of theirs. When the games in Europe start, we will see how good they truly are.

We passed through the group stages in Europe without a scratch so what makes you think European teams would stop this run??
If you have been paying attention to the stuffs around you. . . .You would know we conceded just 2 goals throughout the knock out stages last season.
Benzema at Lyon, Lampard in Moscow. Our tight defence suits us in Europe more than the Premier League where Hull can score 3 goals at OT or the Carling Cup where Derby and Middlesboro can put 2 goals in the net.

Discount the World Club championships - beating a team from Ecuador is not something to be crowed about.

Little wonder Arsenal have not played in this league of elite before.
World Club Champions is what it is. A competition between continental champions.
The team from Ecuador were better than the Boca Juniors or the Vasco Da Gama teams of South America so they didn't get there by default.
As things stand today. . . . .We sit 15 points above y'all . . . . . . .I can smell where your bad blood is coming from.
Even your brainless gaffer has conceded the league and branded Man Utd "THE UNTOUCHABLES".

coded guy:

It's invigorating. . . . . . .
The strength in depth is scary. . . .The fringe players are giving the first teamers a run for their money.
Johnny Evans, O'Shea, Fletcher, Gibson, Rafael, Fabio. . . . . . .
Have we even missed Anderson and Hargreaves??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Bluediva's comments are worthless and for you to come here and defend her makes you brainless as well.
My comments may be worthless, but you are worthless as a person.
WTF is your problem?
United isn't doing anything extraordinary.
Their play has been bloody average, managing to churn out 1 nil victories.
You will be exposed in the CL.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2009
BlueDiva:

Worthless as a person cos i am defending ma beloved club??
What is it this week?? Have you been PMS'ing??

WTF is your problem?

14 league games without conceding is not extra ordinary?? You are a cow.
Of course, United's play have been average because pathetic teams like Chelsea and the other shit teams come to OT looking for DRAW.
Y'all put 10 men behind the ball throughout so it takes the ingenuity of one of our players to open y'all defence.
U cannot blame United for such stuffs. . . . .U should praise them for managing to turn potential 0-0  into 1-0 resultz.

BlueDiva:

Look, Vidic is good, Ferdinard is ok, Van der Sar is good, the rest of you stoppers are just there.
The EPL lacks decent strikers. Apart from Torres, I don't see any striker that would send shivers down the spine of any defense.

EPL have more potent strikers than any league in the world. . . . .FACT.
Van Der Sar, Rio, Vida and Evra will walk into any football club in Europe. . . . . .FACT.

Nostriker with the finishing of Del P, Ibrahamovich, Raul, van N, Fillipo et al.
Uniteds play has been slightly above average at best.

They look good in your view because they play against shit defenders 95% of the time.
Why did none of the Italian teams score a goal against English defenders in the K.O. stages last season.
Even a mediocre Liverpool team pounded Inter Milan in San Siro. . . . .What about Arsenal's famous win against AC Milan at San Siro??
U are clueless.

I would be vindicated when the CL resumes.
The teams u played at the World Club competition were mediocre.

Just like Chelsea are mediocre.
United made these teams mediocre not that they were mediocre by default.
Did you not stake your boobs United can never put 3 past a Chelsea side before your baptism of fire at OT??

My point is United seems 'invincible' cos other EPL teams  are sleeping including chelsea.

In other words, other EPL teams are just rolling over and they have all conspired to hand United the title for the 3rd consecutive time??
You are a doofus.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2009
BlueDiva:

WTF is your problem?

grin grin grin

Seems you don't know Sharon. I simply ignore his rantings as that of a deranged Sumatran monkey.  cheesy

@ Sharon

I am not questioning your league performance, but please - in a league where the three top 'strikers' - Ronaldo, Torres and Adebayor aren't scoring as before and Anelka and Zaki  shocked are the highest scorers, something is definitely wrong in the EPL this season.

No one is talking about last season, we are talking about the current one. Don't get yourself worked up for nothing.

The EPL as a whole has been worse this season - there wasn't such a big gap between first and fourth at this stage last season, there were three outstanding teams beating everyone - Chelski, Arsenal and Man Utd. This time around, only Villa and MU have been outstanding this year.

You can postulate that the CL is more suited to your defence, we will SEE the truth in a couple of games when EPL teams test their teeth against their European counterparts. Till then it remains a theory, or at best, last year's evidence.

Now go take your Ritalin shot - your ADHD is acting up again.  grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2009
Bluediva
A team that hammered your beloved ChelSHIT 3-nil isn't doing anything extraordinary.
A tem that hasn't conceeded since November 8 in the Premier League isn't doing anything extrordinary.
A team that has been hit by injuries andsuspensions and rotates its squad without disrupting its rhythm isn't doing anything extraordinary.
A team 10 points clear of you at this stage of the season isn't doing anything extraordinary.

So tell me what extra-ordinary is.

If we're going to be exposed,if we ever are,better the champions league than in England where anybody including relegation threatened Watford of the Championship will give you a scare for at least 75 minutes.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2009
BlueDiva:

They have started again. How many gaols did we concede last season in CL, how many have we conceded this season? Check the stats for yourself b4 u post. Maybe we have not played good opposition so far?  I wonder what your excuse will be when JM fail like others.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2009
debosky:

grin grin grin
Seems you don't know Sharon. I simply ignore his rantings as that of a deranged Sumatran monkey.  cheesy

5 WORDS: You are an ovulating Arrow. grin

@ Sharon
I am not questioning your league performance, but please - in a league where the three top 'strikers' - Ronaldo, Torres and Adebayor aren't scoring as before and Anelka and Zaki  shocked are the highest scorers, something is definitely wrong in the EPL this season.

Nothing is wrong. . . . . .The bottom teams just refused to lie down and take cocks in their behind.
Teams like Arsenal have struggled to open up teams who put 10 men behind the ball. United(either by luck or ingenuity) have been able to find a solution to such teams and they deserve to be where they are.

Ronaldo and Torres were injured and these things take time.
Adebayor's dilly-dallying and the lack of good playmakers(Hleb, Cesc and Flamster) have contributed to his drought.
Besides, most teams have set up their formation to encourage other players to score goals. They are spreading it from strikers to the defenders.
New era.

No one is talking about last season, we are talking about the current one. Don't get yourself worked up for nothing.
The EPL as a whole has been worse this season - there wasn't such a big gap between first and fourth at this stage last season, there were three outstanding teams beating everyone - Chelski, Arsenal and Man Utd. This time around, only Villa and MU have been outstanding this year.

Chelsea were great until December. . . . . .I knew Arsenal would die naturally along the line with the moronic transfer deals Wenger struck.
Hleb, Gilberto, Flamini and Diarra were massive losses.
Adebayor and Cesc will tell you how stupendous those players you sold were worth in GOLD.

You can postulate that the CL is more suited to your defence, we will SEE the truth in a couple of games when EPL teams test their teeth against their European counterparts. Till then it remains a theory, or at best, last year's evidence.

Mark ma words. INTER will not score a goal against Man Utd.

Now go take your Ritalin shot - your ADHD is acting up again.  grin

Go and shag Ennyluv. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2009
you people are wasting ur time answering them

if UTD isnt good, then someone should point to me a team better than UTD in any part of the globe
i want stats to back it up o not some alcohol triggered analysis o.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2009
debosky:

Must you always mention Arsenal or this is an obsession for scummies

I love the Arses like switch 47 love chelshit grin grin grin

Eastbay:

Bluediva
A team that hammered your beloved ChelSHIT 3-nil isn't doing anything extraordinary.
A tem that hasn't conceeded since November 8 in the Premier League isn't doing anything extrordinary.
A team that has been hit by injuries andsuspensions and rotates its squad without disrupting its rhythm isn't doing anything extraordinary.
A team 10 points clear of you at this stage of the season isn't doing anything extraordinary.

So tell me what extra-ordinary is.

If we're going to be exposed,if we ever are,better the champions league than in England where anybody including relegation threatened Watford of the Championship will give you a scare for at least 75 minutes.

Its sooo ordinary that only UNITED can do it. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2009
Don't understand why Mancs can't get it.

True, Chelsea and Arsenal haven't done well this season.

These are your major contenders. I have an excuse for Chelsea anyway.

United may have gone 14 games without a goal, cos the strike force of the EPL this season is laughable.

Anelka has 14 goals only and he's top scorer with 3months left , common!!

Even your 'god', CR7s form cannot be compared to his form last season.

United is a good team no doubt, but they are looking 'invincible' cos others have been shit, not b'cos they've played so well.

The games are lacklustre, no bite, no fight, seems everyone has given up.

Is that too hard to accept?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2009
tkb417:

you people are wasting ur time answering them

Let us educate our clueless rivals.

if UTD isnt good, then someone should point to me a team better than UTD in any part of the globe
i want stats to back it up o not some alcohol triggered analysis o.

They should smell the coffee.
Arsenal fans blamed Eduardo's injury for their capitulation last season.
They have blamed injuries to Cesc, Rosicky, Walcott and others for their run this season.
Chelsea fans keep harping about Essien's injury and reh reh reh.

United have suffered more injuries than any other team in the PREM this season.
The difference is the fringe players brought on to fill in the gaps have all been fantastic.
Johnny Evans, O'Shea(No longer O'Shit. . . .His assist for Berbatov last night was outstanding), Park, Nani, Welbeck, Gibson and the Da Silva twins have all looked like world beaters.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2009
Keep crowing - we will see in a couple of weeks whether you are as good as you think.

Whether it was bad transfer decisions or crucial injuries or squad size, other teams have not been as good as they were in previous years, while MU has been BETTER defensively but mediocre in attack.

MU had a bigger squad, with far more expensive players. They've outspent Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal in the past two seasons, so it's not some 'excellence' from within, but big money spending.

The fact still remains that it has been very easy for MU to get to where they are because other teams capitulated.

Not to worry, Prince Nasri and his crew will sully the goal if the other prats fail to do so before then. tongue

Let's see what you can do in Europe before making noise. Group stage is over, all 4 teams got through, now is time for business.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2009
BlueDiva:

Don't understand why Mancs can't get it.

True, Chelsea and Arsenal haven't done well this season.

These are your major contenders. I have an excuse for Chelsea anyway.

United may have gone 14 games without a goal, cos the strike force of the EPL this season is laughable.

Anelka has 14 goals only and he's top scorer with 3months left , common!!

Even your 'god', CR7s form cannot be compared to his form last season.

United is a good team no doubt, but they are looking 'invincible' cos others have been shit, not b'cos they've played so well.

The games are lacklustre, no bite, no fight, seems everyone has given up.

Is that too hard to accept?

Dont know what you want UNITED to do if other teams already feel defeated before they come against the team.

Then ask yourself, why do they feel defeated??

You said games are lacklustre! Who's fault is that when all they want to do is park the bus and expect us to find a way to score we always do and then lock up shop.

Bring me a team with bite and fight and see this UNITED team tear them apart. Chelsea comes to mind tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2009
I rest ma case.
If u go all out and excell in Europe, good.
I'll rejoice with you.
If you don't, then u'll remember i said your play has been mediocre.
And your case has been the case of the one eyed man being the king wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2009
debosky:

Keep crowing - we will see in a couple of weeks whether you are as good as you think.
Whether it was bad transfer decisions or crucial injuries or squad size, other teams have not been as good as they were in previous years, while MU has been BETTER defensively but mediocre in attack.

Mediocre in attack?? Do u know how many goals we have scored this season??
44 goals(Same as Chelsea) and we all knew how Chelsea were flying when the season kicked off.
They were beating teams with a high margin so we haven't fared badly at all considering the tough fixtures we have had to play in the first half of the seaon.

MU had a bigger squad, with far more expensive players. They've outspent Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal in the past two seasons, so it's not some 'excellence' from within, but big money spending.

Even you?? That theory is red herring. . . . . .
Well. . . .Lemme educate you and prove to you United have spent far less than Chelsea and Liverpool.

Rafa Benitez's rants are baseless. Check HERE

United are 5th in NET SPENDS with Chelsea, Man City, Tottenham and Liverpool sitting comfortably on the top of the table.
Pay attention to the NET SPENDS in the era between 2004 and 2009(When that fat waiter called Rafa joined the Premier league).
Liverpool and Chelsea are the biggest spenders in this league. Don't let Rafa's 10 million players deceive you. He buys them in dozens. grin

The fact still remains that it has been very easy for MU to get to where they are because other teams capitulated.
Not to worry, Prince Nasri and his crew will sully the goal if the other prats fail to do so before then.  tongue

Are you sure we don't want Nasri to score against us again?? He is a special player.
If he scores again at OT, it will start another 20 league games without conceding.

Let's see what you can do in Europe before making noise. Group stage is over, all 4 teams got through, now is time for business.

Just wait and see.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2009

Not to worry, Prince Nasri and his crew will sully the goal if the other prats fail to do so before then.  

Let's see what you can do in Europe before making noise. Group stage is over, all 4 teams got through, now is time for business

yeah!!
I guess that was why you people went unbeaten in 49 games too
all the other teams were whack!!!
u people are crazy

Barca is about to be crowned the champions of Spain as early as February and no one is saying the opposition are mediocre. The unanimous chant everywhere is Barca is unstoppable.
No one looks at the struggling comptetitors, everyones eye is on the best team in the land and what they are doing right not what could have happened if every other team will/should fire on all cylinders.

I guess the next season is a better time to prove ur theories
this season is gone with UTD about to be crowned the undisputed in 3 years ( in a row)
if u cant be like us, join us or else u'all will die hating
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2009
Bluediva,
This your selective argument don dey tire me.
One eyed king is better than a no-headed peasant (Chelsea).

Suddenly,the league is not exciting anymore because mugus like Boro and West Brom will not let you beat them silly anymore.

Stop this your rant and perpare for next season.Get players who are commited to the cause and find a way to get rid of Abramovic because success is built,not bought.It's a journey,not a short-cut
Stop trying to be the fox who couldn't get the grapes and concluded they were sour.
You''re bringing Anelka.
How many goals did he score against top opposition?
When last did he score?Hat trick against Watford.
Why do teams give you pissy-pants for most of the game,even championship teams?

The "SHIT" teams we have beaten include Chelsea.And comprehensively too.So mind what you say.
West ham who held you at home have been beaten by us.

Debosky,
You don't suprise me,
Arguing like the typical Gunner.
Who says our attack is blunt?
Even if that is the case,why is Arsenal pathetic in front of goal and leaky at the back?No consistency anywhere.
looking for a chink in our armour?Guy you can't find any.
Stop this your OPATS and focus on Roma,sorry sunderland.Maybe another 2 points dropped,since you don't even know where the next goal is coming from.eduardo don wound again.
Let's loan you, who?Nobody.
We're too good for your sorry asses
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2009
tkb,
Well said jor!
Because Barca is spanking everyone left right and center,La Liga is suddenly poor abi.They lead with a 10 point margin.isn't that league over already?
Too much dust being yarned on this thread by infiltrators

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (100)

Young Boys Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 14th September 2021 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.