Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,544 members, 7,905,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:59 AM

Buy And Cross You Cars Nd Other Item Through Seme Border(benin Republic) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy And Cross You Cars Nd Other Item Through Seme Border(benin Republic) (880 Views)

Toks Nd Naija Used Cars For Sale In Both Cars Nd Suv / Do You Need Someone To Buy You Cars In Germany? / Buy Your Cars, Order For You Cars From Cotonou @affordable Price: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Cross You Cars Nd Other Item Through Seme Border(benin Republic) by mbz101(m): 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2009
am seun student of lagos state university, i resided in badagry town,if you need to cross ,buy your cars and other item through seme border(benin republic)higly connected don't essiate to contact me for such assisitant.
contact phone:08034378397 or 07026048319.
deliver to your door step or any location of your chioce with no damage(dont dought)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me Check This Vin Please It Is Really Needed.thanks / Lagos Mass Transit Rail Update will crash car price in Nigeria? / Whats The Best Model Of Golf3 For Use In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.