Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. - Agriculture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (123222 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by martyns200(m): 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
hybeenoni:
Plz house cn anybody here assist me wt lagos office address of catered4?

Her number is switched off for over a month nw ND I rilli nid to see her.

It's rilli urgent
Tnx

7 Martha close(car wash bus stop) ijoko off agbado road, ogun state. her glo number is going through, u can reach her on that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by hybeenoni: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
martyns200:

7 Martha close(car wash bus stop) ijoko off agbado road, ogun state. her glo number is going through, u can reach her on that

@ martyns cn u plz help me wt her glo number? Her mtn has been switched off for d past 1 month nw, wil rilli appreciate
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by martyns200(m): 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
the mtn is stolen so here is the glo, 08073805028, if she doesn't pick, kindly send a text and keep calling till she picks
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 09, 2015
martyns200:
the mtn is stolen so here is the glo, 08073805028, if she doesn't pick, kindly send a text and keep calling till she picks

we are still waiting for you ooo
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by martyns200(m): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2015
neroflo57:

we are still waiting for you ooo

want to get my facts right so o don't get sued at the end of the day
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Fhemmmy: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2015
@redgarlic @martyns200 this ibijoke ogunleye aka @catered4 is a really criminal that has embelzzled me of 23m I invested, all her 7numbers r not going and I was told she scammed some other people of 48m, 8m and so on
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
josh07:
@redgarlic @martyns200 this ibijoke ogunleye aka @catered4 is a really criminal that has embelzzled me of 23m I invested, all her 7numbers r not going and I was told she scammed some other people of 48m, 8m and so on
See talk
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Kranium: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
It's really unfortunate that people have fallen victim to this lady.

We all praised her hardword and doggedness when she opened this thread many months back.

She almost duped me of 300k , if not for the quick thinking of my associate.

I was hesitant about putting a negative comment on this forum , because she claimed it was an error, and also, I wanted to watch and see if anyone else had a negative experiences with her.

With what I am seeing here now, I am beginning to think that my suspicions were right after all, and that she might be a first class criminal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by holajeedayy: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
josh07:

young man u are sick ,u open this account 17 december 2015
how come u are duped....stop blackmailing or provide ur evidence
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 4nobody4every1: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
josh07:
holajeedayy:

...this is strange, how did she scam people of 79 million naira on onions, leather skin, pepper, tomatoes , l dont believe nor disprove this allegations until we see the proofs, but if this is real, lt means she is a criminal, fingers crossed, meanwhile Seun and the moderators should keep an eye on this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 4nobody4every1: 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Kranium:
It's really unfortunate that people have fallen victim to this lady.

We all praised her hardword and doggedness when she opened this thread many months back.

She almost duped me of 300k , if not for the quick thinking of my associate.

I was hesitant about putting a negative comment on this forum , because she claimed it was an error, and also, I wanted to watch and see if anyone else had a negative experiences with her.

With what I am seeing here now, I am beginning to think that my suspicions were right after all, and that she might be a first class criminal.
Can you explain more on how she was about scamming you so that the reading public will be aware, if possible to track her and get her arrested by efcc angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Kranium: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2015
4nobody4every1:
Can you explain more on how she was about scamming you so that the reading public will be aware, if possible to track her and get her arrested by efcc angry angry

I contacted her about some of the items she was getting in the North. She told me that she had some stock available which she could deliver to me in Lagos.
I gave her a list of the items.
She responded with prices.
I noticed that her priced were even higher than what we get in public markets in Lagos.
I was kinda surprised because the whole idea of contacting her was to bypass the public markets to get a cheaper price.

After much haggling, she adjusted the prices to where seemed fair, but not as cheap she has made us believe on the threads.

Anyway, the important thing for me was the weights in KG of the items.
This I repeated many many times during the course of our discussions.
So, all prices we agreed upon were based on Kilogram weights.

After much delays, she asked me to come , and gave me directions to pick up the items somewhere in Ogun state.
I used Google maps to check out the location, and saw that , according to Google maps, it is was an isolated place in the middle of a bush.

I refused, and insisted that she deliver it to Lagos ( a mere 1 hour drive ) on a cash and carry basis.
She agreed.

After much delays again, she fixed a date for Saturday morning. We agreed. I was not in Town, but my associate had the cash ready to her upon arrival and inspection.

He waited all day Saturday. She kept phoning to say that she was on the way.
It was around 10:30 pm that arrived at the location with a car full of goods.

As soon as she arrived , she started hurrying because it was late.
The first thing that surprised my associate was the fact that how one car could have carried all the items we had ordered.

When the goods were bought out, he was still trying to figure out where the rest could be.

He knew from experience that what he was seeing could not possibly be worth the amount we had agree.

They insisted on being paid so that they could hit the road because it was very late.
It was then that my associate told them that he would not pay until he weighed and confirmed the weights of each item.
Being already 11pm, he told them come back the next morning so that they could weigh each item, then pay them accordingly.

So, the next morning, they didn't show up.
He went ahead and weighed each item.
And just like he had suspected, each item was less than half of what we had agree upon.
In other words, the items were packed in Lbs rather than in KG.
1 lb is less than half of 1kg.

If he had paid them the night before, we would have lost 300k instantly.
Aside from the weight issue, the quality of the items were terrible.

When I called and informed her, she insisted that it have been her workers that weighed the items in Lbs instead of kilograms.
When I insisted that she bring the bring the correct weight of the items, she opted to come and take the ones she had already delivered.
This, she did the following day.

My associate and I concluded that she deliberately delivered late in the night so that we would not have time to thoroughly inspect the items before paying her, because of the lateness of the night.

If we had paid her that night, we know it would have been impossible to get a penny back.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Kranium: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2015
^^

Coincidentally, from that time 4 months or so ago, that she abandoned this thread.

I didn't want to come online and abuse or malign her , because I still felt that she deserved a small benefit of doubt.

But I have been following the thread to see if anyone has had positive and profitable dealings with her, or see if anyone has had negative dealings with her to confirm my suspicion that she was not a person of high integrity.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 4nobody4every1: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
Kranium:
^^

Coincidentally, from that time 4 months or so ago, that she abandoned this thread.

I didn't want to come online and abuse or malign her , because I still felt that she deserved a small benefit of doubt.

But I have been following the thread to see if anyone has had positive and profitable dealings with her, or see if anyone has had negative dealings with her to confirm my suspicion that she was not a person of high integrity.
oh my gosh, this is terrible, to even think that she is a married woman with a kid beats my imagination, what has the world turned to, she started well, posting pictures of all her trips in different farms in the north, l thought she was real not knowing she was trying to pull wool over gullible members, this is so sad, she acted like a saint but underneath her charade is deception, l am happy you didnt fall to her baloney's and porkies angry angry sad.........what a world

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
kranium has said his own story ,
Josh07 we wish to hear yours cause you claim she is with your 23 Millom.

btw @kranium what was the address she gave to you that Google map showed you as bush...I want to know if it's same given to me cos I went there and it wasn't bush
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hmmmmm

If only you all truly know ibijoke ogunleye a.k.a. catered4 alalubosa!!!

Has anyone heard about her or her agric business lately?

Has anyone ponder why none of her 5 phone lines
Is going through?

Has anyone visited her office in Ijoko-ota lately?
The office is completely shut down now.

She has been on the run.

She has allegedly collected various sums of money from different people

N28.1million belonging to a cooperative society through one Adebayo
N23Million from Mayowa for
Amongst others we may not know yet.
Her case has been reported to EFCC.

I am related to one of the people she collected money from for investment in agric biz, the police has been on her trail to come and defend the allegations but she has refused to show up neither has she picked any of her phone lines.

I challenge her or anyone who know her to reveal her whereabouts here and now and see if the EFCC will not pick her up tomorrow morning.

I won't be surprised if some people will still want to defend her here.

But I have thrown a challenge here for her or her defenders to reveal her hideout and see what happens next because I will post d details here.

Waiting for her response or her associates response
@redgarlic

I am sorry, I was one of those who "attacked" you then when you tried to reveal the true personality of catered4 then.
we did it out of ignorance and we were carried away by her deception.

Apologies on behalf of those who now know better.

I am doing this for the benefit of those who may be thinking of giving her money or the so called agric biz.

Those pictures were meant to captivate people to believe her

Everyone should beware of wolves in sheep's clothes there are so many of them out there tarnishing the country's image

I rest my case for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 4nobody4every1: 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2015
page5:
Hmmmmm

Is going through?

She has been on the run.

Her case has been reported to EFCC

I am related to one of the people she collected money from for investment in agric biz, the police has been on her trail to come and defend the allegations but she has refused to show up neither has she picked any of her phone lines.

I challenge her or anyone who know her to reveal her whereabouts here and now and see if the EFCC will not pick her up tomorrow morning.

But I have thrown a challenge here for her or her defenders to reveal her hideout and see what happens next because I will post d details here.

@redgarlic

I am sorry, I was one of those who "attacked" you then when you tried to reveal the true personality of catered4 then.

I am doing this for the benefit of those who may be thinking of giving her money or the so called agric biz.

Everyone should beware of wolves in sheep's clothes there are so many of them out there tarnishing the country's image

I rest my case for now

speechless.. shocked shocked shocked angry sad

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
holajeedayy:

@holajeedayy
You have no right to attack josh07 over his allegations
by the way, how did you know he is a young man or of your age?

Several people read as guests without opening an account. May be her case compelled him to open now.

It's past 10pm on Tuesday Dec 22nd, 2015
5 clear days after his allegation of N23Million fraud. He posted his allegation at about 11am on Tuesday 17th Dec,

Why has she not come out to deny it?

For those who can "read in between the lines", all is not well with catered4 alalubosa.

No genuine business woman will switch off all her 5 well-known business lines for over 2 months now, shut down her popular Office/that also served as her residence, disappear into thin air without living any trace of herself.

We know she monitors her threads on nairaland but isn't it really unfortunate?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Crying cry cry cry
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Jessam: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2015
Great inspirational lady, unfortunately seems someone has not only hijacked her profile on nairaland but in the real world too posing as her and ripping people off. why would she go as far as posting her pics of her kid, herself and her husband online and then set about ripping people off, Her life would clearly be in danger, apparently her address is also known to nairalanders.

My advice is to be careful to establish the identity of a person you meet online before doing business with them

Anyway much more can be written about this but let me use this opportunity to introduce you to LJessam Cattle Ranch and Farm. We are based in Enugu. Please enjoy photos our farm. We rear livestock including Cattle, pigs, goats, poultry, ducks. We also process palm oil too. Feel free to place your orders 08032455430 or 09099020582.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj5VRJWxLv0&feature=youtu.be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by tpraiz(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2015
God bless Agriculture.......

Different paths to make cool and geniue Money......
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2015
page5:
Hmmmmm

Is going through?

She has been on the run.

@redgarlic

I rest my case for now

now yall cxan see the truth
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2015
page5:

@holajeedayy
You have no right to attack josh07 over his allegations
by the way, how did you know he is a young man or of your age?

Several people read as guests without opening an account. May be her case compelled him to open now.

It's past 10pm on Tuesday Dec 22nd, 2015
5 clear days after his allegation of N23Million fraud. He posted his allegation at about 11am on Tuesday 17th Dec,

Why has she not come out to deny it?

For those who can "read in between the lines", all is not well with catered4 alalubosa.

No genuine business woman will switch off all her 5 well-known business lines for over 2 months now, shut down her popular Office/that also served as her residence, disappear into thin air without living any trace of herself.

We know she monitors her threads on nairaland but isn't it really unfortunate?

hes entire family r sick, go to his office at ijoko that has been locked for months, i even went thier thinking i will see her weeks back but to my surprise i saw abt 30+ workers protesting for 3-4months salaries,and keep lying to us abt how her father undergo a kidney transplant donated by her jnr brother. i believe we r all been deceived bcux shes a woman and has a kid.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2015
when will you folks realized the truth about this lady @catered4 ,alalubosa aka IBIJOKE OGUNLEYE? i realized the entire family r involved in this crime bcux i managed to get her father n mother number but they both back their child up that shes not running, why are they not leaving in their house in agah and placed for rent on it?

why is her office empty and over 30+ workers left when they r not been paid of 3-4months salaries, infact i was told by the security that her mother IBIJOKE ELIZABETH came to pack some of her office system and cloths from her apartment few mins she left was when i arrived. the last time i spoke with her she said shes gonna pay me by last month ending that the goods she has in her office in ijoko is over 5million which i go round recently and discovered the ginger she has is just 5 bags and 10 bags of garlic which in total is not up to 300k when sold, infact i heard one bright whom is the friend to her boyfriend Yomi told the security to sell her milling machine and used as their salaries, in fact the bright guy was the one shes sending around to sell goods at her office, i was told by some ladies i meet when i went there that even their BDO's who r fighting for their salaries and investors money on how she used those money she turned it into fight that those BDO's tender their resignations which i saw the proof but she lied to me and my sister she sacked them, but thats not thats case, we all paid into her diamond personal account, i belived by the time we get joke or her parent and her boyfriend who is married and i discover hes a yahoo yahoo boy who the driver told my sister she paid hes ticket flight from dubai in october that i invested with her 23m PKS, how they club and do all kind of wistful act of investors money.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2015
this is how we all fall victim with r pix in diff other people farm and her kid pix, someone who can lied he dad went through a kidney transplant surgery donated by her jrn brother, lied shes sick for months, lied shes having issues with ex husband not knowing the truth that her husband was cautioning her to reduced how she spent investors money anyhow, bought a car for her driving with investors money who admitted they had affair. am waiting for yall that r defending her along with his uncle who back her up, only if yall know this lady and her mother very well. when i reach some other investors i discovered she dupe us of 410m in total. now think well b4 saying rubbish.
page5:
Hmmmmm

Is going through?

She has been on the run.

@redgarlic

I rest my case for now

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Ademat7(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
revelation indeed!!! well I was thinking of linking up with her but thank God for this info.what I know is there is no secret under d sun very soon she will b brought to book; to get 1 million no b joke o let alone millions
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Otes26(f): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
My God! Can't believe all that I am reading. This is terrible.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2015
Na wah oooo
E be like our money don enter void.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
neroflo57:
Na wah oooo
E be like our money don enter void.

@Neroflo57
Did you too give her money?

I recalled in one of the early posts, you were planning to invest 150k
Then she was saying the slots were filled up.
She is extremely evil and yet give you a deceptive appearance

In the past, Men are known to be heartless and wicked when it comes to fraudulent activities that was why it was much easier for her as a married woman with kid to be seen as incapable of defrauding people, more so, when she gave an impression of a very active, workaholic and dogged business woman.

But in reality, she has succeeded in defrauding people of millions of naira.

These days, women have taken over from men in all evil areas such as big time crimes like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 4nobody4every1: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2015
page5:

@Neroflo57
Did you too give her money?

I recalled in one of the early posts, you were planning to invest 150k
Then she was saying the slots were filled up.
She is extremely evil and yet give you a deceptive appearance

In the past, Men are known to be heartless and wicked when it comes to fraudulent activities that was why it was much easier for her as a married woman with kid to be seen as incapable of defrauding people, more so, when she gave an impression of a very active, workaholic and dogged business woman.

But in reality, she has succeeded in defrauding people of millions of naira.

These days, women have taken over from men in all evil areas such as big time crimes like this.

flexing with peoples money, these woman should be arrested shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by RedGarlic: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2015
It is well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (31) (Reply)

Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.