Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:43 PM

A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. - Agriculture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (123322 Views)

Governor Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Farms And Mill / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra- Pictures / How To Sell Plantain In Profitable Markets In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by martyns200(m): 12:26am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by hybeenoni: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
This woman is owing me 400,000 plus been the profit of my stored onions sold on my behalf.

She told me she wil pay me this month end, can't believe she duped me.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by bayplus: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2015
Hmmmmm

I reserve my comment for now

But in the fullness of time...........
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2015
hybeenoni:
This woman is owing me 400,000 plus been the profit of my stored onions sold on my behalf.

You'd better believe it.

Perhaps, you may be lucky to be paid by month end grin but don't bank on it

I just realised she posted one hogwashed and sympathy message on her face book wall where she claimed to be happy to celebrate Christmas trying to shift all her " faked misfortunes" on her former husband as the culprit.

That is her trademark, always looking for who to blame and Weep up sentiments and emotions.

She collected all the money personally through her personsl account, she was the only signatory to the account.

Investigations so far showed she diverted the bulk of the money away from sgreed investment projects, mismanaged the funds, spending lavishly, living in hotels, sharing the money with her mother, younger siblings, etc.

If she believes she is innocent, why then is she hiding? Why is she on the run.

Well, I have news for you, you can only fool some people sometimes but you can't fool everybody every time.

The evidence against you is so much that you will have no way out.

God is watching you in 3D and you shall meet your Waterloo very very soon because you cannot put others in misery and expect God to be happy with you. You can pray as much as you like but your prayers will end up as grave curse on you except you have not defrauded so many as we know.

Ibijoke Ogunleye's heart is evil, whoever has her contact should advise her to turn herself in and defend her indefensible crime against humanity.

Everyone close to her knows she can lie and Weep up sentiments, that has been her weapon of mass defrauding. She once lied to the investors that her father had kidney problem and that her younger brother donated his kidney for her dad, giving that as her excuse for switching her phones for months!! But it was all a white lie from the pit of hell!

What manner of daughter will wish her father kidney damage and surgery where none exist?

Was it her husband that made her lie?

No fraudulent soul like yours can escape God's judgement, miserable end always await them.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by RPDA: 6:44am On Dec 27, 2015
Where is johnny105, bayplus, Ttellar and the rest of the defendant... These monikers were so quick to attack redgarlic when trying to caution the public.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by martyns200(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2015
seconded
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 4nobody4every1: 8:40am On Dec 27, 2015
page5:

You'd better believe it.

Perhaps, you may be lucky to be paid by month end grin but don't bank on it

I just realised she posted one hogwashed and sympathy message on her face book wall where she claimed to be happy to celebrate Christmas trying to shift all her " faked misfortunes" on her former husband as the culprit.

That is her trademark, always looking for who to blame and Weep up sentiments and emotions.

She collected all the money personally through her personsl account, she was the only signatory to the account.

Investigations so far showed she diverted the bulk of the money away from sgreed investment projects, mismanaged the funds, spending lavishly, living in hotels, sharing the money with her mother, younger siblings, etc.

If she believes she is innocent, why then is she hiding? Why is she on the run.

Well, I have news for you, you can only fool some people sometimes but you can't fool everybody every time.

The evidence against you is so much that you will have no way out.

God is watching you in 3D and you shall meet your Waterloo very very soon because you cannot put others in misery and expect God to be happy with you. You can pray as much as you like but your prayers will end up as grave curse on you except you have not defrauded so many as we know.

Ibijoke Ogunleye's heart is evil, whoever has her contact should advise her to turn herself in and defend her indefensible crime against humanity.

Everyone close to her knows she can lie and Weep up sentiments, that has been her weapon of mass defrauding. She once lied to the investors that her father had kidney problem and that her younger brother donated his kidney for her dad, giving that as her excuse for switching her phones for months!! But it was all a white lie from the pit of hell!

What manner of daughter will wish her father kidney damage and surgery where none exist?

Was it her husband that made her lie?

No fraudulent soul like yours can escape God's judgement, miserable end always await them.

Is she seperated from her husband now l thought they were in the farms together running the scam and deceit angry angry sad
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Farmersfarm(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2015
Dear NL,

Compliment of the season to you all, Am FarmersFarm on this platform, Sometimes ago i posted a thread about how a Nairalander is been cheated inj Ogbomosho farm and the so called promoter of the farm is not talking but after posting the said thread the promoter finaly responded and the whole issue was settled and now Straight to my point here.

i am not here to support Ibijoke Ogunleye A.K.A Catered4 but i just want to say few things here. First, I want to say i met Catered4 on this site just like all others and i met her in person on the 15th of July, 2015 in which we discussed and she really gave me her attention very well and i was inspired by what she said and advised me about. I do not want to join her in her business but rather i want to learn and do things on my own because i believed that it is far better that way for me and subsequently we talked on phone and also meet on two different occasions or so and i must confess that i like her person basically on the business issue only.

Ibijoke that i met sometimes ago was someone i believed is a woman but has a man brave heart and someone whom i believed to want to inspired people to succeed in the agro biz but i am not writing off that an individual can turn to a wolf when the money start coming and most especially women because it is generally believed that when women that making money they may not want to listen to any one even their hubbies though some are different no matter what. People i read on this thread that all her lines are switched off but i spoke with her early November and i sent an SMS to her three days ago and in which she received my SMS so when people say her lines are off i don't know what to say.

I read all that was posted on this thread about her criminality and how she has defraud some investors. I can not blame anyone because if i have invested money huge capital with someone and such a person is nowhere to be found i will say and do more because to be sincere with you all there are no one to be trusted in Nigeria (After all it was a pastor's personal jet that was used to laund money from the country to South Africa and the so called pastor claimed he knows nothing about it and so all so other religious leader or what do we want to say about those that collected money from former president of the country and informed their church members to vote for him even when they know that the country is not fine) but despite the fact that no one can be trusted there are still some good Nigerians.

My advise, first to you Ibijoke and as i have sent to you in my SMS "That it is your duty to get in touch with those who have invested their money with you no matter what if truly you do not have the intention to dupe them (Am putting it to you to defend yourself if not ......) and also, as for me it is a very simple case as far as i am concern present to yourself with your lawyer to any place you believed the case as been reported write your statement and let those that you are owing come forward and you settle things is just a matter of time for you to refund them no one can kill you after all they it is a business and anything can happen in the world of business. I want to believe you will read this and if not someone will informed you (This is the man that want to suppy Ijebu Garri to sokoto, i believe you will remember me i just sent you an SMS few days ago cuz i dont want to mention my real name here)

To all investor's, it is now all you of you duties to find and locate where ibijoke might be hiding if truly she is hiding from you all, Secondly, try as much as possible to know the truth about her state of being because 90% of those who have posted one thing or the other here are not true ( I stand to be corrected anyway) so that you can be sure of where to go from there because Ibijoke must not die if not all you have invested with her is gone (putting Nigeria Factor in place).

Finally, dear fellow NairaLanders, this forum must not die and as we welcome 2016 more profit and success in all our endeavour. Amin

Thank you all and GOd bless.

Farmersfarm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
Mehn I can't believe this oooooo. Jesus christ of Nigeria. 23M gone..... Culprit is a woman in her mid thirties. This is a serious matter
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by bayplus: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
RPDA:
Where is johnny105, bayplus, Ttellar and the rest of the defendant... These monikers were so quick to attack redgarlic when trying to caution the public.

I am here o

And on behalf of others like me who defended her then on account of her side of the story over hr issue with redgarlic, like someone said, she is very good at weeping up sentiments and she can be very deceptive.

I for one, defended her them out of ignorance.

I therefore tender my unreserved apology to redgarlic. Giving my personal experience and what I now know of her.

As we speak, I am also one of her victims.

I am also looking for her to refund my money but I can't say much for now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2015
this are the pix u used to scam us all of ur dubious act

Hello sir,
Sure it will move in abuja well. With 60,000 you can start as well.
Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by bayplus: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
Infinitikoncept:
Mehn I can't believe this oooooo. Jesus christ of Nigeria. 23M gone..... Culprit is a woman in her mid thirties. This is a serious matter

Believe it or not, she is actually in her mid twenties!
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2015
pls and pls don't take it likely to the fraudster on internet ooo pls be smart enough so that nobody will dupe u ooooo.this is her pics baaaa. pls expose anybody that defraud oooooooooooooo. we don't want image spoiler on nairaland oooo not fraudster. pls report her to police ooo before it's too late.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2015
hybeenoni:

if she's a fraudster pls report her to police oooooo. pls don't waste time here ooooooo. action is more louder than voice ooo.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2015
4nobody4every1:
flexing with peoples money, these woman should be arrested shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
pls if she has dupe u pls report to the police cos' lamenting here won't stop ooooooooo. av viewed d lady here and she won't rest until he answer u guys may be when she's been interrogated by the police.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
to the good people of this forum pls don't believe anybody oooo cos' humans are bound to fail. anybody that knows d woman about the deal she has with her customers should pls inform her ooo cos' nemesis will catch her ooo. cos' the way am reading alot of things here is not helping ooooooooooo chaiiii investors money so huge pls and pls trust nobody on the internet ooooo cos' humans are bound to fail.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
Farmersfarm:
Dear NL,

Compliment of the season to you all, Am FarmersFarm on this platform, Sometimes ago i posted a thread about how a Nairalander is been cheated inj Ogbomosho farm and the so called promoter of the farm is not talking but after posting the said thread the promoter finaly responded and the whole issue was settled and now Straight to my point here.

i am not here to support Ibijoke Ogunleye A.K.A Catered4 but i just want to say few things here. First, I want to say i met Catered4 on this site just like all others and i met her in person on the 15th of July, 2015 in which we discussed and she really gave me her attention very well and i was inspired by what she said and advised me about. I do not want to join her in her business but rather i want to learn and do things on my own because i believed that it is far better that way for me and subsequently we talked on phone and also meet on two different occasions or so and i must confess that i like her person basically on the business issue only.

Ibijoke that i met sometimes ago was someone i believed is a woman but has a man brave heart and someone whom i believed to want to inspired people to succeed in the agro biz but i am not writing off that an individual can turn to a wolf when the money start coming and most especially women because it is generally believed that when women that making money they may not want to listen to any one even their hubbies though some are different no matter what. People i read on this thread that all her lines are switched off but i spoke with her early November and i sent an SMS to her three days ago and in which she received my SMS so when people say her lines are off i don't know what to say.

I read all that was posted on this thread about her criminality and how she has defraud some investors. I can not blame anyone because if i have invested money huge capital with someone and such a person is nowhere to be found i will say and do more because to be sincere with you all there are no one to be trusted in Nigeria (After all it was a pastor's personal jet that was used to laund money from the country to South Africa and the so called pastor claimed he knows nothing about it and so all so other religious leader or what do we want to say about those that collected money from former president of the country and informed their church members to vote for him even when they know that the country is not fine) but despite the fact that no one can be trusted there are still some good Nigerians.

My advise, first to you Ibijoke and as i have sent to you in my SMS "That it is your duty to get in touch with those who have invested their money with you no matter what if truly you do not have the intention to dupe them (Am putting it to you to defend yourself if not ......) and also, as for me it is a very simple case as far as i am concern present to yourself with your lawyer to any place you believed the case as been reported write your statement and let those that you are owing come forward and you settle things is just a matter of time for you to refund them no one can kill you after all they it is a business and anything can happen in the world of business. I want to believe you will read this and if not someone will informed you (This is the man that want to suppy Ijebu Garri to sokoto, i believe you will remember me i just sent you an SMS few days ago cuz i dont want to mention my real name here)

To all investor's, it is now all you of you duties to find and locate where ibijoke might be hiding if truly she is hiding from you all, Secondly, try as much as possible to know the truth about her state of being because [b]90% of those who have posted one thing or the other here are not true ( I stand to be corrected [/b]anyway) so that you can be sure of where to go from there because Ibijoke must not die if not all you have invested with her is gone (putting Nigeria Factor in place).

Finally, dear fellow NairaLanders, this forum must not die and as we welcome 2016 more profit and success in all our endeavour. Amin

Farmersfarm.

Bayplus, Itella and the rest of them defended her much more than you. She only respond to SMS or phone calls of people she already know are not on the list of investors asking get for their money.

You said 90% of what we posted isn't true. Right?
I wish you truly know her.

You really don't know the issues, and you don't have the benefit of what we know about her activities.

Perhaps, like you said, she probably never thought she could have access to such huge amount of investors money. She may have lost it. But the facts speaks for itself. I refuse the temptation to reveal too much for now, no one knows where all these will lead to..so it will not be wise to reveal our evidence in public ahead of possible prosecution .I rest my case for now
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2015
page5:

Bayplus, Itella and the rest of them defended her much more than you. She only respond to SMS or phone calls of people she already know are not on the list of investors asking get for their money.

You really don't know the issues, and you don't have the benefit of what we know about her activities.

Perhaps, like you said, she probably never thought she could have access to such huge amount of investors money. She may have lost it. But the facts speaks for itself. I refuse the temptation to reveal too much for now, no one knows where all these will lead to..so it will not be wise to reveal our evidence in public ahead of possible prosecution .I rest my case for now

pls can u pls split the issue here so that people will know what's going cos' the more u are hiding it the more ur heart is pained. pls expose the issue once and for all.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by 4nobody4every1: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2015
page5:

Res ipsa loquitor
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Johnnyessence(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2015
4nobody4every1:
Res ipsa loquitor
meaning
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by janykute: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2015
Johnnyessence:
pls and pls don't take it likely to the fraudster on internet ooo pls be smart enough so that nobody will dupe u ooooo.this is her pics baaaa. pls expose anybody that defraud oooooooooooooo. we don't want image spoiler on nairaland oooo not fraudster. pls report her to police ooo before it's too late.
Please no need to show the innocent baby's face.Kindly do something about it.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2015
janykute:

Please no need to show the innocent baby's face.Kindly do something about it.
well really i don't fall to her trap but from other investors that has invest their money in this woman business i feel for them ooooo.so painful to read this ooo. women of nowadays are dangerous.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by josh07(m): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2015
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Johnnyessence(m): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2015
josh07:
https://www.facebook.com/ibijoke.olukayode?fref=ts see lies
sorry bro av read ur reply all through here oooo. that's how human being operate ooooo. so painful God will fish her out oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by RPDA: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2015
Farmersfarm:
Dear NL,

To all investor's, it is now all you of you duties to find and locate where ibijoke might be hiding if truly she is hiding from you all, Secondly, try as much as possible to know the truth about her state of being because 90% of those who have posted one thing or the other here are not true ( I stand to be corrected anyway) so that you can be sure of where to go from there because Ibijoke must not die if not all you have invested with her is gone (putting Nigeria Factor in place).

Farmersfarm.

@bolded - MAKAVELLI

The 2guys I'm interested to hear from; johnny105 and Ttellar. Has anyone heard from them lately?
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by planet4sure(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2015
She may hide but can't run forever, Europe, America, Africa, Asia. She will be fished out....... thanks to technology we have all her pictures. it may take a little time though and she's going to pay with interest. nobody toy with scorpions tail.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by page5: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2015
Johnnyessence:
pls can u pls split the issue here so that people will know what's going cos' the more u are hiding it the more ur heart is pained. pls expose the issue once and for all.

@ d bolded
I know you meant spill not split

I am sorry to disappoint you, it is no use spilling much more than I have done already. You can go backward and read my posts and Josh07 posts.

The solution isn't going to be found here on nairaland. Though, she used the nairaland platform to carry out the fraud.

My reason for posting all these is to prevent more innocent investors from falling into her trap as we have information that some new investors just reading her threads are still paying to her.

Everyday new readers on nairaland are reading her threads for the first time and may still be convinced like so many people were in the past.

Ordinarily, we all should have kept quiet as she is looking for new "magas" to pay so she can settle the stubborn ones among the old "mugus". But I consider it a patriotic duties to raise alarm and prevent other would-be investors from losing their hard-earned money to her like some earlier investors have lost.

Remember, no one will announce here when they pay to her, there is no means of knowing who is about to pay.

I also think seun has a respoibility to allow the moderators to put at the beginning or end of every page of threads of people who promote their businesses or ask for others to invest with them "a caveat emptor" warning "buyers beware" .

It takes one criminal mind to know another one shocked.Additional harmless warning here as it obtains in bank reference form won't be a bad idea giving the rampant cases of fraud in Nigeria these days. Warning the unsuspecting nairalanders to do their due diligence and independent investigation before releasing money to strangers will no doubt save "some fingers from being burnt" grin grin

We all learn everyday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by bayplus: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmmmm

"Imu ma nika oh!

Ko je ki a gbo orun asebi.
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Newway2(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Very true. Seems Ibijoke's profile (both online & real world) might have been (carefully) hijacked/compromised
1st Observation:
The pix of Ibijoke (with d child & her husband) in d begining of the thread does not match/resemble her Facebook pix

2) There was no reason for her to be pushing her daughter pix forcefully (upon pple's faces) thereby playing on pple's emotions if not for prior ulterior motives.

3) Anybody that has gone through what she claimed to have gone through will not celebrate xmas lavishly & display the pix as she did. She did it delibrately.

Has anybody out of the various investor describe her? Is she the dark lady in the thread or the fair lady on her facebook page or the plump lady with child in the "WonTouchFarms &Agro Ltd"

These are just my own observations having read lots of "James Hadley Chase JHC" in those days. I may be wrong.

To all the pple that have been duped, pls accept my sympathy.

Jessam:
Great inspirational lady, unfortunately seems someone has not only hijacked her profile on nairaland but in the real world too posing as her and ripping people off. why would she go as far as posting her pics of her kid, herself and her husband online and then set about ripping people off, Her life would clearly be in danger, apparently her address is also known to nairalanders.

My advice is to be careful to establish the identity of a person you meet online before doing business with them
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by hybeenoni: 10:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
She no longer pick my calls nor reply my text. This woman has wrecked me.

God I rilli nid u to fight for me coz I nid this money for my life ambition
Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2016
hybeenoni:
She no longer pick my calls nor reply my text. This woman has wrecked me.

God I rilli nid u to fight for me coz I nid this money for my life ambition

Her assistant said she travelled for break and left her phone...
Who goes on break and leaves their phone at home?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. by hybeenoni: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2016
@ planet4sure ND bayplus, y hv u guys been quiet?

Kindly respond

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply)

My Cucumber Farm Dairy / Fish Pond Construction (concrete Pond) / Cattle Fattening/goat Farming/dairy farm For Small Holder Farmer, pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.