Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:01 AM

Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike (12409 Views)

Parents Protest Over LAUTECH Shutdown / High Price Of Kerosene And The Students Of PolyUnwana / Students Of Imo State University Protest Over Closure Of School By Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2015
SmartChoices:

Kenny how can this be ur sis?... Oga o

Yes she is.

Why I go lie now?
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by Matrix01(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]i pray der call it off o. we r tiréd of staying at home.. :Pi
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2015
kennygee:

Yes she is.

Why I go lie now?
Let's see a repost of your idanre pics for comparison
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by tellwisdom: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2015
This wan na school sad
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by fentoluwa2(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2015
we are tired of staying at home
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by Charliiee(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2015
zees:
!!! JOB VACANCY!! - A Zoo in Jos city needs
someone to bath lions,take care of tigers,play
with crocodile and feed snakes. Salary 2
million naira per week with free
accommodation, feeding and official car. Pls
share it. Someone out there might need it.
Don't thank me... What are we friends for?
how do I apply?
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by jamillion: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2015
But I heard Kogi state governor's mentally demented, if its true then y the protest
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2015
SmartChoices:

Let's see a repost of your idanre pics for comparison

That is me in my Idanre post o.
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by smvinreal(f): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
Thats why Private University is the best nothing like these happens #i rep my school Bowen University i don't care what anyone thinks about the school bcause its actually the best#
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Actually, the supposed state governor is suffering from acute lunacy.
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by buoye1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
sorry oh
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by dejavuh0007(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pls can anyone tell me if ksu post utme form is out? And if so, how much is it and wen will registration close?
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by sharon395(f): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
kennygee:

Aye Aye sir
sis nah evidence of good living.
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by Emmyk(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
zeekz:
The strike has gone on for too long, abeg I won grad dis year and not 2016, Wada has to go after 4 years, my state cannot boast of significant infrastructural development, state workers have not been paid salary since last year etc, smh d state needs deliverance from politicians dat only want to chop and clean mouth.
Wah you get when Igalas Lord a state...
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by tonyx4x44(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
1 months and 21 days....

Siwes students that should have graduated August 2014 are still in second semester 400 level
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
zees:
!!! JOB VACANCY!! - A Zoo in Jos city needs
someone to bath lions,take care of tigers,play
with crocodile and feed snakes. Salary 2
million naira per week with free
accommodation, feeding and official car. Pls
share it. Someone out there might need it.
Don't thank me... What are we friends for?
ure a gal for Christ sake!WHY ARE YOU SOOOOOOOOO DUMBB
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by Rajosh(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
that Our governor is the worst and most stupid in the history of Nigeria. APC is taking over next year. change we need, change we'll get.
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by prettyJoy22(f): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
Oo so we are not the only one on strike! I pray they call it off soon cuz am f**king bored @ home cry
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by prettyJoy22(f): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Rajosh:
that Our governor is the worst and most stupid in the history of Nigeria. APC is taking over next year. change we need, change we'll get.
Sorry to disappoint u but Suswam of Benue state is the worst governor in the history of Nigeria,I can't let ur governor carry that trophy angry

1 Like

Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by biggybanty7(m): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
zeekz:
The strike has gone on for too long, abeg I won grad dis year and not 2016, Wada has to go after 4 years, my state cannot boast of significant infrastructural development, state workers have not been paid salary since last year etc, smh d state needs deliverance from politicians dat only want to chop and clean mouth.
wada na madman wada wey say make dem lock d school gate and gv am d key,kogi wer lack behind

1 Like

Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by trippleKAY(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
kennygee:

Aye Aye sir
she iz prettyful tho!!! Lolz... hook me up wit her plz! Ama student of KSU 300l pol sci. Whatsapp 08039392132
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by Rajjah(f): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
grayht:
Dis kain country sef.. Eyaff tire me.
sorry o. Wetin dat monkey dey do dia. C as e b lik say na im tlk

1 Like

Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by rhadiator15(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
kennygee:
My sister still dey house dey fat.

angry
is she ripe 4 marriage,I dey look 4 wyf nii.!! grin
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by stevenakolo: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
VickyRotex:
Wada has always been a figure head embarassed

That Man just dey collect salary...absolutely useless.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
trippleKAY:
she iz prettyful tho!!! Lolz... hook me up wit her plz! Ama student of KSU 300l pol sci. Whatsapp 08039392132

Abeg shift.
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by suyamasta(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Kogi with the worst governor ever!
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by trippleKAY(m): 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
kennygee:

Abeg shift.
shift go were nw?
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by Garrirevenge(f): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Yemi2plus where are thou!.
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by Goldenprinz(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
hmmmmm............may God deliver us from all dis corrupt set of pple dat call dem sef leader
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by zeekz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Emmyk:

Wah you get when Igalas Lord a state...
Yeye boi, u just won make I talk abi oya #saynototribalism
Re: Students Of Kogi State University Protest Over The 1 Month Long Strike by Emyo(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
Following the meeting with the VC mobilized by Eva, I have the following to report.

1. We met the VC with the school Bursar. This indicates how restless they are on this strike issue.

2. The VC acknowledged that money has been received and the Bursar will soon do the necessary which will make our lecturers go back to classes.

3. ASUU has indicated interest to go back to class if only they will receive alert.

4. The VC has called for Senate meeting tomorrow and among its items of discussion is to approve a new resumption calendar. Meaning we will all know when to come back to school after the Senate meeting which may last till midnight tomorrow.

5. In one voice we the students present gave the VC till Thursday to do all the necessary paperwork and oh yes, pay the lecturers or else.... #Aluta.

6. The bad news is that he asked us to tell you all to get ready to stay home for up to another six months if not more after our first semester exam to enable the school use the money FG sent them to use and renovate all our LT, classes, hostel and to give the school a face lift.

Thank you all for your patience.

just.... coming back from a meeting with the school VC with PDP, Anthony Edogbo, Eva and some of the school students leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DISCLAIMER: Nigerian Army College Of Nursing Admission Forms Not Yet On Sale / Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students / What Does The O In O'clock Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.