Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Monthly Prayer Bulleting (february, 2009) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Prayer Bulleting (february, 2009) (529 Views)

SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 / Nysc Batch B 2009 Latest Gist / Nbc Aptitude Test Of 9th May, 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monthly Prayer Bulleting (february, 2009) by wordofhope: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2009
MONTHLY PRAYER BULLETIN (FEBRUARY, 2009)

1. Thank God that you are alive today.

2. Thank God Almighty for His mercy over your life and family to see the end of January.

3. Thank God because you, your family and everything that is associated with you will experience divine peace in this month, in Jesus name.

4. Give thanks to God that all who are looking after your life shall not get hold of you and your family, but they will be put to shame, in the mighty name of Jesus.

5. Plead the blood of Jesus over your life, your family and everything that has to do with you.

6. I shall not record death in my family in this month, in the mighty name of Jesus.

7. I dethrone every king seated on the throne that is meant for me, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every spirit of hatred working against my destiny turns to favour of God, in Jesus name.

9. I command every situation to work to my favour and my family, this month, in the mighty name of Jesus.

10. Let your mercy speak for me in every circumstances in this month, in Jesus name.

11. God, close against me and my family in this month, every door of weeping, failure and mourning, in the mighty name of Jesus.

12. By the power and authority in the blood of Jesus, I convert every bad luck that is meant for me in this month to good luck, in Jesus name.

13. I shall be celebrated before the end of this month, in the Name of Jesus.

14. I shall not do contrary to your will, this month, in the mighty name of Jesus.

For Prayer and Counseling
Contact
WORD OF HOPE MINISTRY
Telephone Number: 08057384944 & 07030054379
E-mail: wordofhopem@yahoo.com
Address: Adesan Road, Daleko Bus Stop, Mowe, Ogun State.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Work From Your Home From Today! / This Is To Good To Be True ! Stop By And Check It Out! / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.