Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,834 members, 7,915,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:33 PM

Games Women Play #tocookornot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Games Women Play #tocookornot (609 Views)

Why Do Women Play Hard To Get?????? / Real Reason Women Play Hard To Get Or Seem Not Interested / >>>8 MIND Games Women Play On MEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Games Women Play #tocookornot by Chloezoe(f): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2015
I was speaking to my girlfriends the other day about cooking or cleaning for your man while dating .some girl at d table got really angry and simply said "we are not married " ,"am not his slave " oh my pastor said we shouldn't cook for a man "using that as an excuse not to seem cheap .i was dazed for a second , I refuse to believe in that . How is cooking for your man wrong ? I don't question some people opinion about stuffs because i knw we all are different .
-why not say I will like him to save money for something important? I think knowing you helping him save some cash in way is really cool .
Cooking for your man will take his mind off sex and make him feel loved . (Ahahha grin cheesy, Some pple won't agree to this lol I knw ) Really it's no big deal .
cooking for someone you love is fun ! Wear some cute outfit and let him watch while you stir fry . Like they say a way to a man's heart is his stomach ,make him nice meals ,he will always long for your presence .

PS:; if you dating someone casually or you meet someone asking rightly like its a birth right .pls don't ! You can ONLY do this when you find a good guy you sure of .
Re: Games Women Play #tocookornot by agarawu23(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chloezoe:

I was speaking to my girlfriends the other day about cooking or cleaning for your man while dating .some girl at d table got really angry and simply said "we are not married " ,"am not his slave " oh my pastor said we shouldn't cook for a man "using that as an excuse not to seem cheap .i was dazed for a second , I refuse to believe in that . How is cooking for your man wrong ? I don't question some people opinion about stuffs because i knw we all are different .
-why not say I will like him to save money for something important? I think knowing you helping him save some cash in way is really cool .
Cooking for your man will take his mind off sex and make him feel loved . (Ahahha grin cheesy, Some pple won't agree to this lol I knw ) Really it's no big deal .
cooking for someone you love is fun ! Wear some cute outfit and let him watch while you stir fry . Like they say a way to a man's heart is his stomach ,make him nice meals ,he will always long for your presence .

PS:; if you dating someone casually or you meet someone asking rightly like its a birth right .pls don't ! You can ONLY do this when you find a good guy you sure of .
you reason well okay?

but I will advice ladies to do all these for responsible guys not the other way round
Re: Games Women Play #tocookornot by hadura29(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2015
For a guy like me, the best way to my heart is through my mouth, grin.. I appreciate it when a lady knows her onions well. Note, cooking not indomie noodles ooo. It also portrays that she's active at home one way or the other and that might convince the guy that he has actually found what he's looking for.

My humble opinion oooo please don't quote me wrong ooo. I don't even allows gfs to was for me, I no like am.

The gods are wise.

(1) (Reply)

Is Cunching Sweet Lack Of Patience? / See 8 Shocking Things Men Judge Women For But Shouldn’t / Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.