Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,269 members, 7,910,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:12 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (59919 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2009
Congrats to y'all  wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2009
allboyz:

Congrats to y'all  wink

You dare say congrats. You were here today with your brother spewing dust . . now you say congrats? . . That word is only meant for people who believed . . . Go find your brother and come back here! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by invisible2(m): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2009
Ifeel very happy to see some blue fighting spirit tonight. Our haters will be sleepless this nite.

I am launching one million man match to the bridge to beg/ persuade Hiddink to stay on after the summer. We will start hunger strike till he agrees.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 11:22pm On Mar 10, 2009
You are on your own. I aint going hungry. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2009
SEE THEM-------SWITCH PREDICTIONS? WRONG??  cry 

the crystal ball aint telling no lie -------- the destiny of the team was slightly changed becos of the new coach------WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO SCOLARI CHELSEA?? grin

Anyways the end justifies te means--------THE BALL SAYS CHELSEA WILL STILL NOT WIN ANY SILVERWARE THIS SEASON---------VERDICT------CHELSEA IS STILL A WASTE WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!!

only compensation at the end will be " hey!! at least we tried"---beating juventus even if we got no cup------loooooooooserss grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2009
SHUT UP LOSER !!!
U're no longer relevant, u're crap.
Don't know if u suppport MU, but MU is getting knocked out tonight.
My own predictions don start. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2009
how will this table look after tonight?

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2009
CHELSEA WILL STILL NOT WIN ANY SILVERWARE THIS SEASON---------VERDICT------CHELSEA IS STILL A WASTE WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!!

only compensation at the end will be " hey!! at least we tried"---beating juventus even if we got no cup------loooooooooserss grin grin
grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2009
This type of attitude results in madness. what happened to juve will beat chelsea?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2009
FBS . .I saw the tables and i was like shocked

MAN U 7th? and besides . . .Chelsea 2nd? how manage? i don't have anything against una o0o . . but how did they arrive there? Just wondering . . .kindly note that - not all stats are 100% accurate! wink
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2009
allboyz:

FBS . .I saw the tables and i was like shocked

MAN U 7th? and besides . . .Chelsea 2nd? how manage? i don't have anything against una o0o . . but how did they arrive there? Just wondering . . .kindly note that - not all stats are 100% accurate! wink
well I think its pretty simple. We have been more than consistent in the CL in the last 4 seasons.
it is true MU won it last season but we have reached the semi finals for 3 seasons in a row and a final last season.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 10:19am On Mar 11, 2009
FBS:

well I think its pretty simple. We have been more than consistent in the CL in the last 4 seasons.
it is true MU won it last season but we have reached the semi finals for 3 seasons in a row and a final last season.
So that should make them 2nd?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by ralphendy(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2009
chelsea really showed that they world class stuff for beating juventus out of the competition, juventus were really in form this season, juventus was relegated last two seasons and still kept their players loyal together and got a promotin back to the seria a, the club should be disappionted that they were not a candidate for the quarterfinal because winning the truphy was there ambition but the almighty blues stopped them. i am proud to be a chelsea fan.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2009
We can only get stronger. Believe it or not.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2009
i said it earlier on that the reason haterzz existed was so that i could laugh in their faces when they've been proved wrong. so, this is to all the haterzz

@switch/dominique/khanye/allboyz/ and the rest of y'all loserrzz

[size=40pt]HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA [/size] CATCHING MY BREATH[size=48pt] HA HA HA HA HA HO HO HO HI HI HI HE HE HI HU[/size]

chelsea for eternity
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2009
mykali:

i said it earlier on that the reason haterzz existed was so that i could laugh in their faces when they've been proved wrong. so, this is to all the haterzz

@switch/dominique/khanye/allboyz/ and the rest of y'all loserrzz

[size=40pt]HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA [/size] CATCHING MY BREATH[size=48pt] HA HA HA HA HA HO HO HO HI HI HI HE HE HI HU[/size]

chelsea for eternity

grin LAUGH NOW WHILE YOU CAN----- grin----CATCH YOUR BREATH AN LAUGH MORE grin-------SOME MORE----- grin BUT HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS BEST AND T WONT BE CHELSEA OR CHELSEA FANS IT WOULD BE SWITCH,dominique/khanye/allboyz/ AND THE REST OF THE WINNERS OF SILVERWARES!! grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2009
I know your problem . . . .but unfortunately

its incurable. tongue
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2009
i have the cure , its simple and the easiest,

**Death**
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2009
dyabman:

i have the cure , its simple and the easiest,

**Death**
BLUES FOR LIFE MANCHESTER UNITED/LIVERPOOL /ARSENAL AND OTHER CLUBS WITH PEDIGREE FOR  ETERNITY grin grin

[s]

THIS ONE(man united game IS A REAL GAME NOT SOME MASCOTS WEARING BLUE running up and down playing any where belle face grin grin chelski grin
OHHHH BOY my time for cyber cafe wan finish o----make i go buy another 30minutes or beg for free time[/s] grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by bigfather(m): 9:17pm On Mar 11, 2009
switch47:

grin LAUGH NOW WHILE YOU CAN----- grin----CATCH YOUR BREATH AN LAUGH MORE grin-------SOME MORE----- grin BUT HE WHO LAUGHS LAST LAUGHS BEST AND T WONT BE CHELSEA OR CHELSEA FANS IT WOULD BE SWITCH,dominique/khanye/allboyz/ AND THE REST OF THE WINNERS OF SILVERWARES!! grin

He who laughs last, na mumu. Why im no catch the joke at the first time and laugh when others dey laugh?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 12, 2009
Now, give us the draws !!
We're ready for whatever.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by switch47(m): 7:30am On Mar 12, 2009
big father:

He who laughs last, na mumu. Why im no catch the joke at the first time and laugh when others dey laugh?[color=#990000][/color]
dat one na for your village!! cheesy NA BY WIN COVENTRY?? DEM NO TALK SAY MAKE CRASE PERSON NO GO FARM O!! BUT CAN HE BRING THE PROCEEDS?? NEVER!!!!1 DEM NO TALK SAY MAKE UNA NO WIN COVENTRY, WATFORD, SOUTHEND IPSWICH AND 10 MAN JUVENTUS BUT WHEN YOU MEET THE LIKES OF MANCHESTER UNITED,LIVERPOOL, ARSENAL-------YOU WILL NEVER TAKE HOME ANY CUP/SILVERWARE-------AFTER ALL YOUR FATHER ROMAN SPENT-----WHAT A WASTE!! grin CHELSEA IS A BIG JOKE!![/b] the higher you climb now with cheap victories the bigger the fall---------------------last last nothing to show for wasted money!! grin its not all about dumb spending----- grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by t0kunb0(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2009

"quoted

Quote from: ~Sauron~ on February 12, 2009, 07:58 PM
I will EAT soldier ants if Jose Mourinho eliminate this United team in the Premiership.
Blimey. . . . .I am willing to bet Inter will not score a single goal in 2 legs.
U can quote this statement anytime of the day.

quoted" 

@Sauron. . . respect & applause  cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2009
Today is Nateevs' birthday!!! cool

[center]HAPPY BUFFDAY TO YA BROV!!!!!!![/center]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2009
Happy Birthday to you Nateevs,

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2009
Happy Birthday bruv!!!

Time don dey reach wey you go comot your age for your profile, or at least comot small VAT. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2009
Happy birthday, Nateevs. Being a piscean as i am.
But you old no be small ooooo, just try to consider Ibime's advice
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 11:15am On Mar 12, 2009
This is great!

I was just about to announce my birthday. Cabali thanks.
Ibime leave the age there. . I am not ashamed of it. . Thanks.
Enitan. . thanks.

I am throwing an e-party. . . . details available soon. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateev(m): 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
switch47:

dat one na for your village!! cheesy NA BY WIN COVENTRY?? DEM NO TALK SAY MAKE CRASE PERSON NO GO FARM O!! BUT CAN HE BRING THE PROCEEDS?? NEVER!!!!1 DEM NO TALK SAY MAKE UNA NO WIN COVENTRY, WATFORD, SOUTHEND IPSWICH AND 10 MAN JUVENTUS BUT WHEN YOU MEET THE LIKES OF MANCHESTER UNITED,LIVERPOOL, ARSENAL-------YOU WILL NEVER TAKE HOME ANY CUP/SILVERWARE-------AFTER ALL YOUR FATHER ROMAN SPENT-----WHAT A WASTE!! grin CHELSEA IS A BIG JOKE!![/b] the higher you climb now with cheap victories the bigger the fall---------------------last last nothing to show for wasted money!! grin its not all about dumb spending----- grin
grin grin switch47!! na wa o. what is the crystal ball saying with the new chelsea coach? chelsea got a new form with the sack of scolari? will roman still sell and will they still fall? though i dont see them beating arsenal or manchester united to the FA CUP. nor do i see a champions league success this season.at least they will finish in first four.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

I will EAT soldier ants if Jose Mourinho eliminate this United team in the Champions League.
Blimey. . . . .I am willing to bet Inter will not score a single goal in 2 legs.
U can quote this statement anytime of the day.

JACKSTRADAMUS!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
Happy birthday nateevs. Enjoy the happiness of your qualification for the next round of the CL.

Ol boy no be e-party we wan hear o, you gat to kill goat, ram and even turkey to celebrate. grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by somze(f): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2009
Happy Birthday Nateevs,

May you see Chelsea lift the CL this season grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (101)

Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.