Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians (1897 Views)

Alleged Certificate Forgery, Perjury: Kaduna Forum Wants Shehu Sani Suspended / Raid: Why I Was Arrested - Justice Ademola / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by BERNIMOORE: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
First of all let me salute the courage of all those who pointed out a clear case of Forgery and perjury and shout it loud to the face of Buhari and co, welldone for your sifting the grain from the chaff, your bold gesture and time spent is on record which will be more relevant in the future, the more Buhari and co tried to wish their crime away the more they get exposed and it was messier, but following the eligibility case to a peacefull conclussion,

i commend those lawyers expecially Mr Mike Ozekhome who did not insist on the disqualification case to continue or hell bent on disqualifying buhari at all cost even though Ozhekome had a good case of perjury against buhari but he chose the peace path and allow 'justice to be sacrificed for nigerian peace' Not because the case lacks merit of course the clear forgery alone can earn Buhari 14yrs jail but because of peace they aggree to voluntarily withdrew the case with the agreement of their clients, thereby allowing the judge to strike out the case(what a love and patriotic citizen!) had the case not been withdrawn there would be no striking it out. the reason the plaintiffs lawyers gave was that 'they want Buhari to get focused and not distracted'

lets see how Ozekhome;lawyer to the plaintiff was denied 'justice' or whose 'justice were sacrificed for nigerian peace'

It will interest you that
;

1, Buhari Lawyers Refuse To Tender Evidences in court but rather opposing the judge's order of service and delaying proceedings at all cost[/size] (a guilt feeling that Buhari is liable makes them to adopt that delay tactics approach) read the chronology of the case here https://www.nairaland.com/2212363/eligibility-suit-buhari-lawyers-complicates

2, pure blackmail of justice Ademola the presiding judge on the matter(which later turned to be lie) by APC [/size]

(a)APC Through lai muhhamed published by Osun-defender without evidence they pre-empt that 'Judge was Paid N2billion To Disqualify Buhari' and force his adjurnment to after election thereby denying the determination of buhari's eligibility.

read the link.....[size=14pt].EXPOSED: Judge Paid N2billion To Disqualify Buhari[/size]
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=213859&cpage=1

(b)Alh. Lai-muhhamed surely says that 'jonathan had procured-judgment-to-disqualify-buhari' and now where is the judgement procured already? instead of providing proofs to counter the forgery and perjury case committed by buhari, the guilt feeling alone is causing them sleepless night because on a good trial of the eligibility suit, buhari would have been diqualified and jailed, read the blackmail directed to the justice again to supress the truth....

http://www.yohaig.com/newspapers/national-mirror/pdp-jonathan-procure-judgment-to-disqualify-buhari-apc/

All Progressives Congress, APC, (in March 25) alleged that its presidential can­didate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, would be disquali­fied before Saturday’s presidential and National Assembly elections.

The party alleged that [size=14pt]already, a court judgment had been procured to that effect, adding that the deployment of soldiers across the country was meant to clamp down on protesters and create con­fusion[/size], which ultimately would lead to another election postponement or an Interim National Gov­ernment.

National Publicity Sec­retary of the party, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, in a state­ment in Abuja, however, warned against any at­tempt to stop its presiden­tial candidate.

Another laughable and messy way the apc used as a cover up for the result was to show a concorted tweet on april 2nd alledgedly saying that the army had found Buhari's result, they alledged that a PDP removed it from his personal file, and childishly tweeted 'we forgot to check badehs drawer'
Now let me ask the APC followers;

when did the army turn to 'an errand institution' that will go and help buhari to submit his certificate to the inec even though it was buhari that was supposed to do that before the time lapsed?

or is it a crime for Buhari to be 'in possesion of his own certificate? i dont expect a honest answer but dancing 'pakurumo around the truth'

The army statement on buhari's result stands unopposed as follows[/size]

Records available indicate that Major General M Buhari applied to join the military as a Form Six student of the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina on 18 Oct 61. His application was duly endorsed by the Principal of the school, who also wrote a report on him and recommended him to be suitable for military commission. It is a practice in the NA that before candidates are shortlisted for commissioning into the officers’ cadre of the Service, the Selection Board verifies the original copies of credentials that are presented.

However, there is no available record to show that this process was followed in the 1960s.

Nevertheless, the entry made on the NA Form 199A at the point of documentation after commission as an officer indicated that the former Head of State obtained the West African School Certificate (WASC) in 1961 with credits in relevant subjects: English Language, Geography, History, Health Science, Hausa and a pass in English Literature. Neither the original copy, Certified True Copy (CTC) nor statement of result of Major General M Buhari’s WASC result is in his personal file
[/size] .http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/01/20/nigerian-army-releases-statement-on-gen-muhammadu-buharis-credentials-addresses-cnns-report-on-the-battle-against-boko-haram/

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Army will not tweet, but rather they will issue a signed statement like the one below, and to show that the tweet was a lie, the defendants buhari lawyers are supposed to filed a signed statement from army that the result has been found, but up till 22nd april there was no record of filling of such document which further exposed the dirty lies of APC, i am happy to write this and raise my head high among others who follow the case to conclussion and it is on record.

see the Army copy of letter issued, which no tweet can overide;

Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by ramdris(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please cry me a river!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by kinibigdeal(m): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Seriously am not surprise at all this, whenever APC raise a blackmail, if you investigate very well they are guilty of the blackmail, they only want to draw attention away from themselves but towards their accuser...weren't APC the one that destroy jus. Ayo salami by bribing him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by jfking2005(m): 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Aimed at achieving what
Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by ShowYourCertificate: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
I still insist that Buhari should show his WASC Certificate

#BuhariShowYourCertificate

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by TheOtherview: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
This issue has been flogged to death. It is time you engaged your mind in a more rewarding endeavour.
Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by dgr8truth(m): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by shrek4(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
The OP copied these write ups from several sources and pasted on NL... Get your facts right.
Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by Babalegba(m): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
I love to see you guys gnashing your teeth and I hope it increases in the next four years.
Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by BERNIMOORE: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Internet will never forget this issue of Not providing certificate by Mr president, thats interesting
Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by babyphaze07(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
The army categorically stated the Buhari joined the army when he was in form six. The Waec he sat for in 1961 had only a pass in English literature. others had no grade. The army concluded that the certified true copy of the result is in his personal file. Buhari is a liar. He has no result.

Let's see the SANs that will defend him court......

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by Racoon(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
And the same scenario is still playing out today even with Buhari being the C-in-C.The truth is that Buhari does not have an O'level certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by meccuno: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
babyphaze07:
The army categorically stated the Buhari joined the army when he was in form six. The Waec he sat for in 1961 had only a pass in English literature. others had no grade. The army concluded that the certified true copy of the result is in his personal file. Buhari is a liar. He has no result.

you did not understand what the army said.
Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by AnyoneButAtiku: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
babyphaze07:

Right, I suppose you know more than the former registrar...

I was the principal of Fiditi Grammar School, Oyo State, at age 26 in 1956 and produced the first set of students in 1959. I ensured that the school was stabilised before I joined the West African Examinations Council. I also established a football team and the late Teslim (Thunder) Balogun came from Ibadan to train my boys. They went on to win all their matches in the western region and even defeated the University of Ibadan football team 12-0. With that level of achievements, I joined the West African Examination Council as a pioneer staff. I was the first substantive Nigerian Assistant Registrar. I took over the control of the examination from the University of Cambridge.I took examiners to Cambridge for training across 10 years and trained them in Nigeria. I had the opportunity of issuing WAEC certificates to three former Heads of State: Buhari, Abacha and Babangida in the 60s. When I was in WAEC, I was put on the council of the University of Ife (now Obafemi Awolowo University) in 1966 by the national government of Aguiyi Ironsi. I was put on three important committees. The vice-chancellor and others were interested that I became a full staff of the university which I was not really keen about. But I finally accepted out of pressure. When I was serving on the council of the University of Ife, I was among the three-member committee selected by Chief Obafemi Awolowo as the first chancellor. I was on the council that installed him in 1967.

Source: https://punchng.com/issued-buharis-waec-certificate-ex-registrar-86/
Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by BERNIMOORE: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

Right, I suppose you know more than the former registrar...

Source: https://punchng.com/issued-buharis-waec-certificate-ex-registrar-86/
The so called registrar should have told us how a cow eat Buhari Certificate, but he did NOT Say that he was Ever issued any certificate, Beccause he failed all the subjects that was recomended in 1961
what is your point here? Buhari has Waec certificate not even a photocopy!

Can WEC Registrar Today provide his ledger Account? No because he failed
Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
BERNIMOORE:

what is your point here? Buhari has Waec certificate not even a photocopy!

I will wait till someone can help decode the gibberish you posted here. cheesy
Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by BERNIMOORE: 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

I wait till someone can help decode the gibberish you posted here. cheesy
i guesed that you are one of the jejuns FFK said 'a usefull slave of the Fulani'
grin grin
Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
i guesed that you are one of the jejuns FFK said 'a usefull slave of the Fulani'
grin grin

Village Id800t, stop showcasing your inability to marshall sensible arguments to the rest of the world. Keep that deficiency under wraps will ya? tongue

Fani-Kayode has really done a number on Nigerian Trumpanzees, I swear. grin

I have Fulani blood in me, By Fani-Kayode
It is clear from the foregoing that my mother had one quarter Fulani blood in her and I have one eight Fulani blood in me. Out of respect to the Muslim side of my family, that is the Sa’ id’s and the Williams’, all of my father’s children have Muslim names as well as Christian ones. Mine is Abdulateef. Amazing isn’t it? When some say that I am anti-Islam and anti-Hausa-Fulani I just laugh. They know little about me, my heritage, my bloodlines (which, unlike most, I take very seriously), my background or my thought processes.
Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/130048-i-have-fulani-blood-in-me-by-fani-kayode.html
Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by BERNIMOORE: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

Village Id800t, stop showcasing your inability to marshall sensible arguments to the rest of the world. Keep that deficiency under wraps will ya? tongue

Fani-Kayode has really done a number on Nigerian Trumpanzees, I swear. grin

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/130048-i-have-fulani-blood-in-me-by-fani-kayode.html
Diversionary tactics Chai, Awon Olodo rabata Oju eja ni won mon je grin grin grin if i say that you are one of the Hungry BMC Now, And thats typical of the BMCs Always trying to divert issues, you go defend tire here Awon irankiran, people without lineage Oloorun grin

to butress my point read below

Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by tit(f): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
I now believe Buhari sat for WAEC
Buhari!
show us your waec,
even if you been get f9 flat!
Re: Buhari Certificate; How APC And Falana Bullied Nigerians by EagleNest(m): 6:35am On Oct 28, 2018
So finally Buhari doesn't really have a WAEC certificate and he is the President of over 180 million people.

Let's see how INEC will gravitate out of this quagmire.

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Nigeria Should Disintegrate / Nnamdi Kanu Challenges Nigerian Government / Tinubu - Once A Follower, Now A Leader (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.