Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide (34750 Views)

Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) / Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by chigomiced: 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2015
did it just occur to him that the elections is over and that he had lost power grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Evalsam1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
dear nairlanders, I got the message below from Brimstone. i've once applied from OLS. pls is brimstone Golden concept real or Scam. help!

you hereby shortlisted for Interview at Brime stone Golden Concept .Venue: Suite 32 (3rd Floor) 70C Nikky Africana Plaza, Opposite UBA, First Bank Bus/stop,Allen Avenue,Ikeja Lagos.
Date: Monday 27th-04- 2015 Time: 9:00am. Come with your C.V PLEASE BE PUNCTUAL COS IT IS AN INTERVIEW WITH IMMEDIATE APPOIN
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Intendy: 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
why you no tell your pikin make dem waka naija go dey remove your poster with PEJ assistance?
don't worry the rain is coming soon
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Skoopy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
In 2011 he did not do this, excess of everything is not good. GEJ should stop this over gentility thingz. Haba!
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by stayblack: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
LET HIM RETURE THE STOLEN NATIONAL CAKE ...NOT TELL US TO REMOVE UR LOOOOOSER POSTALS.RAM angry

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by geniusss: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2015
I tot he would set up a committee for that.
Bloody loser!
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Lagos state government had commenced the removal of all posters yesterday..,.,.... Lagos act, other follow. Eko oni baje ooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by cheddahboy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:
GEJ MY HERO grin grin grin ..

..Who is my Role Model? grin grin grin grin ..

Temitemi? or Barcanista?
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by fabokai(m): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
order for dji ronin with case n dji phantom 2 @ http://drones.ng

Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by abokine: 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Oga don't bother yourself we've helped you with that long before now in KD. cry me river
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by jomoh: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

Shekau
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
Firefire:
Yeah, the banners and billboards are no longer required.

We thank all those who voted for our preferred candidate.

E se pupo, God bless you all.

Shalom!
you are my favourite out of Jonathan crew
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by madgoat(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
E dey pain GEJ say him no win grin
If to say him win, him no go remove any campaign billboards cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Namdez: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
bogolobango:
grin grin grin make him leave those pastors vision might come true
who is talking about pastors here, please use your glasses or wash ur fingers b/4 typing!
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Firefire(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ipledge:
you are my favourite out of Jonathan crew

Thank you very much.

Best of Luck to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by jamillion: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Does anyone sees my robot plz Am expecting him to say the usual
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by omooba969(m): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
SOBER REFLECTION mode ! grin
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by dunkem21(m): 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
jomoh:

Shekau

His name tops the list of the 100 most influential people. grin
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Motolank: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
The election thing pain Jona well well grin

Jona turned comedian...
Obama is answering questions today live on two American that were killed by mistake while trying to kill terrorist... but Nigerians na to steal
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Namdez: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
geniusss:
Bloody loser!
You r the head of the committee, start work now..........ingrate
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Gboliwe: 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
The rightest thing to do. Other political parties should just copy him
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by abtywo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2015
NO CAMPAIGN after loosing an election

🔕
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Firefire:

Thank you very much.

Best of Luck to Nigeria.
I pray
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by omooba969(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
geniusss:
Bloody loser!

Committee ke ? grin
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by suptol(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
But why should he do that? He should have just let nature take it course. The thing will ware off with time.

Oh! Dear, the man just denied some plantain seller free paper tongue
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Ephemmm: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

Temitemi tongue tongue tongue
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by defemidefemi(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

orubebe is available 4 u. Lolz
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by defemidefemi(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
imbless:
Oga jona , my president, ur smile strikes me, u teach me to smile in my predicament, if not for the judas in ur cabinet, u would've remain the president.
thumb up 4 u bro.
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Ephemmm: 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Firefire:
Yeah, the banners and billboards are no longer required.

We thank all those who voted for our preferred candidate.

E se pupo, God bless you all.

Shalom!

Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Omowalksola(f): 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2015
Shame don dey catch Oga Jona..ehya Otuoke loadin 20%
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by swizz01(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2015
so.....?

who d posters and banners don help.....?

shey e go pay boys money to remove am abi na to just sit down dey order house boiz around + failure in election.

GEJ, abeg focus ur mind for anoda matter!!!!!!!!!!
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by tujays(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

PEJ ofcourse... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK: If Anything Happens To Buhari, Osinbajo Will Take Over, Nothing Will Happen / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki / Buhari, Sultan, Monarchs From 6 Geopolitical Zones Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.