Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide (34760 Views)

Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) / Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Firefire(m): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ephemmm:

He is not afraid to return to his place of birth.

Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by omooba969(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
fheyizsmart:
I dof my hat for our humble president

U need to check d meaning of 'HUMBLE' again sir.

If Jonathan were an humble man, we shud c it in all areas of his life/personality.

Humble indeed...shior

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Rexnegro(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
iyatrustee:
About time!

There is one particular that each time i drive pass it, something in me feels like coming down and giving Sambo a resounding slap!

But Then...........

Wetin be my own! afterall, they would collect their gratuity and pension cheesy
No pension for serving one term as president or gov ,why do u tink most of them want die there for 2nd term weda or not they deliver good governance to the people... I keep saying it that these offices are too attractive making people without good intention to run for post all because of the monetary attachment to these offices....how I wish the bonuses and allowances and even the basic salary of these offices can cut down very much..then we go no say no be because of money dey make politicians aspire for a post.
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by gidado14(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=33028808]

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-orders-removal-of-campaign-posters-billboards-nationwide/[/qu
make the mumu do go sef
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Blurry: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
vedd:
Set up a committee for that grin grin

Yes, elections have come and gone but Nigerians can never forget how he nearly destroyed our national unity and public order through his hate-filled campaign, witch-hunt, and the 2trillion naira campaing spending in his failed bid to further impoverish the masses with his cluelessness and incompetence.

That, we can never forget!

Mo.ron... unless you can provide where the 2trillion was sourced then shame on you
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by josh21: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:
GEJ MY HERO grin grin grin ..

..Who is my Role Model? grin grin grin grin ..
fayose sir.
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
Firefire:

He is not afraid to return to his place of birth.

Thanks!

Tell them. No one stays at Aso Rock forever!

Power is for the moment; it usually fleets away.
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by josh21: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2015
[quote author=Blurry post=33031463]

Mo.ron..R. unless you can provide where the 2trillion as souced then shame on you[/quoteRubbish!2trillion indeed go 2 court.
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Blurry: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
GenBuhari:
[b][size=18pt]The image laundering of GEJ continues under close supervision from his American masters.

I guess that GEJ is being advised by America to only make statements that would allow him to deflect any suspicion when something unfortunate occurs to stop Buhari from fulfilling his mandate.

America is hoping that GEJ's laundered image would assist Nigeria to accept the person America tells GEJ to announce to us as the Interim President;

There is every possibility that the reason America's most loyal stooge, Thief Obasanjo is smooching up to the APC is because America is likely to choose him as the Interim President who would promise a rapid return to democracy, but who's real role is to preside and allow America to disintegrate Nigeria.

Let us not forget the great job Thief Obasanjo did for America in breaking up Nigeria before he had to leave office:

1. Gave away Bakassi

2. Allowed the formation of Boko Haram, Odua People Congress , MASSOB etc.

3. Degrading Nigerian military.

4. Opening up Nigerias military to America

May the Gods of our land stop all evil planned against us and the President elect. [/size][/b]

Your moniker is a disservice to your shallow post.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by ocelot2006(m): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

Fayose!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by mathelo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2015
U re a hero n democrat
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by josh21: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2015
omooba969:

U need to check d meaning of 'HUMBLE' again sir.

If Jonathan were an humble man, we shud c it in all areas of his life/personality.

Humble indeed...shior
I insist Gej the most humble President.
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by eejo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
ionsman:
He should return the money he and his partners stole from the national coffers. That's what is paramount at the moment.
go and ask ibb, abdulsalm, obj, abacha to return about 100 billion dollars they looted together
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Omotayor123(f): 6:01pm On Apr 23, 2015
Here to read comments.
Make I sit down for chair.
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by donbrowser(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

Fayose
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Bigsteveg(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

Sick man
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by hush15: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
iyatrustee:
About time!

There is one particular that each time i drive pass it, something in me feels like coming down and giving Sambo a resounding slap!

But Then...........

lol...

wicked gurl
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by sheymoni(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
The man doesn't want to be remembered the amount he spent on campaign
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by shammah1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Great man. Thanks for allowing God to use you save us from a huge civil disaster and calamity. I hope your haters will learn.

1 Nigeria
United we stand
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by shammah1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
Eeya lol. The difference between you and him, he is smiling to his fat bank accounts while you're smiling in your predicament. God will help you
imbless:
Oga jona , my president, ur smile strikes me, u teach me to smile in my predicament, if not for the judas in ur cabinet, u would've remain the president.
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by domejike(m): 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2015
ionsman:
He should return the money he and his partners stole from the national coffers. That's what is paramount at the moment.
its your type that do cause trouble during elections because you dont understand the basics of peace.
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Just about time!

We must know when it's over.

It was really a pleasure sticking with you to the end!

God bless you sir.
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by queensmith: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
i dont even think GEJ is this daft . . . . . .someone tell me this isnt true?
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by iykeaniogbe(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

Shekau..
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by madjune(m): 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2015
Firefire:
Yeah, the banners and billboards are no longer required.

We thank all those who voted for our preferred candidate.

E se pupo, God bless you all.

Shalom!

Even you inglorious firefire dey open your mouth.

You should be among the orubebes sent to ICC for "dangerous electioneering conduct" capable of causing national disunity.

Some of us won't forget your vitrolic campaigns of calumny against Buhari.

I'm happing you're sipping on your vomit for dinner in these Buhari times.

Enjoy that till 2019.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by cperry4eva: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2015
olaxco2f:
GENTLE MAN OF THE FEDERATION

NICE MOVE

ejidokun and aminat508

MEANWHILE SOMEONE...

Hahahaha...yeye dey smell

Policeman: Akpos, how did you kill 47 people in a car accident? Akpos: I dey driving at about 40mph, when I tried
to stop I found that my breaks no dey work again. So I saw 2 men walking on the
street and a wedding on the other side of the street, na where i go turn to? Policeman:
Of course the 2 men, less damage. Then what happened?
Akpos: na wetin I think o, but when I did it, na only one
person i hit and the other one
ran to the wedding, so i pursue
the other one go the
wedding...

cry cry cry
haha yeye dey smell
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by mrrock: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
iyatrustee:
About time!

But Then...........

Sambo is a disgrace to humanity!. He and Muazu and David Mark. They're junk politicians. If these people had won their states by a large margin, Jonathan would have won the election.
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by dwayni: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2015
Shame dey catch em lol. Looking at them remind him of the floop and his don't like the feeling he get one bit haha
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
dunkem21:

orubebe
Re: President Jonathan Orders Removal Of His Campaign Posters, Billboards Nationwide by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2015
This girl ehn

Where u see yeye wey dey smell nah?

cperry4eva:
haha yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki / Isaac Fayose Visits Fela's Graveside In Lagos On 20th Memorial Anniversary / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Alleged Demotion, Says It's Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.