Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,396 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Most Romantic Ways To Pop The Question "Will You Marry Me.?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romantic Ways To Pop The Question "Will You Marry Me.?" (617 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / 17 Romantic Ways To Turn A Girl ON!!! / Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Romantic Ways To Pop The Question "Will You Marry Me.?" by tk4rd: 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Well.........
I expect us to tell stories here..
Imaginary stories, but very romantic...
Here is mine...
A good footballer playing a very important match already wore a printed vest of "will u marry me?" under his main Jersey..
Before the match, he prayed to score, and told his guys to help him score.. He even bribed the main striker to always pass the ball to him..
Wow.. He scored finally,, and the babe was so happy and feeling sweetly wet inside..
He ran to the edge of the field near the babe, slide on the ground, knelt down and then raised his Jersey for her to read...
By then, other men in the team were also kneeling down in jubiliation behind him., not knowing that he stole the sweet joyous moment to propose to his babe...
NOW TELL YOUR STORY.
It must not be true life.. Just tell it. Someone might like it and practice it one day.
Re: Most Romantic Ways To Pop The Question "Will You Marry Me.?" by Dekatron(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kkk
Re: Most Romantic Ways To Pop The Question "Will You Marry Me.?" by domopps(m): 12:57am On Apr 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm Op all this Story in one game?

Another news pls

Cheeeers
Re: Most Romantic Ways To Pop The Question "Will You Marry Me.?" by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 26, 2015
Aaaaah that's so sweet kiss

A man in the army proposes to his girlfriend by
Using all his comrades to hold a letter each spelling out her name and the words would you marry me?. He then drops down on one knee. All this is done over Skype and when she accepted her father and brother hand her the ring. cry

1 Like

Re: Most Romantic Ways To Pop The Question "Will You Marry Me.?" by demmy0325(m): 4:02am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Most Romantic Ways To Pop The Question "Will You Marry Me.?" by tk4rd: 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chiam55:
Aaaaah that's so sweet kiss

A man in the army proposes to his girlfriend by
Using all his comrades to hold a letter each spelling out her name and the words would you marry me?. He then drops down on one knee. All this is done over Skype and when she accepted her father and brother hand her the ring. cry
Aaahahahahahahaaaa... Ur own imagination pass mine ooo..
So, her father and brother follow in the surprise too.?
Re: Most Romantic Ways To Pop The Question "Will You Marry Me.?" by tk4rd: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
domopps:
Hmmmmmm Op all this Story in one game?

Another news pls

Cheeeers
Na for one game naa.. Just a goal, and "Vooilaaa..!!!"

(1) (Reply)

Need Sugar Mummy: / How To Ask Your Best Friend Out / The 6 Emotional Enemies Inside Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.