Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,435 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:52 AM

Incoming Apc Government Should Zone The Senate Presidency To The Yoruba-ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incoming Apc Government Should Zone The Senate Presidency To The Yoruba-ifeduba (614 Views)

APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east / Cabinet Proposal For Incoming Apc Central Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incoming Apc Government Should Zone The Senate Presidency To The Yoruba-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Whether we accept this fact or not the truth is that Nigeria politics is played to a reasonable extend on tribal consideration, checks and balances.

To ensure some measures of checks and balances without mentioning the massive support the Apc received from the South west which happens to be instrumental to the defeat of Jonathan and the PDP led Government.

The Yoruba people Deserves the Senate Presidency while the South South should be given the Speakership for the National Assembly.

This is the only acceptable way for the Apc to disassociate itself from any preconceived allegation of having a Northern agenda.

The North cannot be allowed to take the 3 most powerful position in Nigeria. The Presidency, Senate, Speaker.
How and who will checkmate Buhari excessiveness in the future?

Office of the Vice President is inactive because it have no special porfolio , so we expect a more vibrant position of Senate to be zoned to the South west to atleast give Tinubu an edge to control Buhari if he begin to truncate Nigeria Democracy under the guise of fighting Corruption,:

South South deserves a better pat in the back for even supporting the Apc against their own blood brother , the need the Speakership to ensure that the issue of marginalization does not re-emerge and put a permanent end to the issue of militancy.

We in the South East have taken full responsiblility for our action and voting pattern. We have no regret or any apology to make

Ifeduba ThankGod T. ( A political Analyst writes in from Anambra state)
Re: Incoming Apc Government Should Zone The Senate Presidency To The Yoruba-ifeduba by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2015
If at all it comes to southwest then am sure Tinubu will push his wife into that seat and we have a female Senate President but it ain't gonna happen the North already has it.

Just hate this zoning stuff,let the competent govern.
Re: Incoming Apc Government Should Zone The Senate Presidency To The Yoruba-ifeduba by hardywaltz(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2015
Always talking trash...
When OBJ (South) was President who were the Senate President(s) and where we're they from (South East).

When Yaradua (North) was President who was the Senate President? (North)

Apc has zoned the Speakership to the South West so stop telling lies.

It is u and some uninformed Igbos that voted for PDP as for me and my family we voted for Buhari and Dakuku and Ngige (for those that voted in Anambra).
Re: Incoming Apc Government Should Zone The Senate Presidency To The Yoruba-ifeduba by Ojiofor: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2015
Ifeduba you promised to relocate to your village should APC win,how far,I hope you have relocated already.yeye boy.
Re: Incoming Apc Government Should Zone The Senate Presidency To The Yoruba-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 10:05am On Apr 26, 2015
Ojiofor:
Ifeduba you promised to relocate to your village should APC win,how far,I hope you have relocated already.yeye boy.

I've relocated to East Africa i'm in Rwanda now
Re: Incoming Apc Government Should Zone The Senate Presidency To The Yoruba-ifeduba by kernel504(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2015
''The North cannot be allowed to take the 3 most powerful position in Nigeria. The
Presidency, Senate, Speaker''.... Am just laughing, alliance is no slavary in it's real definition. Yorubas helped the North in winning the Nigeria/Biafra war, only to loss Kwara to the North. Today, they've helped the North in winning the presidential election, they are once again schemed out by the zoning formulae.
As an Igbo, we've always worked out our fate by our hands, we don't depend on government positions. We may not win presidency, but the only tribe that can rival us is the Yorubas even with the effect of civil war.

1 Like

Re: Incoming Apc Government Should Zone The Senate Presidency To The Yoruba-ifeduba by Ojiofor: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

I've relocated to East Africa i'm in Rwanda now
That means you have no home to relocate to in your village...next time use your brain and stop posting trash.

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Will Chart A Course For Buhari / Photo: Never-Say-Die-Baby / Pls Nairalanders,come To Our Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.