Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,409 members, 7,891,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

****My Romantic Experience With Farano**** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ****My Romantic Experience With Farano**** (767 Views)

Story: The Night Dancing Lesson With Oluchi - Man Narrates Romantic Experience / Make I Still Snap With My Romantic Television Too (pictures) / My Romantic Experience With An Instagram Babe In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

****My Romantic Experience With Farano**** by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Story incoming... Grab your sits as we bout the start the award winning horror/romance story.....Watch out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ****My Romantic Experience With Farano**** by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
A night out with farano always ended in one of two ways: either she found this week’s love of her life right off the bat or caught an early bike home for a night of eba & egusi and papa ajasco.
This particular night was going in the direction of option number one for her. I didn’t see any hot prospects at first glance. The cave Bar was the place to be in allen avenue, lagos on a Saturday night. The place was packed with the crowd spilling onto the back patio to enjoy the cool breezy night, and the music was thumping at a gotta-shout level. All eyes turned to the door when she walked in. A path cleared as 5'5-foot-tall farano, platinum-purple hair hanging past her radiant neck, wiggled her way onto the dance floor.
I followed, because she couldn’t get her groove on alone. I’m a better dancer than she is and she stole all her moves from me. It’s true. I’ve got that going for me, at least—not that anyone notices me, a five-foot-seven, dark-haired, baby face with the thick muscle. Her shadow certainly swallows me whole, but hey, not everyone wants to be in the spotlight. Suits me just fine..... To be continued
Re: ****My Romantic Experience With Farano**** by Cutehector(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
I tot u are gay
Re: ****My Romantic Experience With Farano**** by octopusfreaky(f): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
hummmm u don chop ban finish,,,,,,u no dey tire for this girl matter grin grin grin grin
Re: ****My Romantic Experience With Farano**** by falconey(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
I am here to laugh
Re: ****My Romantic Experience With Farano**** by 2dice(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
The guy don chop anoda ban already before he even continue the topic
Re: ****My Romantic Experience With Farano**** by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
I guess it's fvckin time for me to deactivate this acct and quit this useless forum
Re: ****My Romantic Experience With Farano**** by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2015
....We boogied to the hip song of the moment and soon enough, a few gutsy gals left the security of the scattered tables and joined us. Then the drunker of the men crowded the floor, probably wondering if they should shoot for the top and approach farano or pick one of the “lesser” girls—like they could flatter into bed by flirting first. For the most part, men at bars are idiots. Newsflash, I know.
“You with the hot chick?” a short, curly-haired guy asked, bumping his hip into her in some pretense of a dance move.
I bumped forward hard enough that he had to catch his balance. “If you mean the hottie, yes, I am.”
Out came another bad dance move, with him jiggling his hands like he was shaking a Martini. “She available?”
I shook my head and gave him the bad news. “Not exactly. ” this went on till 1a.m when we decided to lodge in the cave's guest house....
Re: ****My Romantic Experience With Farano**** by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Gripping her by the wrist, i managed to restrain her. I shoved my upper body forward and flipped them both over.
Now this was much better. Or it would be if she’d quit squirming. Not that it was a bad sensation or anything, but i was starting to enjoy this more than the situation should allow.
With one hand free, her fingers scrabbled at the side of her. When her fingers wrapped around the torch i snatched it out of reach. I grasped her wrist and yanked both of her arms over her head, holding her captive with one much larger hand than her daintier ones. Waiting for her movements to abate i lifted my chest. In one smooth movement i traded position and surrounded her hips with m legs, trying to take away the intimate contact steering me from sound judgement, yet still stifling her leg movements with the grip of my thighs.
With her arms upstretched, her small brea.sts raised higher with each dragged in breath. Her shirt, trapped beneath myknees, pulled taut and had lifted to reveal her scarlet knickers and a hint of smooth, pale skin peeking above. I blinked. Maybe the glorious sight was a figment of my imagination due to my recent lack of female companionship? My gaze drew to her parted lips, open to allow the release of expended energy from her lungs. The fullness of her bottom lip was so damned tempting.... As we continued the feeling for about an hour, it got so intense that she had to break-out and scream ''i haven't done this before''. With my eyes 'wide open and stiff in shock' i retracted a bit and laid my heated body on the 'smooth-hairy-rug'...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were This Doctor / How Real Men Behave / Look At This Funny But True Reply From A Good Leader [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.