Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Has Nairaland Taught You? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Has Nairaland Taught You? (5902 Views)

What Has Nairaland Taught You Especially As It Approaches 10? / What Has Nairaland Taught You? / Has Nairaland Impacted Your Life In Any Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by chiogo(f): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2010
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2010
That inspite of our intelligence and humour we are still ALL TALK WITH NO SENSE FOR REAL DISCOURSES TO MOVE NAIJA FORWARD, WE ARE TRIBALISTIC, LOVE CHEAP ATTENTION THEREBY DISCUSSING IRRELEVANT ISSUES. Nigerians prefers the Almighty to come down and be their errand boy instead of fighting for their rights!
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2010
That Nigeria is heterogenous and will remain so. The north does not like the south and the south despises the north, its mutual.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by semid4lyfe(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2010
Nairaland has upped my computer knowledge tremendously and made me internet savvy.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by semid4lyfe(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2010
Nairaland has upped my computer knowledge tremendously and made me internet savvy.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Ghredon(f): 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2010
i have learnt a lot
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by busybody20: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2010
It has made me to be DOUBLE THICK SKINNED grin
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by bluespice(f): 4:54pm On Apr 09, 2010
being an attention LovePeddler is a full time job
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by madlady(f): 3:44am On Apr 13, 2010
smiley
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 13, 2010
To be anonymous wink
To conceal my identity behind a computer screeen and say absolutely anything anyhow at anytime grin wink
To stalk all those "shumas" who are attraction seeking hoes grin grin
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2010
nairaland really taught me how to person to people.help me to understand that ethnic war is really going on in nigeria especially between we yoruba and igbo.nairaland taught me how to visit no other site.taught me how to keep on dreaming of some funny post of the nairalanders.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2010
nairaland really taught me how to person to people.help me to understand that ethnic war is really going on in nigeria especially between we yoruba and igbo.nairaland taught me how to visit no other site.taught me how to keep on dreaming of some funny post of the nairalanders.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by jalether(m): 12:00am On Apr 25, 2010
Nairaland has taught me

That stupidity is genetically inclined and as a result some people can not help it

That having a unique/different opinion from the crowd translates to being daft and demented

That any thread opened with the aim of discussing issues about the opposite gender, no matter how objective

is classified as a sexist thread.

That in this day and age, tribalism still reigns supreme
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 13, 2010
'
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by bones1(m): 12:29am On May 20, 2010
Still learning !
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:06am On Jun 11, 2010
[size=13pt]Good boy. . . . keep learning until you're perfect ! smiley smiley smiley wink[/size]
bones1:

Still learning !
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 11, 2010
@post
oh la la, i have learned so much from NL, i didnt know that:
- in this day and age, some educated Nigerians are still washing their a$$es with water and dont ever plan to stop.
- Nigerians are so desperate to marry "anyone" that they would marry a donkey if they could pass it as human.
- many NLers would sell their mother if the price was right (and vice versa).
- many people in 9ja fall for these 419 scammers too.
- anyone can become a preacher and thousands (if not millions) will follow him.
- most Nigerian women associate love with money.
- most Nigerian men think that if they have money they will automatically find love.
- so many Nigerians are ready to leave the country by any means, even risking their live crossing the desert by foot.
- some people actually believe that Nollywood does great movies and that it deserves its "second biggest film industry in the world" phoney title.
- ego is in the way of so many Nigerians that they will never give themselves the chances to succeed.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Gabry(f): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@post
- in this day and age, some educated Nigerians are still washing their a$$es with water and dont ever plan to stop.
- Nigerians are so desperate to marry "anyone" that they would marry a donkey if they could pass it as human.
- most Nigerian men think that if they have money they will automatically find love.
- so many Nigerians are ready to leave the country by any means, even risking their live crossing the desert by foot.
- some people actually believe that Nollywood does great movies and that it deserves its "second biggest film industry in the world" phoney title.
- ego is in the way of so many Nigerians that they will never give themselves the chances to succeed.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROTFLMAO on the red color one grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@post

This is called FINISHING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, gabryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by gidson12(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2010
It has taught me to 'be yourself' not to carry on a false personality.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Gabry(f): 3:44am On Jun 20, 2010
odiaero:

This is called FINISHING grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, gabryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Your meaning?
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by collins123(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2010
NLAND taught me dat H.I.V is real!
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by HFOG(f): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2010
Learnt a number of things on this forum, but not sure I can attribute that to Nairaland teaching me

EVERYONE IS AN INDIVIDUAL AND HAS THE RIGHT TO HIS/HER OPINION, however, your right to box the air stops at the tip of my nose, (didn't learn that here, was only reminded over and over again on this forum)
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by tomiko1: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2010
, nothing
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by 7Ebubenna: 4:10am On Jul 01, 2010
Do you know someone who wants to be a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OR ARE YOU THE PERSON INTERESTED?
Then ,Study in North East Caribbean school to be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA) - THE GOBAL BODY OF
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS RECOGNISED WORLDWIDE.It's a school in the caribbean .TUITION cost is very reasonable -600 usdollars per course and you can take 1 or 2 or even 3 courses at the same time.
STUDENT VISA WILL BE PROCESSED ONCE YOUR APPLICATION IS RECEIVED.
contact email-ije777@yahoo.com or call 1-869-6629183 for more information.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by Hayjay09: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2010
Why Nairaland has not progressed beyond the mediocre level as most of the contributors hardly contribute meaningful things.
Re: What Has Nairaland Taught You? by VPersie: 12:39am On Jul 16, 2010
It has taught me to 'be yourself' not to carry on a false personality.

You really have not learnt anything. That is the opposite of what NL is supposed to teach you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Somebody Shld Pls Settle Mzdarkskin And 190 Quarrell Abeg / My Daughter Fayola is 1! / Lala247 Has Deactivated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.