Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,483 members, 7,885,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:20 PM

My Yard -comedy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Yard -comedy (650 Views)

That Little, Crazy Chicken! (A Comedy) / How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story / Fresh meat (Comedy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Yard -comedy by bbbsmiles(f): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2015
" I go kee you tohday walai, ifanor kee you ma name nor be Oj".

The commotion outside my room cut short my sweet dreams where I was having Dinner at El' Crush with Femi Dollar( yes! the very famous and rich OTEDOLA) and he was about handing me a cheque of N150,000,000.when the noise from the next room woke me up.
Screams I could recognize even in my dream was definitely coming from Henrietta cos she constantly gets dealt with as she would never tame her wild tongue.
I struggled with sleep and finally forced myself out of bed as her screams got louder.I opened the door and peeped and thank God I had not come out full figured as I would have been a blind bat by now cos the green bottle I saw flying towards the bridge of my nose made me dash back into my room and all the sleepiness in me disappeared with the speed of lightening.

''May evribodi enta has o cos na kilin spree i dey dis aftunu,who do anyha go see anyha" Oj kept shouting.

I quickly dodged under the bed in my room just in case he was also about to dole out a stray bullet cos I wasn't sure anymore what other arms he held asides the bottle or if he was just bragging(better safe than sorry)......................

VISIT bbbsmiles..com to complete the story

(1) (Reply)

Ola Rotimi's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / 10 Explanations You Don’t Owe Anyone / Poem: If Time Stood Still

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.