Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] - Pets (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] (87191 Views)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Pics 2017 / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
osomegbe:
Bella at 11 months 2 Weeks.
bella looks like she is about to faint, is she heavy which the way youre getting ahold of her?
hope she is healthy
oscar look somewhat lively
abeg no vex
what is bella temperament?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by osomegbe(m): 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
kuzee:

bella looks like she is about to faint, is she heavy which the way youre getting ahold of her?
hope she is healthy
oscar look somewhat lively
abeg no vex
what is bella temperament?
Not used to lifting.
It barks a lot after a little aggressive training. Playful and very jealous. The part i hate. It barks non stop anytime i am playing with Oscar or if I release Oscar.
But very attentive dog. It barks if it sees something wrong or unusual. Good part of it. It has saved us a lot.
My pet.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by fakoley1: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
daisy was 4 months old before her death.

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by dyabman(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
^^ where is your puppy ? or are you the same cool grin
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wstinga(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Lopi from House Of Shepherds.
....still growing

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by wstinga(m): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Henry...then.....
Now....still growing

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 1:14am On Jun 26, 2015
wstinga:
Lopi from House Of Shepherds.
....still growing
lol
my boss
I hail o
I am sure every one must have forgotten you
so you didnt sell the last pup with you
how old now?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 1:16am On Jun 26, 2015
wstinga:
Henry...then.....
Now....still growing
there is a lotta different between Lopi nd henry shocked
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 1:17am On Jun 26, 2015
fakoley1:
daisy was 4 months old before her death.
what Happened to her
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Prodeegee(m): 1:26am On Jun 26, 2015
mumihaja:
Here is my GSD, he is 8months old and hs never barked, I don't know if that's normal, he is a slant back imported breed from Serbia and his ears re not fully erect but he is very energetic and aggressive and kinda distructive dts why I leave him on chains...

this issue needs alot of questioning to be able to really say...there are alot of reasons a dog wont bark.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by donbabchizy(m): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2015
That's my dog! Rooney

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by knyte(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2015
donbabchizy:
That's my dog! Rooney
Good dog, how old?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mystery1979: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2015
donbabchizy:
That's my dog! Rooney
ur dog looks very huge,nice dog u got,i am not an expert on dogs but I tink ur dog needs more exercise.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
mystery1979:
ur dog looks very huge,nice dog u got,i am not an expert on dogs but I tink ur dog needs more exercise.
why do you think the dog need an exercise?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
donbabchizy:
That's my dog! Rooney
wow
beautiful lookin dog
thought it was mayorall dog
mayorall come and see ur match o!!!
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Magpies(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
kuzee:
wow beautiful lookin dog thought it was mayorall dog mayorall come and see ur match o!!!
was actually thinking it was her o
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mystery1979: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
kuzee:

why do you think the dog need an exercise?
it looks quite fat to me,i may or may not be right.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Neduzze5(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Randy my GSD is on my profile pics. I'll upload more pictures later
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Neduzze5(m): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
Randy... Just took this pictures this evening.

Been around from 2007 till now. He is quite aggressive but bites people at random still yet, he is afraid of his vet doctor and me cheesy

I need a solid female GSD that can mate with him.

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by fredrisky: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
i have a gsd mix rott and i need a gsd for mate she is on heat
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
fredrisky:
i have a gsd mix rott
and i need a gsd for mate she is on heat
and you want to sell the pups?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Anchor84: 6:23am On Jun 27, 2015
Sum1 sent me dis nd just wanna confirm if it's gud...

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Funmiladey(m): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2015
Nice head and paws based on my own rating, you can wait for my ogas at the top to come give their comments but am sure thyre gonna give a nice one
Anchor84:
Sum1 sent me dis nd just wanna confirm if it's a Solid Pedigree....
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by houseofmastiff(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2015
Anchor84:
Sum1 sent me dis nd just wanna confirm if it's a Solid Pedigree....
nice structure... head,colour. but in terms of pedigree, pedigree is not something you see physically and a pedigree is not solid'.
pedigree is like a documented paper or file which can be used to trace the linage of a dog.
nice dog anways.
regards.

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mayorall(m): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2015
kuzee:

wow
beautiful lookin dog
thought it was mayorall dog
mayorall come and see ur match o!!!

lolz. my dog is no more obese o. Walker is always helping me exercise her by looking for her trouble and run. Smart is her director. Showing her where to hide when I make an angry call.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2015
mayorall:

lolz. my dog is no more obese o. Walker is always helping me exercise her by looking for her trouble and run. Smart is her director. Showing her where to hide when I make an angry call.
lol
you really got a funny set of dogs
especially smart

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2015
Anchor84:
Sum1 sent me dis nd just wanna confirm if it's gud...
My guy, I wont wait a second to get that dog o
unless the price, so fit mehn
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mumihaja(f): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2015
Prodeegee:

this issue needs alot of questioning to be able to really say...there are alot of reasons a dog wont bark.

@prodeegee, I heard him back for the first time yesterday, my caucasian littered so I decided to use his plate to put milk for the caucasian but he tot the milk was for him but I served it to the other dog and I went inside so with that anger he started barking seriously which means he must have been barking when am not at home and keeps quiet when I return or maybe he feels the caucsian is stupid for barking any how so he just respects himself and keeps mute just my guess anyways....thanks for your concern

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Funmiladey(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2015
That's one thing I've noticed abt GSD, they're always lazy to bark especially when you keep them with another breed that barks a lot. In my own case, my boerboel won't allow you enter before she start chasing and barking but my GSD will just seat quietly and watch the drama
mumihaja:

@prodeegee, I heard him back for the first time yesterday, my caucasian littered so I decided to use his plate to put milk for the caucasian but he tot the milk was for him but I served it to the other dog and I went inside so with that anger he started barking seriously which means he must have been barking when am not at home and keeps quiet when I return or maybe he feels the caucsian is stupid for barking any how so he just respects himself and keeps mute just my guess anyways....thanks for your concern
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by rockhillz(m): 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
pls my ogas help me out...actually a novice/professional... what does HEAT means
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by barcaboi(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
my Lion and I...meet Kerry

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
barcaboi:
my Lion and I...meet Kerry
lol
why you de show us ur face na instead of ur dog
na only half we de see

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (30) (Reply)

Policemen Shot Dog When It Prevented Them From Entering A Compound (graphic) / What Is The Name Of This Bird? / Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.