Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,025 members, 7,949,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] - Pets (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] (90548 Views)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Pics 2017 / Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
hopsydboi:
first comment since as many month of following the trend. nice work y'all.
hmmm
comment without any offering or package?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by chopido(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
kuzee:

food poisoning?
is it possible for such to happen in life?
and why would they do that ,chai such a lovely dog indeed..
so are you intending on getting a new pup, guess you have othee dogs around
may her brave soul rest in peace. I have a female dog just like her.. Very brave and always angry.. At strange faces o and lovely to family and friends
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by knyte(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
kuzee:

make una come answer now, this was the question I suld be asking
A friend noticed this in his dam and I dnt knw how to answer this so you people help of. I knw it can b a case of UTI(urinary tract infection) or it might b smtin nt to worry about but dnt wanna scare d guy. Lol
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Omarlawal(m): 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
[s][/s]z d zee d
picaso313:

Which dog fuds v high fat in dem... Need to feed my do... My dog is not fat bt OK.. Don't knw if it's d too much exercise?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Funmiladey(m): 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
pls today makes it day 15 i mated my dam, what are the possible physical changes i might start noticing on her?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by kuzee(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Funmiladey:
pls today makes it day 15 i mated my dam, what are the possible physical changes i might start noticing on her?
where are all our active prof now
arcbay, prodegee, chucky234, d rest oya come and do the needful , this should be on front page naw
I guess there are expert lurking around
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by chucky234(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2015
Funmiladey:
1. Enlarging nipples
2. Loss of appetite (early pregnancy)
3. High appetite (late pregnancy)
4. Weight gain in the last three to four
weeks
5. Milk drops from nipples in the last weeks
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Funmiladey(m): 10:41am On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks for the info
chucky234:

1. Enlarging nipples
2. Loss of appetite (early pregnancy)
3. High appetite (late pregnancy)
4. Weight gain in the last three to four
weeks
5. Milk drops from nipples in the last weeks

1 Like

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Prodeegee(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tee shirts and polos for the walk would be available soon.

If you're interested whatsapp me on 08105499509
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by ichielynda(m): 4:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
this is morgan, my 14months old caucasian

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by CodeineJunkiee(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
I'll be there live and direct. Tell someone to tell someone to tell someone!!! #LagosStandUp #ItsTheMaidenEdition #July25th #BringAllYourK9s #LagosDogWalk
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by DidiLove1: 8:55am On Jul 14, 2015
Still don't understand why this thread was derailed.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by knyte(m): 9:45am On Jul 14, 2015
It's gon b legend.. Wait for it.. Legendary

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by knyte(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2015
DidiLove1:
Still don't understand why this thread was derailed.
The thread title is just temporary.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by uchpanila(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
kuzee:
always on alert
them do big finish o
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Emilyhills(m): 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
kuzee:
Arcbay where you de
you wan make I cane you abi?
una don bury this thread,
I believe in miracle grin
Dango almost cut off my manhood
I for flog am seriously
as a punishment, he is undergoing 3 days without food and water, locked up in his cage,
Bella is already apologising on his behalf : ' (
@1st dog in Picture 1, is dat a GSD - Dobberman cross?
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by mexyk(m): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2015
Funmiladey:

Use this to calculate and see possible signs till she whelps

http://www.debbiejensen.com/date.html

Just open the url and put in the day u crossed her then click on calculate.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by nike4love: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2015
blasiangurl85:
Shadow, at 12 weeks
lovely dog, I love gsp but the kind mix up I dey see for naija is really questionable
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Prodeegee(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
kuzee:
My guy honestly I dnt knw no one could tell someone said it was a mix of Rott /gsd bitch wit a gsd sire the seller didnt say a damn word
looks more like gsd/rott
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2015
kuzee:

but the ears are fully erect
yea.... guess d gsd bloodline was a good pedigree.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2015
kuzee:
but the ears are fully erect
I really like d dog makeup.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Eveezy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
just got myself a new long haired pure black male Gsd pup, ama upload more pics once I snap enough but for now let me upload dis, he is d one by d right with his mom, his mom is a longhaired Gsd and dad a pure black long haired Gsd, got him thru a nairalander drey, thanks allot drey, I love d dog scatter, at 2 month old he is already barking, tryna teach him socialization skills already sha, energy level is of d chart. his name is "Drake"

Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
kuzee:

that was my guess, even the tail ia so hairy, during evening walk, the Army man will keep asking me breed is this dog and if he is for sale,
I thought I was going to be kidnap one day when some niqqas park their car and told me to stop, he keep questioning weda na dobb, rott.. mehn I jux jeje say next time, dango dnt tolerate nonsense, see how he was draggin me with force like he want to harm those niqqa, I really wish I knw the parent, coz I love this dog like madt
seriously I love d dog too....gat all trait of pure gsd, looks rott, bobb with it height n aggressive enough. get a very pure gsd to cross with it..making I dy save for a pupil that will look exactly like her.
Re: Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2015
Eveezy:
just got myself a new long haired pure black male Gsd pup, ama upload more pics once I snap enough but for now let me upload dis, he is d one by d right with his mom, his mom is a longhaired Gsd and dad a pure black long haired Gsd, got him thru a nairalander drey, thanks allot drey, I love d dog scatter, at 2 month old he is already barking, tryna teach him socialization skills already sha, energy level is of d chart. his name is "Drake"
congrat bro... keep him well

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! / 'Beauty & The Beast': Huge Bear Abandoned As A Cub Now Russian Supermodel (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.