Stats: 3,187,609 members, 7,932,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Just Lost My Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Lost My Job (976 Views)

Just Lost My Wife Of 4yrs, Am Dying. / I Lost My Mum In The 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident / Just Lost My Dad (2) (3) (4)

I Just Lost My Job by pinkay66: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
I just lost my job today reasons been that my company could no longer afford to pay. Am a young 23 yrs old and an accounting graduate and writing ICAN and live in lagos. Please if u know of any vacancy please kindly share the link or contact.
Re: I Just Lost My Job by simpleseyi: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Your former job has been blocking you from going to the next upper level. God saw this and has to relieve you of the job. Just watch and see where God is taking you to, you will be amazed.

Re: I Just Lost My Job by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
pinkay66:
I just lost my job today reasons been that my company could no longer afford to pay. Am a young 23 yrs old and an accounting graduate and writing ICAN and live in lagos. Please if u know of any vacancy please kindly share the link or contact.
Do you have a 2-1? If yes, you can try KPMG and deloitte... PWC has ended application. .

Then visit the job section often, I see a lot of accounting opening there...
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chai
Ndo
I pray you get a better one soon

Try to get letters of recommendation from your superiors as references for your next one
Re: I Just Lost My Job by phabulous88(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
I wish you well bro

Tiwa Savage's And Teebillz Marriage Will Not Breakup IJN! - Pls Say Amen! / Pls Advice On Best Action To Take / British Law : Obtaining Husbands By False Pretence

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8